Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Promise - Ahhhhhhhhh! That's lovely. What a nice way to end valentines day! Goodnight Sam o Neill. Everyone has left the building *sigh*. Guess I will too.

By the way - if anyone needs cheering up and wants a good laugh check out the Born An A**hole vid on Hoodatlair's site - it's hilarious RAOFL! All I can say is
    Spoiler:
    Not only are you an a**hole, you're a GOA'ULD ha ha ha ha ha ha! Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow!

Anubis - check it out, it will lighten your heart for a while.

((((((((((((((((((((((Anubis))))))))))))))))))))))))

OK OK - goodnight all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
      ooh shippers I am so sad that she is dead.She may have been my ex girlfriend but I loved her I feel so terrible I hate valentines day I can't believe she is gone
      (((((_Anubis)))) Man that is terrible !! I am sorry for your loss
      your friendly neighbourhood

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
        The Promise - Ahhhhhhhhh! That's lovely. What a nice way to end valentines day! Goodnight Sam o Neill. Everyone has left the building *sigh*. Guess I will too.

By the way - if anyone needs cheering up and wants a good laugh check out the Born An A**hole vid on Hoodatlair's site - it's hilarious RAOFL! All I can say is
        Spoiler:
        Not only are you an a**hole, you're a GOA'ULD ha ha ha ha ha ha! Couldn't have happened to a nicer fellow!

Anubis - check it out, it will lighten your heart for a while.

((((((((((((((((((((((Anubis))))))))))))))))))))))))

OK OK - goodnight all.
        where can I find the link ???

Spiderman

Comment

Originally posted by Spiderman
          where can I find the link ???
          Here it is:

http://www.hoodatlair.com/musicvids.htm

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
            thanks everybody.I wrote a song for her.Maybe I may play it with my guitar at the funeral.I want to know what you think of it.I call it :Lost love and I would like to deticate it to Kim

Lost love
            ----------

Sitting here in my room
            Don't know what to say
            The radio is playing soflty
            My mind is far away

Listening to the wind
            Blowing harder than before
            Starring at your picture
            Thinking how I did you wrong

Ref:
            Baby I love you so
            Baby that is why I can't let you go
            Baby I miss you so
            so baby why did you go

Looking at the stars
            Shinning brightly at night
            Tears rolling from my eyes
            All this pain I kept inside

Ref:
            Baby I love you so
            Baby that is why I can't let you go
            Baby I miss you so
            so baby why did you go

Beautiful song _Anubis really I am very sorry for your loss I heard on the national news and in the news papers and it was on Telefacts a program here in Belgium.Man I couldn't believe what I saw.She was a very beautiful girl.Hang in there. Dutch: Ik vind het kei erg voor je _Anubis dat je ex dood is--> translation: I am very sorry for you _Anubis that your ex is dead

Spiderman

Comment

_Anubis, that song really is beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by CKO
                it's beautiful i thikn it's a fitting tribute to her

Anubis - that's really lovely. I agree with CKO - a very fitting tribute.

Music is very cathartic and will help you cope with your loss. Try and think of the good times and happy memories - maybe you could write a song about those soon?

My mum passed away last year and it's been really difficult. She kept a diary - my dad gave a copy of it yesterday and one of the last entries she wrote said this - I hope it helps. I think its a quote from something. Its called The Next Room.

"Death is nothing at all. I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I and you are you. Whatever we were to each other that we are still. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used to. Put no difference in your tone, wear no new air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Pray, smile, think of me, and pray for me. Lety my name ever be spoken without effect, without the trace of shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. What is death but a negligible event? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, for an interval, seomewhere very near, just around the corner. All is well."

It made my cry for a while, but I do feel better for it.
                sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((((((((((_Anubis)))))))))))))))))))
                  I think I'm safe to say the whole shipper family is here for you. That was a beautiful song. If you need to talk, just PM me.

Comment

lol, can't wait for moebius, will go over to my friends house and totally contradict there tv, but thats ok, ain't it?? lol

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

I found a Halmark card recently that I thought was beautiful and expressed Jack and Sam's relationship. I've added a few lines to the poem to make it more as if it were written to Jack from Sam.

To the man I love...

because you do not wish to change me
                      because you changed me forever

because you see the good and true in me
                      because you forgive all else in me

because you are not who I expected to love
                      because you are just who I need to love

because you remember feeling feelings
                      because you have never forgotten them

because you would rather die for me
                      because I wasn't truly alive before you

because you have never left me behind
                      because you are there for me...

Always

Comment

Ack, sorry for the size of the text in my last message. I kept
                        trying to change it and make it smaller but it wouldn't accept it
                        for some reason. Oh well.

Comment

Hehe. I was watching some season 3 stuff on DVD... Fair Game. Bit of a thunkers paradise, with some light shipping on the side. It did make me laugh tho, that Jack has a clip on tie... I mean, you would have thought a USAF Colonel would have a real one... lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1

Aaaaaawwwwwwww.......
                            That was so sweet. *sigh*
                            Thanks for sharing, ForeverSg1!

And of course:

WELCOME!!!

Have fun and post alot!

Comment

Welcome ForeverSg1!!!
                              Post lots and lots, and happy valentines! (it's still for you, not for me)

--Tan

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                welcome foreverSg1 i hope you have as much fun here as i do

Comment

Working...
                                X