Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rogue-girl-check your email email-not your p-mail.
    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
      galaxy (i dunno which one but hey...) breathe deep sit tight and wait for the nice men in white coats....

but while your waiting i can safely say that I am not really that nervous when it comes to moebius, ship-wise at least but the fact that it's the last ep in S8 and well that's about it has got me kinda worked up and excited

The shippers are coming back. Thanks.

I'm a bit nervous about moebius because it's the last ep of stargate as we know it (kinda ) and I don't know what to expect from season 9, so...
      And ship-wise I'm just excited and hopeful, I guess.....

Comment

i think that treads pretty much covered the ship for the season

and yeah i get the SG-1 as we know it bit with all these talks of lack of certain characters and intro of new ones in the new season

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
          rogue-girl-check your email email-not your p-mail.
          Thanks, thats the kind of chocolate my hips and waist like.
          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Thanks, thats the kind of chocolate my hips and waist like.
            *giggle-glad you liked it.
            rosemary
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Thank you Caty for the Information! Bon Voyage!
              sigpic

Comment

K, probably late for most of you people, but it's not for me! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
                The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
                |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!
                  Hope everyone has had a great day!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

and....

Happy Birthday to
                    Shimmering Star
                    &
                    Misstweedledee!!
                    Hope you both had a lovely day!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Okay, wow I have found a JEM!!! of a video!! It's amazing!! Really emotional and stuff- it has spoilers or the lost city and wow it's just amazing the song is by Tracey Chapman who i just think is amazing anyway- but yeah- Major Sam can vouch for how good this is. Please download it- it's amazing!! give us all a lil bit of romancee especially today!!
                      You have to go towards the bottom of the page it's called "The promice"
                      http://www.hoodatlair.com/musicvids.htm
                      warning: Just in case you are feeling emotional- get the tissues ready.

Comment

ooh shippers I am so sad that she is dead.She may have been my ex girlfriend but I loved her I feel so terrible I hate valentines day I can't believe she is gone
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

I'm just downloading it now

I've got some of the other vids from that site and they were good...I don't think i've ever watched this one tho'.

*runs to fetch the tissues*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                            ooh shippers I am so sad that she is dead.She may have been my ex girlfriend but I loved her I feel so terrible I hate valentines day I can't believe she is gone
                            oh Anubis...
                            ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Anubis))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It sounds like you really did care about her. I really wish there was something we could do to help you through this

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

i know this is so not the same compared to what you've lost but the guy i loved (and he didn't know it) died last year of a brain tumour, i just couldn't cry, it tore me appart inside cos of the fact that it hurt so much and i just could show it, it was all stuck in there, it been almost a year, and i still think about it occsionally, the fact that i miss his smile and his stupid little comments that made me laugh mainly i wish i'd told him i loved him, but i realised kinda late and spent around two months skirting around the issue by which time he was in hospital, and i'd never see him again.

I guess i just want to say that i can't understand what your going though but i can guess what it's like

((((((((((((((Anubis)))))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                                Okay, wow I have found a JEM!!! of a video!! It's amazing!! Really emotional and stuff- it has spoilers or the lost city and wow it's just amazing the song is by Tracey Chapman who i just think is amazing anyway- but yeah- Major Sam can vouch for how good this is. Please download it- it's amazing!! give us all a lil bit of romancee especially today!!
                                You have to go towards the bottom of the page it's called "The promice"
                                http://www.hoodatlair.com/musicvids.htm
                                warning: Just in case you are feeling emotional- get the tissues ready.
                                OMG! You were right!!!!
                                That is one of the best vids i've ever watched, seriously. The clips were placed perfectly!!!! and how they kept flipping back to the Lost City scene was great!!

Thank you for recommending that Sam Fan!! It was lovely

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Working...
                                X