This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    By the way my husband says the insurance company isn't buying the story about the marauding gang of vandals. He also said "Sam and Jack forever' written all over the wall won't come off but it's starting to grow on him. The recycle truck had to back up to the door for all the empties. Oh yeah, it was a good idea to invite the neighbors to the party - they couldn't complain when they regained consciousness.
    sorry for the mess, Zoser. We've been under a lot of stress.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

michelleb, you've got another new sig! another gift? it's cool!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

So, we have the CJ pics.
        Spoiler:
        Is Sam in this episode? Apart from the 'phone call?!
        However miffed I may be about no pics of S/J snoggage, it's still cool to see Homer Simpson in the SGC!
        And what's that pic with Daniel with long hair??
        Maybe it's when Jack confessed undying love for Sam and Joe saw it all...

Hey, I live in hope!

Comment

Hey there!

A quick reminder that I've updated the story everyone was bugging me about

http://www.fanfiction.net/~suekay04

It's The Third Race - Chapter 7

Can Daniel Forgive Jack for murder? Will Pete leave 'Sammie' alone??
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            I do....but unfortunately that's made from a rotten potato so I'll pass just this once!
            Can you imagine trying to get the taste of that out of your mouth? Anyway we have much better snacks on the bus. Is there coffee?
            sigpic
            Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Hey everyone.
              Just updated my fic.
              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2004166/9/
              Heading towards some good old RST!

Comment

Can you imagine trying to get the taste of that out of your mouth? Anyway we have much better snacks on the bus. Is there coffee?
                It is all in the front grill of the bus. It was pretty nasty lookin. Of course it looked nasty before we smashed it.
                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                  michelleb I though I was the snarky one on the board.Thanks to TPTB we will all have a Masters degree in being snarky.There always room for more snark.
                  I enjoy a good snark from time to time. And sometimes I want a rant. And there's other times i veer more towared mournful speculation. And sometimes it's manically over-happy anticipation of future ship I have no proof of. And now, occasionally, I enjoy a quick flyby picture post. But the snark is always good!
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    How am I supposed to calm down when you're shoving chocolate and sex at me!?!

Sally, thanking Michelle for the gifts
                    Well, if you don't want the choc and sex, I'm sure the shipper bus will appreciate them..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      michelleb, you've got another new sig! another gift? it's cool!

ship sistah
                      Yep, from blingaway again, after I got called the personification of nefarious on the DanielThunk list. I can't remember why now....

Comment

OK this thread for Threads is quit long, My theory is, each go there own way? But waite there is a 9th season. Knowing whos going down what iele? Love or marriage that is the question? Is it nobler to love the one your with or waite for the one you want?
                        Last edited by Chirp; 11 December 2004, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Yes...
                          I think everyone here would say wait for the one you want!
                          I'm getting sick of waiting for new spoilers/eps to air.
                          WANT SHIP, NEED SHIP CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT SHIP!

Comment

Originally posted by Angel of Fire SG1
                            *dies laughing*

I DROVE PAST THERE LAST WEEKEND!!
                            AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HOPE I DIDNT GET PETE GERMS

*disinfects self*

ahahaha do u know how funny it is to see a street from near where I live in Gateworld!?!?

Someone's been driving on the freeway
                            I think we had better bring Sam and Jack back to PA, specifically Lancaster County. They might enjoy the town of Intercourse and, of course,then go directly to Paradise.
                            sigpic
                            My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Cofffeeeeeee *whimper* Pleeeeeeeeeaseee! *whine*

Where am I anyway? THat must have been one heck of a party!

*Mei Mei huddles in corner of some place... Not sure where she is....*

There's not even many posts in here... Everyone must have been partying too much to post!

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                                That was brillant Rogue.I just hope the Bus is ok after hitting that thing.
                                You don't think the spud could have damaged our brake lines. I don't trust the little weasel. (My apologies to all weasels)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X