This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Wendy!
    Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      I watched it, too. Nearly cried when I heard the ship music again. It's been sooo long. I really hope they bring it back for our resolution. The twinkle stuff is good, but I love the old one.

I want fresh ship bad, but the confession/flashback scene still kills me every time.

ship sistah
      Me too, but its all good I guess. I was noticing how much they seemed concerned for one another in Evoloution; just the way they acted and held those 'extra long' looks at one another . . . it was great!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        Happy Birthday Wendy

Happy St Andrews Day
        I'll just *cough* borrow this post to add my congratulations.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          yeah, if it had been Daniel, he would be setting in between them. Just kidding.
          I am not quite sure if Daniel is a shipper or not. He seems to be oblivious sometimes.
          i do think daniel is oblivious to the ship....
          ...he looked a bit confused when jack was acting up when sam was missing in grace....
          daniel never seemed to be present at any really shippy moments.... you'd think he'd have latched on at least after the oatmeal in WoO...
          ..so he could get a bit of a shock after threads...heehee..
          sigpic
          http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
          http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Citizen Joe Picture me!!!
            Where are they?
            We want shippy pics!! We need shippy pics!! Give us shippy pics!!
            Can I invite everyone who feels down in this troubled time of need to add the shipper motto to their sigs? It makes me feel better reading it...

Comment

I don't actually think Daniel's aware of anything between the two. He probably doesn't know about the zatarc testing. He didn't seen Jonah and Thera getting cozy. He hasn't really seen any ship moments as he and Teal'c wandered off before Jackkissed AU Sam as well.

Teal'c a different story - he was present at the zatarc testing, and has probably looked for signs of ship (like us) from then onward.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi chums. Here's my shippy pic of the day...

sigpic

Comment

Daniel's a tough one to read. Sometimes I think he knows what's going on and then others I don't.

Spoilers for Grace season 7 and New Order Season 8
                  Spoiler:
                  Like the aforementioned elevator scene in Grace. Daniel seemed to have no clue why Jack was acting the way he was. On the other hand in New Order when Jack's consciousness was first awakened Daniel seemed to understand that Jack would take Sam's "death" pretty hard and seemed to be trying to give him the news gently. Not that Jack seemed to need the tact but that's a whole 'nother rant.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

I think Daniel still has inklings of disapproval about the ship. Out of the two, I always think Teal'c has a *higher* opinion of Jack and Daniel has a more *honest* opinion. (Both are good! ) The intellectual side of Dan can see the differences in Sam and Jack, their bad qualities and surmise that they could wind up having quite a destructive relationship. Jack does treat Sam badly sometimes (even as a shipper I can admit that) and vice versa. Daniel thinks of Sam as a sister (I feel) and he once said to Jack: 'I don't have a sister, but if I did, I wouldn't let her anywhere near you.' (Or words to that effect). He knows the darker side of Jack more than Teal'c does because he was present on the Abydos mission when suicidally-depressed Jack was still around. So he's less of an unabashed shipper because I think he can see the negative side as well as the 'they-are-meant-to-be-togetherness' that Teal'c sees.
                    But he must be aware of the ship. He was the one that said
                    Spoiler:
                    Not *interrupting* anything are we?
                    in Lost City.
                    This has been very random.
                    For my version of Dan's thoughts on ship, read my fic How To Begin? !

Comment

hey peoples

well i decided to watch the "first meeting" in COTG's again.....and its so amazing to see how so much has developed...
                      she was so sarcastic, so forward and stuborn.. much like Jack, and u could tell he was amused.
                      but then these days, we see her as so much more, a daughter, a fighter and a lover..who'd hav thought that those 2 people in COTG's would end up in each others arms so many (shiptastic) times

excuse the rambling.....its 6 in the morning and i m leaving for Melbourne in an hour ....sleepy

toodles and hugs
                      Bee
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                      http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                      http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

I agree with you about Daniel, Lunar. I don't think he could possibly not be aware of it.
                        I've never considered that he might look at it like that though, I suppose it's true that the darker sides of their personalities could result in their relationship being destructive. He would be more aware of that than Teal'c. Even if he did have reservations though, I think he'd be happy to see them getting together.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Bee
                          hey peoples

well i decided to watch the "first meeting" in COTG's again.....and its so amazing to see how so much has developed...
                          she was so sarcastic, so forward and stuborn.. much like Jack, and u could tell he was amused.
                          but then these days, we see her as so much more, a daughter, a fighter and a lover..who'd hav thought that those 2 people in COTG's would end up in each others arms so many (shiptastic) times

excuse the rambling.....its 6 in the morning and i m leaving for Melbourne in an hour ....sleepy

toodles and hugs
                          Bee
                          ((((((((Queen Bee))))))))

It's 7.30pm here!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                            I don't actually think Daniel's aware of anything between the two. He probably doesn't know about the zatarc testing. He didn't seen Jonah and Thera getting cozy. He hasn't really seen any ship moments as he and Teal'c wandered off before Jackkissed AU Sam as well.

Teal'c a different story - he was present at the zatarc testing, and has probably looked for signs of ship (like us) from then onward.

I agree!!!

Teal'c is definitely a shipper and is also well aware of Sam and Jack's feelings for one another. He's even tried to talk to Jack about it. Go Teal'c!!!
                            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                              He didn't seen Jonah and Thera getting cozy. He hasn't really seen any ship moments as he and Teal'c wandered off before Jackkissed AU Sam as well.
                              huh, I never noticed this. My homework for tonight is to watch these episodes.
                              sigpic
                              ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                                I think Daniel still has inklings of disapproval about the ship. Out of the two, I always think Teal'c has a *higher* opinion of Jack and Daniel has a more *honest* opinion. (Both are good! ) The intellectual side of Dan can see the differences in Sam and Jack, their bad qualities and surmise that they could wind up having quite a destructive relationship. Jack does treat Sam badly sometimes (even as a shipper I can admit that) and vice versa. Daniel thinks of Sam as a sister (I feel) and he once said to Jack: 'I don't have a sister, but if I did, I wouldn't let her anywhere near you.' (Or words to that effect). He knows the darker side of Jack more than Teal'c does because he was present on the Abydos mission when suicidally-depressed Jack was still around. So he's less of an unabashed shipper because I think he can see the negative side as well as the 'they-are-meant-to-be-togetherness' that Teal'c sees.
                                But he must be aware of the ship. He was the one that said
                                Spoiler:
                                Not *interrupting* anything are we?
                                in Lost City.
                                This has been very random.
                                For my version of Dan's thoughts on ship, read my fic How To Begin? !
                                You brought up some good points. It's going to be interesting to see Daniels reaction when Jack and Sam get together.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X