This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Anubis
    A teacher is being a total B**** (can't write it,it is against the rules) and she have flunked me and others too !!! She is such a B .... !!! It is like we can't do anything right
    Go watch a shippy S/J ep. Maybe that might make you feel better. I have had bad teachers too. Keep your head up.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
      The episode is Moebius and here is the link to the info http://forums.delphiforums.com/ourst...es?msg=5809.77

Did anyone note that in that delphiforum info it said according to her sources that DDL was on the set filming a little before AT made her pregnancy announcement? (Don't remember that date--October something?) But she didn't know whether he is in Moebius or refilming some of Threads. I can't figure out what he would be doing in Moebius. But he is listed I think in the cast on IMBC.(sp). Why, oh, why couldn't he be on the set visiting PDL instead of filming? I wish. Hope none of this needs spoilers.

Comment

Vague season 8 spoilers through Moebius.

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Did anyone note that in that delphiforum info it said according to her sources that DDL was on the set filming a little before AT made her pregnancy announcement? (Don't remember that date--October something?) But she didn't know whether he is in Moebius or refilming some of Threads. I can't figure out what he would be doing in Moebius. But he is listed I think in the cast on IMBC.(sp). Why, oh, why couldn't he be on the set visiting PDL instead of filming? I wish. Hope none of this needs spoilers.
        I'm not worried about it.
        Spoiler:
        There are so many AU things going on in Moebius, it doesn't necessarily mean anything even if he was filming that episode -- and it's equally likely they doubled up some of the location work from Threads with filming later episodes. Location work gets done out of sequence all the time and at least one of DDL's scenes in Threads was location work.
        Nothing to worry about. Our ship's still gonna come in.
        Last edited by auralan; 22 November 2004, 12:42 PM. Reason: adding spoiler tags. Sorry!
        *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Poor Anubis! Never mind. There's plenty of evil teachers out there... I should know... I've been raised by one!
          Flunking you for no real reason was stupid and petty and the irony gods will surely stike her down with a cruel (and ironic!) punishment...
          They're always watching...

Yes... I have consumed too many shipper cookies and meimei's happy pills!

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just got red repped on a thread that will remain anonymous by a person who shall remain nameless for saying that I liked their sig.

I wish people would green rep or leave it be. This is the fifth time I've been red repped innapropriately. I'll admit the other three were warranted.
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
              I'm not worried about it. There are so many AU things going on in Moebius, it doesn't necessarily mean anything even if he was filming that episode -- and it's equally likely they doubled up some of the location work from Threads with filming later episodes. Location work gets done out of sequence all the time and at least one of DDL's scenes in Threads was location work. Nothing to worry about. Our ship's still gonna come in.
              Thank you, thank you, oh Voice of Reason (aka Auralan)
              I'll try not to worry(raises right hand in vow not to worry).

Comment

Hey everyone... I've been mooching around Mala's site and wondered what the second row of pics on this page
                http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/RDAATCaps.htm
                are about? I mean, I know they're from a 'beyond the gate' thing and are presumably RDA and AT messing about but... does anyone know what they said about this?
                Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                  Thank you, thank you, oh Voice of Reason (aka Auralan)
                  I'll try not to worry(raises right hand in vow not to worry).
                  Also raises hand

ALL HAIL AURALAN SPOILER QUEEN AND VOICE OF REASON!

What would we do without you?
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Just got red repped on a thread that will remain anonymous by a person who shall remain nameless for saying that I liked their sig.

I wish people would green rep or leave it be. This is the fifth time I've been red repped innapropriately. I'll admit the other three were warranted.
                    Awww. Thats not fair at all.

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(((((((((((((Suekay)))))))))))))))
                      Have a cookie

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
                        Poor Anubis! Never mind. There's plenty of evil teachers out there... I should know... I've been raised by one!
                        Flunking you for no real reason was stupid and petty and the irony gods will surely stike her down with a cruel (and ironic!) punishment...
                        They're always watching...

Yes... I have consumed too many shipper cookies and meimei's happy pills!
                        hahahaha some pills are apparently dangerous maybe it can cauze you brain damage
                        Lord Zedd

Comment

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

(((( sueKay))) I'll give you some green as soon as I can.Need to spraid to love first Stupid dingers !!!
                          Lord Zedd

Comment

A teacher is being a total B**** (can't write it,it is against the rules) and she have flunked me and others too !!! She is such a B .... !!! It is like we can't do anything right
                            ((((Anubis))))
                            We have a lecturer like that, she's awful. She's not even a good teacher, we spent one class learning how to use a dictionary A lot of people just aren't bothering to even turn up for her classes anymore, it's gotten that bad.
                            Our class sent a letter to our year tutor - she said she'll try and sort it, but we'll see. I have her for 3 hours tomorrow.

Comment

(((( sueKay))) I'll give you some green as soon as I can.Need to spraid to love first Stupid dingers !!!
                              More green for suekay! because she deserves it!!

Comment

Also raises hand

ALL HAIL AURALAN SPOILER QUEEN AND VOICE OF REASON!

What would we do without you?
                                You'd probably have to wait for Melyanna to post. She does a very good voice of reason, too.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X