• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    Not me!!!

I'm weak, weak, weak!!!

No will power at all!
    Nope. Just sitting here waiting for them to be posted. ---well I may need a pizza and a bathroom break before the 13th, but no. This Spoiler Junkie has no willpower whatsoever.

Bucky

Comment

Hey! What do I have to do to get on this list and stay there? Trying again, last time I was #58, this time, <hoping>, #60.

Bucky

Originally posted by sueKay
      1.Spiderman
      2.TameFarrar
      3.Mei Mei
      4.misstweedledee
      5.sugarshaker
      6.m_wendy_r
      7.Critter
      8.amra
      9.Lunar
      10.Samisjackgal
      11.shipper hannah
      12.sueKay (and alter ego Dee Dee)
      13.Twisted Angel
      14.Waters87
      15.Caty
      16._Anubis
      17.galaxy
      18. .:Lemon:.
      19. MichelleB
      20. gatewatcher
      21. shelsfc
      22. Auralan
      23. Ship Nana
      24. Gatetrixer
      25. AbydosTraveller
      26. madfrenchie
      27. Isis
      28. GoneShippin'
      29. Marimba
      30. ~bcmilco=)
      31. Seven
      32. mjj1993
      33. LtLisa
      34. Nikkirose
      35. dipsofjazz
      36. OzGirl
      37. Emilee108
      38. waterfall
      39. Shimmering Star
      40. majorsal
      41. Token
      42. DarkQueen1
      43. mad_gater
      44. Iluuuuuvjack
      45. ShevronSeven
      46. JSDT
      47. Loki
      48. stargate barbie
      49. Ice^^Heat
      50. pittsburghgirl
      51. Watters87
      52. MadyS
      53. Sam_O_Neill
      54. sacme
      55. Anakin
      56. GetCarter
      57. SG1Happy
      58. hidden envy
      59. Mishy Mo
      60.Bucky

Just adding a buddy who can't add herself!
      Please. Keep me in the list this time!

Bucky

Comment

Originally posted by Bucky
        Nope. Just sitting here waiting for them to be posted. ---well I may need a pizza and a bathroom break before the 13th, but no. This Spoiler Junkie has no willpower whatsoever.

Bucky
        Oooh, I like that too!! "Spoiler Junkie".... "Spoiler Hussy".... hmmm..... Nope, should probably stick with Spoiler Hussy!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          But I thought that the "episode that sucked" was the alias of the "ep that shall not be named"?
          No...*The Episode that shall not be named* will..........not be named
          Then we had the episode labeled *Nightmare in Montana*
          then we had the episode that is *The Episode that made us go WTF and OH Jack you are HOT at one time*

and so the next can DEFINITELY be called *The Episode that sucked*
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
            great line from our letter: We are thoroughly excited by your desire to stretch your acting legs and explore Sam's development, but we sincerely hope that at some point this exploration will take place at Jack's cabin. With Jack!

ship sistah

Yep, I liked that line also.

In fact, I thought the whole dang letter was phenominal!!!!

I wish we had heard something from AT, even if it was just "I got it". But I know she's busy and gets lots of letters and can't respond to all of them. But ours was really creatively done and sent from so many people.
            Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              No...*The Episode that shall not be named* will..........not be named
              Then we had the episode labeled *Nightmare in Montana*
              then we had the episode that is *The Episode that made us go WTF and OH Jack you are HOT at one time*

and so the next can DEFINITELY be called *The Episode that sucked*
              In spite of the fever, I plan on being optimistic and say that we won't need the "Ep that sucked" label... Unless it's another Icon....

*Mei Mei ducks the flames from Daniel lovers....*

Comment

Thanks! I am beginning to think that I don't have an option! Although I have deadlines today... I guess I should call my assistant and tell her to start postmarking some envelopes.... (Old accountant trick...)

I always find the shipper thread comforting... And everyone's so nice even when I post goofy posts under the influence of cold meds... LOL! Tame's reaction to my writing fanfic under the influence may indicate the need to buy stock in Nyquil!!

(((((((((((((((((((((Meimei)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Feel Better Soon!!
                Ship Nana

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((Meimei)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Feel Better Soon!!
                  Thanks, Ship Nana!!

Do those Pale Green Shipper Cookie have Nyquil in them?? I mean, Nyquil is green.... Toss a few extra this way what ever they have in them cause I know their filled with Shipper Love!!

Comment

Sad when our animals are fearful of our obsessions!! LOL! Barney is still miffed that I posted his picture on the thread... He thinks he looks fat in that pic!

But they are comforting when they come running howling and barking at the sound of screams of anguish when eps like the S7 one that shall not be named or the S8 one that shall not be named....

Hey, they can't mess with us over Ptui anymore!! How will we identify the ep!! I mean, we have a S7 and S8 "ep that shall not be named"! If they mess up another one with Ptui, what will we call it????

The only thing about the animals being upset with is that we need to teach them the difference between DDL and .

Can you imagine, poor DDL getting attacked by pets all wherever he went?!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

The only thing about the animals being upset with is that we need to teach them the difference between DDL and .

*laughs uproariously at thought of stumbling away from a hoard of cats and dogs, a hundred mad hamsters attached to his pant legs, stick insects blinding his eyes and with sniper-rabbits throwing themselves at him at every corner brandishing carrots*
                      Last edited by astronomicalchick; 22 November 2004, 07:20 AM. Reason: To add more madness

Comment

Ooooh... That's gonna be difficult!! I think that my dogs would rather chase Pete than the mail lady... It's gonna be hard to explain the difference between Pete and DDL.... Poor DDL! Hated by man's best friend because of casting!!

Comment

Ooooh... That's gonna be difficult!! I think that my dogs would rather chase Pete than the mail lady... It's gonna be hard to explain the difference between Pete and DDL.... Poor DDL! Hated by man's best friend because of casting!!
                          Too bad Sam doesn't have a dog.
                          Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

MeiMei I too hope you feel better soon. This is not the time to be sick...we need all of our strength combined to make it until January. I don't have any cute little "feel better" gifs...just a hug from me to you...((((MeiMei))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Va-ca-tion.... I've heard of that... How do you get one? I'm sitting here still in my nightgown checking the thread at 7:00 when I should be dressed and driving already if I am to be at work on time... Considered calling in sick, but that's not allowed either!
                              That's OK MM. Every morning I tell myself to leave the durn computer alone..... and still get on to check this Thread & other threads in the Forum where I play. This a.m. got on & ended up being on for an hour because I didn't want to wait to lunchtime to make some quick responses... Thankfully it wasn't wash the hair a.m. & traffic was a little lighter, so SS actually got to work on time!
                              SS was majorly busy! I can't believe she saved all that!!! ((((((SS)))))) You know she has tired eyes...
                              Yep majorly busy back in mid-July. The eyes and the brain were tired after absorbing 15K posts... **shivers** I had dreams of scrolling posts immediately after finishing it! Last night the main work was checking the links to make sure they still worked & the ones w/pix still had the pix showing....

Hope you're feeling better. (((MM)))
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                That's OK MM. Every morning I tell myself to leave the durn computer alone..... and still get on to check this Thread & other threads in the Forum where I play. This a.m. got on & ended up being on for an hour because I didn't want to wait to lunchtime to make some quick responses... Thankfully it wasn't wash the hair a.m. & traffic was a little lighter, so SS actually got to work on time!
                                Yep majorly busy back in mid-July. The eyes and the brain were tired after absorbing 15K posts... **shivers** I had dreams of scrolling posts immediately after finishing it! Last night the main work was checking the links to make sure they still worked & the ones w/pix still had the pix showing....

Hope you're feeling better. (((MM)))

(((((((((SS)))))))))))) that was a sterling job you did, I tried to give you some rep, but it wouldn't as usual...

((((((((meimei))))))))))) get well soon,

both of you, and anybody else, come and chat later...
                                Last edited by astronomicalchick; 22 November 2004, 07:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X