This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Catysg1
    Just remember to not post OT stuff ..that's all I mean it can happen but we try to limit it ..and so far so good.

Caty
    What's on topic again?

*confused*

Comment

Just remember to not post OT stuff ..that's all I mean it can happen but we try to limit it ..and so far so good.

Caty
      caty, i just saw your pic! you're gorgeous! i am so green with envy now. you're almost sam like!

okay, back half an hour and i wander off topic already. so..did i miss any good spoilers? any news on the final big kiss?
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        caty, i just saw your pic! you're gorgeous! i am so green with envy now. you're almost sam like!

okay, back half an hour and i wander off topic already. so..did i miss any good spoilers? any news on the final big kiss?

Michelleb...Forgot to say ..Welcome back ..in my earlier post

Thank you

That's why I'm on the team on a secret mission so that Jack flirts with me because he likes me so that Sam gets a little jealous .

My mission of course is to get Sam and Jack together ...and I'm military by the way ...and I'm called Doctor Ship..and I hope my mission will be successfull ..I just try to stand next to Jack as much as I can Hehehehehe

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
          What's on topic again?

*confused*
          Anything Sam and Jack .

I think you are safe if you mention Sam and Jack in your post...I mean we could have some fun ..like I'm Doctor Ship and I'm part of the team right now and my mission is to get Sam and Jack together.

Caty

Comment

Michelleb...Forgot to say ..Welcome back ..in my earlier post

Thank you

That's why I'm on the team on a secret mission so that Jack flirts with me because he likes me so that Sam gets a little jealous .

My mission of course is to get Sam and Jack together ...and I'm military by the way ...and I'm called Doctor Ship..and I hope my mission will be successfull ..I just try to stand next to Jack as much as I can Hehehehehe

Caty
            standing next to jack...that is a worthy and vital mission, of course! and getting sam jealous..be careful. you know what sam can be like when she's angry..she tends to hurt people who get in her way, even with two hands tied behind her back.

you know, i though one good thing about being away so long is that ther would be masses of spoilers, but i've just looked at the episode guide and there aren't! what's with that? are they trying to drive us insane?

Comment

And michelleb ..I don't think you missed any big spoilers ..

We had a few things about Mobius but rumors:..
              Spoiler:
              ..that there would be a major kiss...(SAM AND JACK) .and we gonna cry .. also season 9 may be on with RDA in only 4 episodes

Caty

Comment

standing next to jack...that is a worthy and vital mission, of course! and getting sam jealous..be careful. you know what sam can be like when she's angry..she tends to hurt people who get in her way, even with two hands tied behind her back.
                I 'm green belt in Karate..so I know how to throw some good Chudan and Jodan punches too and I'm excellent at sidekicks...and katas. so I can fight with more than one person. it's fun to kick a punch bag Sometimes it hurts the knuckles if you get it wrong but hey it's part of the game.

you know, i though one good thing about being away so long is that ther would be masses of spoilers, but i've just looked at the episode guide and there aren't! what's with that? are they trying to drive us insane?
                yeah ..I think as soon as Gemin airs in the UK next month ..then ..TPTB will release more pics and spoilers ..me think specially iif there is
                Spoiler:
                that dream sequence in Gemin

Caty

Comment

I 'm green belt in Karate..so I know how to throw some good Chudan and Jodan punches too and I'm excellent at sidekicks...and katas. so I can fight with more than one person. it's fun to kick a punch bag Sometimes it hurts the knuckles if you get it wrong but hey it's part of the game.

yeah ..I think as soon as Gemin airs in the UK next month ..then ..TPTB will release more pics and spoilers ..me think specially iif there is
                  Spoiler:
                  that dream sequence in Gemin

Caty
                  gemini's on here next month? let me just check....well, i'm pretty sure we'll get Prometheus Unbound (that i still have a sneaking suspicion will have ship in) but Sky have a break at christmas..and they might just have that break just before Gemini...I hate it when they do that.

<Tee hee> just realised I'll see the Atlantis cliff hanger resolution first..anyway, back on topic..when does the episodes start again in the states?

but you know the very second there's ship on over here, all us UK'ers will jump on here and tell you, so you won't miss anything.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Is it a margarita?

(((meimei)))

Sally
                    It's anything you want it to be!! As long as you were looking for a glass it might as well be full of something fun!!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                      I actually don't know where this word came from, but I 'think' I heard it first on the Sam/Jack yahoo list. Anyhoo, it's a word meaning screaming in super, happy glee.

Sally
                      Cool description of squee.... I always thought of it as a variation on the word squeal as in "squeal like a bunch of schoolgirls when Jack finally kisses the real, non-AU, non-time looping Sam." But your description is more fun!!

Comment

I have to go, but i'll be back again tomorrow, maybe even tonight!!! bless you all, shippers, thanks for the welcome back!

Comment

MICHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!

You're right about Paul McGillion. I was at SG Scotland with Astro and Mishy, and when I gave him a present, he hugged me and kissed me!!!!

Take a note of people's birthdays, then come on and wish people happy birthday!

I'm sure everyone else will tell you all the spoilers and the name change. I suck at summaries!

Suz
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I have to go, but i'll be back again tomorrow, maybe even tonight!!! bless you all, shippers, thanks for the welcome back!
                            (((((((MICHELLE)))))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

I believe this with all my heart!
                              bbfan...once again---I couldn't agree more! This is great. (((((bbfan)))))
                              Desperate Thunker

Comment

gemini's on here next month? let me just check....well, i'm pretty sure we'll get Prometheus Unbound (that i still have a sneaking suspicion will have ship in) but Sky have a break at christmas..and they might just have that break just before Gemini...I hate it when they do that.

<Tee hee> just realised I'll see the Atlantis cliff hanger resolution first..anyway, back on topic..when does the episodes start again in the states?

but you know the very second there's ship on over here, all us UK'ers will jump on here and tell you, so you won't miss anything.
                                Well I live in the UK too so I'll see the new episodes next month and will do some pics ASAP in the same night ..Shippy pics that is

......and put the links here in that thread ..I may also put it in Sam and jack yahoo list although I don't like that forum.
                                Gemini is on the 21st of December and Prometheus unbound the week before ..then 2 weeks off for christmas and back early January ..Aren't we lucky UK viewers .

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X