This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    regulations give me a headache.Send in the penguins!!!
    *passes melpomene a bottle of aspirin*

I'm not a big fan of the regs either!!

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      I've always felt that Teal'c was a shipper more than Daniel.

But: Lost city spoilers
      Spoiler:
      I think Daniel (and Teal'c) showed up at Jack's because they needed to see him too. Not as much as Sam needed to see him, but I'm sure it was important to them too. Maybe they figured Sam had been there for awhile already (all night?!) So, much as it I hated to see them interrupt Sam and Jack, I understand they had to do it.
      I think Daniel just has the annoying habit of lousy timing and Teal'c has picked up on that habit!!

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        I'm sorry for being so dumb, but I don't get that.
        ......Denmark???
        ......sex change???

Sorry!
        Neither do I.

I'm laughing at the mental image it's making me form!
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Quote:
          Originally Posted by blueiris
          Am I missing something in Affinity?

SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
          When Sam accepts Pete's proposal (yuck), it seems like there should have been some revelation that made her decide to accept. But I don't see anything that happens from the time he asks her to the time that she does accept that would influence her decision. Unless you count the fact that Jack didn't *do* anything to stop her (except look sad and defeated).

Jack needs to stop taking the high road.
          (It's an expression, isn't it?)

Originally posted by Rogue
          Doesn't make a whole lot of sense.Affinity
          Spoiler:

She takes two weeks to decide, giving a lame excuse about why she hasn't made a decision, then on the spare of the moment accepts. I don't understand what sways her in favor of accepting a his proposal besides the fact he helps her find Daniel. Sam isn't a spontaneous person.

Maybe she thinking 'my life is totally unreal - the potato is dull but real - I think I'll go for it' Just a WTF moment!
          Last edited by Zoser; 01 November 2004, 11:31 AM.
          sigpic
          Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
          My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Neither do I.

eeeee scawwee

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
              Yeah, that's why I'm not sure about Daniel knowing it....
              I mean, he always seems so absent-minded and confused.
              I don't know, I guess, Danny is living in his own little world...
              But on the other hand....
              Spoiler:

After all, he asks: "Oh sorry, are we interrupting anything?".

Maybe he has a suspicion. He should have FCOL!!!
              Nobody is that absent-minded....
              Of course he is! Daniel has all those translations and historical stuff floating around in his head! What makes you think he'd have enough room in there for having a sense of good timing?

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                Hey guys! I'm finally back from my retreat! I actually got back on Saturday night, but I was just so tired that night and on Sunday I was so busy doing other stuff and still kinda tired from the retreat. Being tired happens at these retreats when you stay up with 3 other goofballs till 4 in the morning...
                ((((((((((((((MG))))))))))))

Glad you had a good time!!!!

Read/ Seen the spoilers yet???
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hey guys! I'm finally back from my retreat! I actually got back on Saturday night, but I was just so tired that night and on Sunday I was so busy doing other stuff and still kinda tired from the retreat. Being tired happens at these retreats when you stay up with 3 other goofballs till 4 in the morning...
                  ((((((((((((((((MG))))))))))))))))))

Glad you're back! to play with us!
                  ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Neither do I.

So am I!!

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                      Mel, what website did you grab the quote? I can't find it.
                      Oops, violated my own cardinal rule, didn't I?

It was originally in SciFi Wire, I believe — it's since been reported on GW's front page.
                      Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                      Last update: 14 April 2006
                      Melyanna's Multimedia
                      Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Of course he is! Daniel has all those translations and historical stuff floating around in his head! What makes you think he'd have enough room in there for having a sense of good timing?
                        looks like MG ....sounds like MG .......((((((((((((((MG))))))))))))))

missed ya loads man....

read spoilers yet?

ot note: got aol working
                        Carolyn

Comment

hmmm, almost like someone had a little to much to drink and wants to have a little fun.

I think a few years back he may have been blind to anything because of the *absent-minded-professor* syndrome, but not now. He's wised up a bit. And as much as I wanted to strangle him for interrupting, he was kinda cute. And poor Teal'c. To interrupt or drive off with tipsy Daniel.
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Athenaktt
                            ((((((((((((((((MG))))))))))))))))))

Glad you're back! to play with us!
                            THX Athena! And yes SK I had a really good time! I was in a bedroom rooming with Nick, Doug, and Sujith. Part of the reason we were up till 4 in the morning was cuz we were laughin so hard at Doug because he was getting creeped out by the combo of Nick's creepy stories and the thunderstorm we were having! ROFL!

Comment

OK, Family, I need your assistance. I need the tiny potato head graphic. Anybody got it?

Thanks.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                                hmmm, almost like someone had a little to much to drink and wants to have a little fun.

I think a few years back he may have been blind to anything because of the *absent-minded-professor* syndrome, but not now. He's wised up a bit. And as much as I wanted to strangle him for interrupting, he was kinda cute. And poor Teal'c. To interrupt or drive off with tipsy Daniel.
                                Jack should have asked Sam to stay after the others left.
                                Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X