This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris

Finally, a reason to actively get their lives in order, to get to the right place. So, if nothing else, Pete is motivation.
    You mean like a suppository?

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally

LOL - I can't bring myself to type out the reply that is in my head. I'm a good little girl.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

I acknowledge that ship is canon, that AT and RDA play ship, that TPTB occasionally have enough shipper cookies in them that they write ship. I acknowledge that it has been there for years, and that there needs to be some resolution to it. That does not, though, make me a shipper.

Well, maybe a John/Elizabeth shipper, but that's a galaxy away

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          I acknowledge that ship is canon, that AT and RDA play ship, that TPTB occasionally have enough shipper cookies in them that they write ship. I acknowledge that it has been there for years, and that there needs to be some resolution to it. That does not, though, make me a shipper.

If it posts like a shipper, sounds like a shipper, and maybe even thinks like a shipper.....................lalalalalalal
          sigpic
          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
            ROFL at the image I got w/your post. Spontaneous combustion! But very true. IMHO, that’s why Sam & Jack have kept their distance. To protect themselves and each other, because once that barrier disappears and they go for it…. Watch out whoever’s within a few miles of them… Heat Wave… Power Outages… Magnetic Disturbances… Gate Activation without warning…

Well, what shipper said they wouldn't even get past the front door!!! But yes, "powerful" was a bit too much in that sentence. Probably emitting "powerful" pheromes (and I can't spell that word). And when all the computers are down we know what's happening.

Comment

See, I knew there was something I liked about you.

Great sig pic, by the way!
              Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
              Last update: 14 April 2006
              Melyanna's Multimedia
              Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                If it posts like a shipper, sounds like a shipper, and maybe even thinks like a shipper.....................lalalalalalal
                Blueiris.......I think you have her pegged.......and you know us Shippers WE *SEE* things and we have issues.....so...........She is saying all the stuff we say....in a *technical way* and she is Conceeding that TPTB *write it*

a rose is a rose is a rose........no matter what ya call it
                ((((((((((MF))))))))) we luvs ya
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  Whew..... I just caught up on a gazillion posts... Real life has kept me away from the family but I tried to keep up a little. There were at least a couple of dozen posts I wanted to reply to but I would never catch up then!

Few things:

All newly delurked shippers and non-shippers!!

Pup (aka madgater)!! 'bout time you showed back up!

Astro, SueKay, MishyMo! Mei Mei is jealous! Great pics!

AmberMoon: try some of Ship Nana's Special Happy Pill Cookies.. The ingredients are from a mix of Mei Mei medicine cabinet (that means mostly Effexor, not Prozac, but a nice substitute!)

Tame: Quiet?? *giggle* *snort* *giggle* Laptop!!! Great!!! Thought Mei Mei was going to have TameWithdrawals!!!

Major Fischer.... Still trying to deny being a shipper!

RowanD: Love your wallpapers!! Have Stasis on my desktop now! Beautiful poem!

Dipsofjazz: Happy Birthday to Mum! Will miss you this weekend!!

And great ship talk from everyone!!

A sad attempt at a shippy pic!

*pounces and bear hugs MM*

WELCOME BACK MM!!!!

*hands MM plate full of chocolate pieces and warm, gooey chocolate chip shippers cookies fresh from Ship Nana's oven*

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

Sally
                    OMG Sally........THAT has JUST made my night ROFLMAOOOOOOOO
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

spoilers and speculation on s8's moebius

I was talking to a shipper friend on how they could have had Jack the dad of Sam's baby, if they'd included Amanda's pregnancy into the show.

*moment to Amanda/Baby squee..... SQEEEEEEE!*

Anyhoo, my friend said it would be *so* soap operish, but I gave her this scenario.

In Moebius, they could time travel into the past AND future. While in the future, they meet a teenager called Grace, that's Sam's daughter. Sam immediately thinks it's PS's, but Grace says that General O'Neill is her dad. Now Sam 'and' Jack know they get together. So when they get back to their time, Sam dumps PS and Sam and Jack agree to wait for one another until they can be together. But you have to ask yourself something.... would Sam have dumped PS (and I'd say yes, because she was obviously unhappy) if she hadn't met hers and Jack's daughter? Did meeting her set off the domino effect of Sam and Jack getting together (and thus having a daughter together)? Which came first? I love time travel scenarios like this.

Sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Blueiris.......I think you have her pegged.......and you know us Shippers WE *SEE* things and we have issues.....so...........She is saying all the stuff we say....in a *technical way* and she is Conceeding that TPTB *write it*

a rose is a rose is a rose........no matter what ya call it
                        ((((((((((MF))))))))) we luvs ya
                        ((((((((Tame))))))))

Good grief!! *11* jello squares! Man I hope no one pi$$es you off cuz one ding from you would ruin somebody's rep!

Comment

And prayers and thoughts for Elizabeth today with the news about her cancer. (I'm assuming you are talking about the Edwardses, right?) I may be way off there. If so, who are John and Elizabeth? You mentioned earlier working on the election, which I thought meant you were a worker for electing certain candidates. You are to be commended for taking on such exhausting work. I was a precinct election chairman, overseeing 5 others at the polls from 6 to 9, and we were so busy, and so many questions about procedures I felt I would go bonkers. If this is too OT, sorry, GW.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                            And prayers and thoughts for Elizabeth today with the news about her cancer. (I'm assuming you are talking about the Edwardses, right?) I may be way off there. If so, who are John and Elizabeth? You mentioned earlier working on the election, which I thought meant you were a worker for electing certain candidates. You are to be commended for taking on such exhausting work. I was a precinct election chairman, overseeing 5 others at the polls from 6 to 9, and we were so busy, and so many questions about procedures I felt I would go bonkers. If this is too OT, sorry, GW.
                            *snickers* I hadn't realized that, but John/Elizabeth COULD be the Edwardses.

I'm fairly certain she meant Sheppard/Weir. That's what I meant, at least.
                            Mirror, Mirror: Melyanna's multi-fandom fic site
                            Last update: 14 April 2006
                            Melyanna's Multimedia
                            Last update: 15 February 2006

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hehehehe RowanD ..You're right ..and I also know that the Unas are there too..and I also saw Jack hugged Sam in the real world in a very intimate way. .and the looks ..How can we call all those looks they give each other ..looks of happiness, sadness, angry looks , funny looks ect ...

The ship is actually a part of the show....and when you have a series which run for 8 years ..you need ship...because you want to feel the characters growing ..like we all do in 8 years ..and we also change .

so Sam and Jack love each other ..so What !!!!They are not breaking any rules ...and they can care for each other if they like .

I think a series with just action and no ship would be very boring after a while..Why ?!! Because I don't know one person on Earth who can live without romance...or feelings ..

Mind you" Equilibrium "the Sci-fi movie (And I loved the movie by the way: A tiny bit of ship for a movie was just fine)) must have been very popular for people who hate ship.

Dog Soldiers is another great Sci-fi movie with hardly any ship in it ..and they are great movies .

Now Alien/Predators...was a movie I loved ..with hardly no ship at all..and it didn't have to be ...All I wanted to see for an hour and a half as Sci-fi movie was action /Adventure . ..but a show which runs for 8 years ..It's slightly different Same as the Alien trilogy + Alien resurrection with Ripley(Sigourney Weaver) I loved the movies ..but same again ..it' s not a long term series like Stargate where people change and grow a lot in 8 years .

Ship makes the series more realistic anyway ..so if TPTB wants to stay true to the real life ..There is bound to be ship..and I'm happy

Caty
                              I agree with you caty!!

PS: Caty, check your PM's! I PM'ed you with a link you might be interested in!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                While I do think highly of the Edwards, I actually meant John Shepard and Elizabeth Weir.

I was a precient election observer, if anyone was wondering. I spent most of the day insuring that everyone had their rights under the law. Provisional ballots are your friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X