X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rogue
    I always liked the idea ....Threads spoiler/speculation
    Spoiler:

that Jack goes to Sams house to comfort her after she visits Jacob. As they are looking into each others eyes, Stalker Pete notices Jacks truck parked outside her house and of course has to look thru her window. Sam is looking at Jack the way he wished she would look at him. He turns away and is never heard from again. Or alternate ending, Pete barges thru the door, confronts Jack, then Jack beats him sensless. Then we never hear from him again.
    Or....
    Spoiler:
    he just disappears into thin air because he never exsisted in the first place.

Yep, that's still the story that I'm sticking with! But Waterfall came up with it first! I'm just agreeing with a great idea!
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

.So , you 've been talking a lot this afternoon about the Gemini pics mostly ..it's fantastic ..I didn't expect to see one with Jack because they are just keeping that for a surprise ..but I can't wait to see that episode and do some screen caps ....

RepliCarter looks quite passive ...I wonder why Teal'c has his ...
      Spoiler:
      ..gun pointing at her ...and it's the same gun Jack used in "New order "against a replicator ..I bet replicarter is gonna pretend she is the real sam so that Teal'c has doubts to destroy her .....
      I also wonder why she is
      Spoiler:
      wearing a beautiful dress at the SGC ...!!!!may be her mission is to seduce Jack O' Neill

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

that Jack goes to Sams house to comfort her after she visits Jacob. As they are looking into each others eyes, Stalker Pete notices Jacks truck parked outside her house and of course has to look thru her window. Sam is looking at Jack the way he wished she would look at him. He turns away and is never heard from again. Or alternate ending, Pete barges thru the door, confronts Jack, then Jack beats him sensless. Then we never hear from him again.

I don't really want to see anymore ..he is not part of the sci-fi show anyway I wish they could resolve the Sam and Jack ship without having to watch HIM again ..I can't really stand his appearance in the sci-fi show ..If he was off screen ..it will be different ..but on screen ..come on ...what a waste of quality time they should spend on the team instead

Caty

Comment

Spoiler:

speculation: spoilers (Affinity, 2nd half season 8)
          Spoiler:
          Actually, I really want to see Sam break it off with Pete. IMO, Sam's character has fallen a few notches, and I want to see her take responsibility for her actions. I want her to have to deal with the consequences of the decisions she's made, and if makes her uncomfortable for her to do so, . . . .well, she made her bed. . .

Although I don't like Pete, I think he deserves to have closure with her and to hear that she's sorry she:
          • let him disrupt his career and transfer there for nothing
          • agreed to marry him and now she's backing out
          • was in love with someone else all this time

I hate to say it, but the more I write this, the more I want to see Sam squirm.

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

We may not agree on the method, but I think we all agree its time for Pete to GO!
            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Hey guy's...

Just had a look at the Gemini piccies that were posted and they look very cool!
              Spoiler:
              Now lets hope Jack gets to see replicarter in that dress. Maybe it will make Sam jealous! Well one can only hope anyway! .
              I can't wait until this episode airs, roll on the 21st December (if that is the date we get it )!

~Tracey~

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                speculation: spoilers (Affinity, 2nd half season 8)
                Spoiler:
                Actually, I really want to see Sam break it off with Pete. IMO, Sam's character has fallen a few notches, and I want to see her take responsibility for her actions. I want her to have to deal with the consequences of the decisions she's made, and if makes her uncomfortable for her to do so, . . . .well, she made her bed. . .

Although I don't like Pete, I think he deserves to have closure with her and to hear that she's sorry she:
                • let him disrupt his career and transfer there for nothing
                • agreed to marry him and now she's backing out
                • was in love with someone else all this time

I hate to say it, but the more I write this, the more I want to see Sam squirm.

OK if it's only 2 minutes of Screen time ..which is usually the time she has with Jack ..and specially the kisses... I tell you ..we'd better see a long kiss between Sam and Jack and something passionate ..not even a peak on the lips ..because after what we saw with Pete ..it was very explicite..and I think we need to see something sensual between our 2 litle birds

Caty

Comment

Oh and while I am over here, I watched your newest video Caty! And I loved it! It is a nice song (cool movie too ) and fit well to Sam&Jack! Loved all the scenes, I loved seeing the D&C scene again!

I am in a very happy, shippy mood now (and I still am knowing that I have to work tomorrow ).

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                    Hey guy's...

Spoiler:
                    Now lets hope Jack gets to see replicarter in that dress. Maybe it will make Sam jealous! Well one can only hope anyway! .
                    I can't wait until this episode airs, roll on the 21st December (if that is the date we get it )!

~Tracey~

We are supposed to have 2 episodes before Christmas..so I'll make lot of Piccies Hehehehe...hot ones .. I hope and only for the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty

Comment

Hey guy's...

Spoiler:

~Tracey~
                      Spoiler:
                      I'm not entirely sure that's a dress...

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
                        Spoiler:
                        Thats what i was thinking too...either way
                        Spoiler:
                        dress or not it still looks nice
                        ~Athena

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                          We are supposed to have 2 episodes before Christmas..so I'll make lot of Piccies Hehehehe...hot ones .. I hope and only for the Sam and Jack shippers

Caty
                          Think of all the great videos you could do as well! They (and the piccies) will be very cool to see!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Oh and while I am over here, I watched your newest video Caty! And I loved it! It is a nice song (cool movie too ) and fit well to Sam&Jack! Loved all the scenes, I loved seeing the D&C scene again!

I am in a very happy, shippy mood now (and I still am knowing that I have to work tomorrow ).

~Tracey~

I've never seen Shrek ..My kids have seen it though ...but Liebestraume ( who is now a shipper ) has seen it too I think

...and she loved the song "It is you (I have loved )" Dana Glover ..

....and I must say ..great choice Liebestraume ..it's a very fitting song for Sam and Jack

The music is very appealing Now I wished I would have seen Shrek but I prefer I think to associate the song to real characters rather than computerized Cartoons

..and happily saying after the Gemini pics ...I'm sure ...The ship will sail and Love will prevail

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Capt. Rivet
                              Spoiler:
                              True,
                              Spoiler:
                              I guess it could not be a dress! But like Athenaktt said, either one is cool! She still looks great, and Jack can still drool!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                                OK if it's only 2 minutes of Screen time ..which is usually the time she has with Jack ..and specially the kisses... I tell you ..we'd better see a long kiss between Sam and Jack and something passionate ..not even a peak on the lips ..because after what we saw with Pete ..it was very explicite..and I think we need to see something sensual between our 2 litle birds

Caty
                                Absoloutely, positively, yeah sure you betcha, yo, you got it! I can't find enough ways to agree with this.

TPTB went WAY too far (Chimera spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                with the physicality between Sam and Pete.
                                It's going to be tough to compensate for that now.

sigpic
                                s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Working...
                                X