This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz
    Ha! I second that, only it must begin with a soft passionate kiss first before the 8 years of lust take over

Sg1Poz

8 Years going on forever
    Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Resistance is futile!!!! .....sorry, wrong show!
      LMAO!! IT REALLY IS!!! you can try but you cant win!! the shippyness will suck you in and so will the stupid spoilers...........did i just say stupid........ i meant the really cool fun to look at spoilers!!

*does the vulcan hello/goodbye hand sign* Live long and prosper!!

wait this isnt startrek??? what have i been doing for the last month!! who's sam and jack?!?!?

mei mei's pills are wearing off now i think
      Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
      -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
        DROP WHAT EVER YOU ARE DOING NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now i have your attention,

Hey*waves*

U.K shippers i just recieved an e-mail from sky that i thouhgt you would like to see
        From : All Liv Viewer Relations <[email protected]>Sent : 26 October 2004 12:21:16To : "'[email protected]'" <[email protected]>Subject : Stargate SG1|||InboxDear Leanne

Thanks for your e-mail about Stargate SG1.

I can confirm that episode 12 will broadcast on 21/12/04, season 8 will than take a break from scheduling until after Christmas.

I trust this information is of value to you and thanks for taking the time to contact Sky.

Kind regards

Morag Carson
        Viewer Relations

12, episodes before christmas, 12 w'hoooooooooooooooooooo

Just there for anyone who wants to know

Leanne

So episode 12 is which one ????Good to be king or Gemini?!!!

Can't wait for it ..hehehehehe ..will make a video straight after for the US shippers if there is anything worth it shipwise

Caty

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Hey Goshen
          yeah, I'm not sure how I'm gonna resist the spoilers that will come out of the UK once they start getting eps two weeks ahead of us I'm not a strong enough person to resist knowing what happens in the end, even tho I WANT to be suprised. Maybe I'll try to resist.......
          I am still deciding as well. I won't be able to stay spoiler free if I stay here because accidents happen. I can either download the eps or wait. I did stay off GW while I waited for Lost City, and I enjoyed it tremendously without being spoiled...well somewhat spoiled. Luckily, I still have some time to decide.

Token ~

Comment

This has been weighing on my mind for a wee while.

Regarding UK and US schedules.

What do Shippers in the US and other places want UK shippers to do?

Do you want up to reveal every detail of our resolution, or do you just want hints?

If I was in you're place, I'd only want hints if it was good (so that I could get a nice surprise), or to be told everything if it's not so good.

We need to reach a concensus on this subject, as I'm sure people want to be spoiled to the end, and others wont.

What does everyone think??
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              Just say the mantra we thunkers like to say...

PG FORUM!! PG FORUM!! PG FORUM!!

Calms all thoughts of Jack and NC17 fanfic!!

Just saw your sig, FIVE dings? Wow, you must have really ticked someone off!

Actually, one of the rep points (neutral) could have been a red since it was for my "south park" joke.

But yea, we must keep this a PG-Forum *leave the NC17 material to our minds* *evil grin*
              Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

I have a question. The ones who have just started Season 8 (overseas?), will they get the final episodes before us (US here)? And if so, how much before us? Because I'm one of those people who reads the last page of a book after page one. I don't want to know whats in the middle first, just how it turns out. Or more specifically, if Sam and Jack will *be* together.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Goshengirl
                  I don't post much but I thought I would chime in with my favorite subtle ship moment that I don't think I've seen anyone else mention:

Shades of Grey when Jack is undercover and plants the alien device to root out the mole within the SGC. He puts it under the DHD and hides just in time as the gate engages and SG1 comes through. Daniel, Sam, Teal'c and Makepeace all come through, and Jack gets out his little telescope/binocular thingy and who does he immediately zero in on and watch for several seconds - Sam of course!

I've only been watching Stargate since the end of Season 7 so I caught up on all of the episodes through the helpfully abundant repeats on Sci-fi, and the first time I saw this episode that moment just jumped out at me. I definitely got the impression that she was a sight for sore eyes to Jack. I love the subtle things that you have to watch for, but I am holding out hope that we will get unsubtle and obivious ship in the second half of season 8!

Hi Neighbor I hail from Md. and welcome from one who lurks often I've forgotten about that moment in Shades of Gray! I remember seeing the same but guess I forgot since it was a one way show of affection? Not sure but I enjoyed the episode and also hope for a steamy resolution in the second half of season 8.

I am soooo looking forward to the second half starting, and as someone who wasn't watching this time last year I have to ask - how does everyone in the US handle it when the new episodes are shown in Britian several weeks before we get them? Do you try and stay unspoiled or just go ahead and spoil yourselves rotten? I love spoilers but I generally don't like to know absolutely everything about an episode before I see it and downloading isn't an option for me. I don't think I'm going to be able to help myself though, especially if some exciting ship happens that everyones talking about! It's going to be torture!
                  I need spoilage! Can't help it. As far as DL. I ask for outside help by Aiming me please. My usual outlet is no more.

Comment

so shall we get more of the pg stuff down here?anyone?

Comment

(I'm reposting this because it got archived at the end of the day yesterday and might have gotten missed.)
                      In my eternal hope of lifting the mood of our Shipper Town Community.....

Shipper Town Wedding Drill!!!
                      Everyone to their posts!!
                      If you don't know your post...oh well!
                      Sam and Jack are ready for the Rehearsal!

Token ~

Comment

i got my post.I'm passing out the shipper cookies at the reception!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          And for my 400th post....

Here is the type of RST I would like to see

*sigh*
                          Yes please....
                          Why do we never see that in the show....ya know, without alien influence, or messing with time or whatever....

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            I have a question. The ones who have just started Season 8 (overseas?), will they get the final episodes before us (US here)? And if so, how much before us? Because I'm one of those people who reads the last page of a book after page one. I don't want to know whats in the middle first, just how it turns out. Or more specifically, if Sam and Jack will *be* together.
                            We'll probably only be a week or two ahead. Last year IIRC, it was less than a week. It as shown here on the Tuesday, then in the US on the Friday.

Comment

I dont have a post so i will just sit here and gawk at the picture and try not to pass out on the floor!!
                              Random Thought of the day:

-If you had a friend who was a tight rope walker and yall were walking down the side walk and he fell....that would be completly unacceptable!
                              -I realize that alot of people don't like Jesus, or just ignore Him or have no use for Him, but i think the best thing a person can do is to read the gospels in the Bible and really look at Jesus, because if a person does this, they will realize that the Jesus they learned about in Sunday school or the Jesus they hear jokes about or the skinny, Gandhi Jesus that exists in their imaginations isn't anything like the real Jesus at all.

heh heh heh...^compliments of suekay(((suekay))).....disregard the question mark on the end!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                                <snip>
                                Mala, please stick around! Your humour and wit have brought many a smile and bursts of laughter to me during the worst time in my life. I lost my dear husband in August (stroke, only a young 56!), two weeks later fell and had to have rotary cuff surgery which occured three weeks ago (still in a sling...difficult to type too!) plus un-employed with a mortgage to pay. Thank God for Stargate and the Shippers! I so need the break from reality which the show and you all afford me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Let's get back together shippers!

Sg1Poz

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((SG1Poz)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And I agree whole-heartedly btw.
                                Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                                Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                                Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X