X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My shippy posts of the day:

*starts rocking back and forth*

Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack.

Together forever

Okay, so that was kind of cheap.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
      They won two awards! ((((A&D))))

Yeah, loved Jack in this ep! And there was ship! It was only small, and right at the end, but it was there.
      They seemed really comfortable with each other. Was that just in this ep, or is there more of that to look forward to?

I saw more than one shippy scene in Tonight's episode ..read above

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
        ANT & DEC won an award !!!! That's great ..they are so hilarious ....Glad for them ..and as for Jack ..I love him when he's so funny ..I just love his jokes and tonight I also loved it when he said to Sam
        Spoiler:
        "Watch your back"..it was like he was talking to his wife
        ..See I found shippyness in Zero hour ..it was so cute that little scene...short but cute

PS: Did you see ANT & DEC when they made an appearance at the American pop idol last year ?!!!So funny . .Simon could not believe his eyes.!!!

Caty
        Is confuzzled... ANT and DEC?

Comment

ANT & DEC won an award !!!! That's great ..they are so hilarious ....Glad for them ..and as for Jack ..I love him when he's so funny ..I just love his jokes and tonight I also loved it when he said to Sam
          Spoiler:
          "Watch your back"..it was like he was talking to his wife
          ..See I found shippyness in Zero hour ..it was so cute that little scene...short but cute

PS: Did you see ANT & DEC when they made an appearance at the American pop idol last year ?!!!So funny . .Simon could not believe his eyes.!!!

Caty

Sorry if this question is stupid, but who or what is ANT & DEC???

And the scene is really cute. I think it's wonderful that you find something shippy in almost every episode, Caty!
          You always wear your ship-glasses.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            My shippy posts of the day:

*starts rocking back and forth*

Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack. Sam and Jack.

Together forever

Okay, so that was kind of cheap.

Oh My goodness .....Marty ..you are getting carried away but in a good way I like that from you..Can't get enough of those Sam and Jack shippy scenes either action or romance ...so cute and the end of Zero hour was shippy
            Spoiler:
            Jack said ..Apparently ,she was like an animal

Caty

Comment

I know this is OT, but could you all send hugs to my mum. It's exactly a year to the day since her heart attack, and she's feeling a bit down.
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Oh My goodness .....Marty ..you are getting carried away but in a good way I like that from you..Can't get enough of those Sam and Jack shippy scenes either action or romance ...so cute and the end of Zero hour was shippy
                Spoiler:
                Jack said ..Apparently ,she was like an animal

Caty
                I forget these episodes too quickly! I need to watch them over again, but I don't really have enough time. I don't really retain that much information when I *cough* download them and watch them on the computer.

I know that Zero Hour was a funny episode. I just forget the Sam/Jack stuff in it.
                Spoiler:
                Loved the Jack and Ba'al conversations. Hilarious. Loved the plant too

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue

The part I hated about Zero hours was
                  Spoiler:
                  when Reynolds pulled all the troops into the gateroom to show support. I just thought what a butt kisser.
                  Yes!! I thought 'Don't you people have homes to go to? Duties to fulfill??'
                  It was all a little 'gung-ho' excessive camraderie that somehow felt a little unreal to me...

Still a good episode though.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    I know this is OT, but could all send hugs to my mum. It's exactly a year to the day since her heart attack, and she's feeling a bit down.
                    That's sad...
                    Give her the biggest hug in the whole wide world from me.
                    )))))))HUG(((((((

Comment

Site update

Fan Art page up and running!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                        I know this is OT, but could you all send hugs to my mum. It's exactly a year to the day since her heart attack, and she's feeling a bit down.
                        *big hugs from me and Lola*

Hope she doesn't feel so down now.

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                          )))))))HUG(((((((
                          And I'll second that!

Comment

I can understand that. What a coward!
                            Now the Red-Dinger is finally gone...and what did we get?
                            A Grey-Dinger.
                            In his/her defence....(s)he can actually spell....
                            I don't think it was just for the sake of being nasty or anything. I just don't understand how they were spoiled when I did have spoiler tags...

Comment

sorry guys for you who don't know Ant & Dec they are 2 guys 28 i think they present tv shows over here but they are fantastic.

They have been together as show buddies for years,brought out a couple of singles but decided they were best on tv.
                              They present pop idol,celebrity get me out of here,and they have their own show which is the best show (besides sg1) on tv.
                              Good looking guys and the best.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

And the scene is really cute. I think it's wonderful that you find something shippy in almost every episode, Caty!
                                You always wear your ship-glasses.

No... but I use the magnifier to make sure I don't miss anything on the visual or body language hehehehe..and the way he said
                                Spoiler:
                                "watch your back" to Sam was like a husband talking to his wife
                                and I'm not imagining it ..My hubby noticed it too so it's good news for us shipper family if I can still call it that.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X