X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by auralan
    Space Race spoilers:

Spoiler:
    I swear I must be the only one that loves that episode. Sam was so cute and grinning for all the right reasons. The leather jacket was hot. I want that jacket. The effects were cool. The bellhop uniform makes me giggle uncontrollably. The announcers were a close second on the giggle-fest. The corporate sponsorship stuff amused the heck out of me. I can watch it again and again. It's not a serious episode and I certainly don't find it particularly relevant to anything, but it makes me giggle. Sometimes that's enough.
    You're not the only one that likes this episode. You just said everything I was going to!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      I would much rather see more of RDA in a miniseries or a couple of movies than a Season 9 that would be more Jack light then what we already have! To me Stargate is Jack!
      I agree. I think the series could survive losing just about anyone but Jack (and maybe Sam). No Jack/No Stargate....
      sigpic

Comment

I am sorry for disturbing your nice chat, but would you please all give me red please??
        Just for posting nonsense in this thread
        Thanks very much!
        Please be that kind....And give me RED
        If you have mercy for me Give me please red!!!

I mean it for real

XXX NEVER GREEN!!! XXXX Never approve me!! XXX

Comment

Originally posted by Melyanna
          I must be really unusual in the shipper thread. I've enjoyed the Jack-light episodes enough to watch them more than once, with the notable exceptions of Chimera and Affinity. It's interesting (to me, at least) to take one constant out of the equation and see what that does to the others. That's part of the reason I loved Season 6 — don't get me wrong, I love Daniel, but it was great to see how much his presence affected the others, by seeing his absence.

But what can I say. I think I'm probably the only person who will watch an Unas episode more than once.
          I've also watched every episode more than once - including Chimera and Affinity!! (I'm just a glutton for punishment!)

Seriously, I can find some things I like about every episode no matter how bad it is. It may just be Carter's clothes or hair, or some subplot involving another character, and there's always Jack. I agree, though, that the Unas episodes are my least favorite after the Pete episodes. Hey, maybe Sam could get engaged to an Unas instead! It would certainly be a step up!

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Space Race spoilers:

Spoiler:
            I swear I must be the only one that loves that episode. Sam was so cute and grinning for all the right reasons. The leather jacket was hot. I want that jacket. The effects were cool. The bellhop uniform makes me giggle uncontrollably. The announcers were a close second on the giggle-fest. The corporate sponsorship stuff amused the heck out of me. I can watch it again and again. It's not a serious episode and I certainly don't find it particularly relevant to anything, but it makes me giggle. Sometimes that's enough.
            Nope, you aren't the only one. I loved it.
            Spoiler:
            It was just a fun episode to me. Sam was smiling...all the time. Jack was cracking some very funnies. Teal'c was so cute trying to get out of staying with Jack. Just a funny episode to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Red-Is-Cool
              I am sorry for disturbing your nice chat, but would you please all give me red please??
              Just for posting nonsense in this thread
              Thanks very much!
              Please be that kind....And give me RED
              I would give ya red points, but I already gave ya one and I have to give more people reputation before I can give you anymore.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

I thought we ALL could use this...

Pics are from www.amandatapping.comand abydosgate

Comment

sorry to interupt, who posting with red is cool? and who made the sig? not mad, just wondering

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Sam & Jack Shipper
                    Nope, you aren't the only one. I loved it.
                    Spoiler:
                    It was just a fun episode to me. Sam was smiling...all the time. Jack was cracking some very funnies. Teal'c was so cute trying to get out of staying with Jack. Just a funny episode to me.

Yep. I loved it, too.
                    Funny and somehow....relaxed.

But the Unas eps....
                    Really! I don't want to speak about it, I'm traumatized.
                    They give the word "boring" a whole new meaning.

Comment

Oooh!

5 more posts!!

*dances*

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

my fav photo.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                          I thought we ALL could use this...
                          Very nice thought. Mmmmmmm. Pretty pictures.

Thanks!
                          *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Space Race spoilers:

Spoiler:

I especially liked the part where Sam says, "It's my language, Sir" and Jack says "Right" and then rubs her shoulder a little bit. It made my little shipper heart go Thump, Thump, Thump!

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v341/Mala50/Sam%20Jack/UKLD_043.jpg] my fav photo.
                              aawwwwwwww this is what i live for....they are ssssssoooo cute together
                              Carolyn

Comment

Hello Everyone in GateWorld Forum. I'm a newcomer and is happy to have finally joined. I have read some of the posts in regards to this season and I hope that is does get more shippy and more offworld action too. I have to admit that this season has been slow. Anywho, I hope things pick up in the second half. Talk to you all soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X