X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy_mo
    i know i know but even worse is teri hatcher

she got to kiss him ( and more ) as well as snog the face off pierce brosnan and dean cain (THUNK!)

ooooooooo Pierce Brosnan!

Rick and Amanda are crazy you only need to watch the lowdown to see that!!!!!! ( what was the US one like , i didn't think they'd be different!)

The US one didn't contain AT and RDA doing PDA.....nuts....we missed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by misstweedledee
      hey

That sounds like a good day to me.... ..well my lesson tend to be lecture style now which is not a good thing.... ..i have paper for notes and all i end up doin is doodles.... .....for example i did my own story board for the s8
      Spoiler:
      phone convo for mobeius
      ... ..oh well when do we ever need science in the real world

Leanne
      tell me about it when i was supposed to be paying attention to a careers lecture all i did was doodle a picture of abydos and laugh my head off along with sueKay beacuse the careers officers name was Donna O'Neill

2 'l's hee hee

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
        The US one didn't contain AT and RDA doing PDA.....nuts....we missed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S

PDA???

sorry i'm thick!!!

Comment

hey

That sounds like a good day to me.... ..well my lesson tend to be lecture style now which is not a good thing.... ..i have paper for notes and all i end up doin is doodles.... .....for example i did my own story board for the s8
          Spoiler:
          phone convo for mobeius

Leanne
          thats like me lol ill be sat in maths or biology bored out of my mind and i start doodling or write sam and jack over and over again( obsessed...ya sure you betcha )

i must admit doing potatoe experiments in bio are always fun i think someone else mentioned that a couple of days ago lol, hee mashed
          Carolyn

Comment

PDA???

sorry i'm thick!!!

Public Display of Affection....

That's ok....it took me a long time until I asked what RST and UST was....

S

Comment

tell me about it when i was supposed to be paying attention to a careers lecture all i did was doodle a picture of abydos and laugh my head off along with sueKay beacuse the careers officers name was Donna O'Neill

2 'l's hee hee

LMAO
              x files / stargate moment my math teacher is called chris carter
              Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                x files / stargate moment my math teacher is called chris carter
                I would never learn anything in that class see.

Comment

THE GENERAL'S HELL HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!(finally)

CHAPTER 18 - DISASTER APPROACHES

This Pluggernugget is brought to you by the people that prevously brought you randominity!!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by Thinkey
                    I would never learn anything in that class see.
                    ...and I would grin like an idiot the whole time.

Comment

hey

Spoiler:
                      phone convo for mobeius

Leanne
                      heeeeey! I do science for a job (well, grad school counts right?).
                      helped with that whole Vioxx recall didn't it....

er, anyway, I feel completely ripped off ( LE) that the UK gets a different lowdown I wanna see the PDA's too! I wonder why, if as Caty says they saw the reaction to the US lowdown, and so re-edited it, or if they just like doing different stuff in diff countries.....
                      I say, bring on the ship in the US! We can handle it! (and if not, when we all spontaneously explode we'll try not to get splatter on the TV )

Comment

OMG, What if....Moebius
                        Spoiler:

Sam dies in Jacks arms, the only way to bring her back is to go back in time.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                          thats like me lol ill be sat in maths or biology bored out of my mind and i start doodling or write sam and jack over and over again( obsessed...ya sure you betcha )

i must admit doing potatoe experiments in bio are always fun i think someone else mentioned that a couple of days ago lol, hee mashed
                          Arrrrrrr yes..........Potatoe Smoothies..... .....my idea... ...well contribution...see potato mashing experiments one day....fan fics the other...wot a great lesson

oh and i had a random thought..... .i no scary my brain functioning and all.. .but for those who dont know some unis in the U.K do degrees in David Beckham.....like an appreciaition type thing....eveything you need to know.......well... ....and im sure you see where this is going........i think they should have a stargate one... ..more specifically and Sam/Jack ship one.... ..wot do you think ?

SAM AND JACK FOREVER

Hasn't been shouted in a bit....so i thouhgt i would

Leanne

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                          honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
                            ...and I would grin like an idiot the whole time.
                            me and you dude, me and you.

PMTA...Put mulder against tree...propopahase, metaphase...telophase..anaphase...see the 4 steps of miosis a la french biology, grade 12.

Imagine a teacher with teh name of CC?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                              OMG, What if....Moebius
                              Spoiler:

EEK! *shudders at the thought*

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                                OMG, What if....Moebius
                                Spoiler:

Interesting idea there

as plausable as the rest

it would be pretty cool if this happens it would kinda be like the mummy:returns

only probleam is if it turns out like
                                Spoiler:
                                the time machine and you can't change the past then Jack and the team would be watching Sam die over and over again

but lets hope it doesn't come to that

Comment

Working...
                                X