This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    (Disclaimer: I, of course, have never said anything remotely risque, therefore have nothing whatsoever to do with the room imploding!)

And I've never visited the gutter. Ever. I even have a nice shiny halo to prove it.
    *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

I've been trying to get a copy of the Stargate mag with the DVDs... I can't find it anywhere! And I want it! Wah!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
        Threads spoilers:
        Spoiler:
        Kerry dumps Jack and solves the regs issue.
        Have I missed something? How does she pull that off?
        L8er,
        Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
          Hey, I've just been lurking on the anti's page (sucker for punishment) and they saw
          Spoiler:
          ship in Sacrifices...
          if the antis can see it then it *has* to be there... I take back my comments and wait until I see it properly before passing judgement again.

The antis really are quite good at spotting ship and helping me find the bright side. It amazes me the stuff they notice that I'd never have seen otherwise. And they're always so sure it's going to work out for us in the end. Whenever I start doubting if ship is there, I always go lurk in their threads and it removes all doubt.

Comment

On a random note... why have many people now got "Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand" as their sig??
            We went collectively insane.

Comment

Mei Mei gave me a pretty good idea of what is meant by your sig. *S******.*
              But I've just been on the anti's page and they've come up with a HUGE set of reasons why tptb are definitely not giving us an S/J shippy ending... and with the evidence from S8 so far, who can blame them?
              Although they say S/J have no chemistry. *Tears out hair*

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                TPTB unfortunately
                Maybe TPTB will decide they've cared enough about the anti's for one show, and start taking care of the shippers.

Comment

Why has it bleeped out s******?

Comment

Oh. I understand now... how stupid...

Comment

Oh.
                      My.
                      God.
                      *Whatever* was said it's nothing compared to what I've just imagined!
                      Actually, I'm willing to bet you got it right.

Comment

TPTB unfortunately
                        Well they shouldn't ..They're bad ..real bad ...with no emotions and feelings.

caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                          Maybe TPTB will decide they've cared enough about the anti's for one show, and start taking care of the shippers.
                          We can only hope!!!!

BTW, a page or two back, someone said that Jack's name was John. Nobody actually knows what it is and it has been credited as both. I prefer Jonathan, and people calling him John is my pet Peeve!!! Soz
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Mei Mei gave me a pretty good idea of what is meant by your sig. *S******.*
                            But I've just been on the anti's page and they've come up with a HUGE set of reasons why tptb are definitely not giving us an S/J shippy ending... and with the evidence from S8 so far, who can blame them?
                            Although they say S/J have no chemistry. *Tears out hair*
                            Well, they can post all the lists they want and they are perfectly welcome to that opinion, but TPTB are unlikely to change any of their plans based on a list of "reasons" some people on the internet tossed together. The season's written and mostly filmed at this point. I don't think there's much either side could say at this point to change anything.

Comment

Has the Alternative Therapy Room been changed since I was last on there?
                              For a while it wouldn't let me enter just kept kicking me out and now every time I go into it no-one is there

Has it been moved or anything??? or is everyone on here today?

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

We can only hope!!!!

BTW, a page or two back, someone said that Jack's name was John. Nobody actually knows what it is and it has been credited as both. I prefer Jonathan, and people calling him John is my pet Peeve!!! Soz
                                YEAH ..If you look at the entity episode ..on his ID ..it says "John" and not "Jack " I never understood why????

Does somebody know?!!

caty

Comment

Working...
                                X