This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zoser
    Wave to me, too. I'm just north of the city in Bucks.

Yo, Zoser! (waves)

Nice to know about another SG fan in the area and a shipper to boot!

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      This is off topic and I apologize...it's about the extra long thread now that we don't get a new one every 1,000 posts. Can someone direct me to where I would give my thoughts on this? I've been looking around and can't find a specific place. Is there one? Or do I just send a message directly to GW by email? I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the change but I didn't have an opinion then... now I do Thanks.
      You can PM SHipperahoy or Darren directly
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
        Oh no, I belong. Its just that it is so obivious about Sam that a total moron could see it. Gee, did that come out right?????
        well I am on the list and I understood it....does that count
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          you mean you aren't already over here with the rest of us....WHAT the HECK is taking you so long....get a move on there girl!!!! .....the gutter is fine
          soz movers broke down half way ill send in my complaint later lol
          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
            Funny, that's almost the same time that I became a Dan/Jan shipper! Great minds I guess. Now THAT would be good. Teal'c has tried to get through to them both but neither one of them is listening apparently, maybe it's time for Daniel to give it a whirl.
            me three...that was when I had just heard about it....now I rewatch old episodes and see it a bit...

Marimba, glad to hear you like Keith Urban....sounds like I found you and Caty a new singer <g>...I'd love to see 'Whenever I run', but if one of you does Y'ou'll think of me'...oy, put an angst warning on it...I'll be watching with chocolate, such a sad song..

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

You don't think that would still be to subtle???
              Maybe if it's two or three really big billboards....

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                This is off topic and I apologize...it's about the extra long thread now that we don't get a new one every 1,000 posts. Can someone direct me to where I would give my thoughts on this? I've been looking around and can't find a specific place. Is there one? Or do I just send a message directly to GW by email? I know it was mentioned at the beginning of the change but I didn't have an opinion then... now I do Thanks.
                Send the mods a message. They are supposedly keeping track.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  I think that the only subtle thing to do is to thwack them over their heads with the billboards to see if THAT knocks any sense into them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Sue Kay......Fabulous Picture!!!!!!!

if that is temp...I can't wait for Permanent!!!!!
                    Thankyou!!!!
                    I've got something planned for my sig, but it'll take a while. I'm not doing web graphics, but something a bit more low-tech. I'm going to draw and scan it!!!! (hey I didn't get a B for higher art for nothing!!)

I found a great site where you can host pics for free. If anyone's interested, I can post the url!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal
                      soz movers broke down half way ill send in my complaint later lol
                      ROFLMAO!!!!!!

See what you get for trusting that Company...what was the name of it.....

Shanahan Moving..........Yup......yup that company is ALWAYS moving WAY to fast and always mishandles the *precious* cargo

Next time...stick with O'Neills moving...they may be slow but they always get there in the end

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                        LOL....now THAT might get them to sit up and take a moment

Comment

ROFLMAO!!!!!!

See what you get for trusting that Company...what was the name of it.....

Shanahan Moving..........Yup......yup that company is ALWAYS moving WAY to fast and always mishandles the *precious* cargo

Next time...stick with O'Neills moving...they may be slow but they always get there in the end
                          hee hee
                          Carolyn

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            well, that's when i started to suspect that i may have been wrong about my teal'c/janet theory, but i didn't really buy into the whole dan/jan thing until lifeboat. but now i go back, and watch stuff, and wonder how i could ever have missed it. i think if you're a sam/jack shipper, you're pre-disposed to see ship in other places too..it just took a while longer for the dan/jan ship to get through to us. and just as i was getting into it..it ended. i still think thatscene with daniel sitting in the room where he died and thnking about her is incredibly shippy..and the look on daniel's face when bregman asked for the tape is just heartbreaking

oh, definitly. look at the way he saw them in avatar. and the big grin on his face when they're reunited in new order (daniel's grinning quite a bit too). in fact, teal'c has been grinning at sam a lot lately..very worrying.....
                            for me, that line in Heroes "I owed her a lot more than I ever gave back to her" gave me chills....thats when I saw it...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by col aga
                              Among those other people there's me too!! Although it's really scary...to fancy a guy who is 10 years older than your dad... Thank God my boyfriend is very tolerant
                              I feel your pain col aga...RDA is older than my dad too...when I told my mom,m she just laughed and said something about older men...

Allegiance was a bit shippy...heck, S6 was a bit shippy in general...

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                Wha..........Jack........OLD??????? Wash your mouth out! He's a silver fox..very distiguished and very experienced in the ways of the world!!
                                I meant no offense - I meant mature, distinguished and HOT!
                                When do you think the foaming will stop.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X