• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    SHIPPERS GATHER ROUND!!!!!

TAME HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY

but only for those that will read spoilers

Spoiler for Threads
    Spoiler:

I have decided that JACOB will throw a wrench into the whole works. If what we hear is true about Jacob talking to Sam about being bummed he is going to be missing the wedding I think it may be more like this:
    Jacob lying in bed and Sam is trying to keep him from going ANYWHERE!!

Sam: Dad, I may be getting married (big grin) you don't want to miss that.
    Jacob: My little girl finally took a chance
    Sam: Yeah but you have to stick around so you can dance at the wedding
    Jacob: (sounding sleepy, chuckles) yeah...Then I would finally get to rib Jack about NOT telling me HIS whole plan.
    Sam: Dad?? Jack?? (Jacob has fallen asleep) He thinks I am gonna marry Jack and it never occured to him that there was anyone else.

okay that is just one of about 8 gazillion ways this played out in my head while I was thinking about how Jacob could tell his daughter that he approved of Jack .

regardless just thinking about this has brought up my MOJO and THAT is a GREAT THING
    Tame, reading that made my day! I wonder if Jacob even knows about Pete at this stage... though Death Knell was after Chimera, wasn't it?

Comment

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
      Lunar
      Caty
      Marimba
      Tame
      Mei Mei
      Kri
      Critter
      LtLisa
      TOKEN
      Auralan
      Melayna
      Mad_Gater
      WaterFall
      Ship Sistah
      Bucky
      Courtesty of Ship Nana....I swiped it from her to add names

Awwww. Thanks. *blushes*
      *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
        Tame, reading that made my day! I wonder if Jacob even knows about Pete at this stage... though Death Knell was after Chimera, wasn't it?
        It could be but ...
        spoilers for Death Knell
        Spoiler:

when Sam & Jacob were in the room working Sam made a comment that she didn't even know that Jacob had given up coffee for Selmak. Then Jacob said yeah they didn't get much time to talk about things. Then basically all hell broke lose.

I know that is condensed but they really got no chance to talk about stuff
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Your work was not in vain

I just I am in denial
          WOW!! You got a promotion!! As for denial, I'll be joining you there!
          Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
          Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
          Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by lilstarfire19
            omg!! i was just in the 'affinity' thread reading what some people were saying about the episode! i almost had a heart attack at how they were saying that they dont want sam and jack to end up together and how they're glad sam is pursuing a relationship w/ pete!!
            ahhhhh!!!!!!!
            ignore them. they have no heart, and know not of what they speak. i've learnt to complete ignore the non-shippers, mostly cos they don't seem to be watching the same show i am. i mean..after death knell, and heroes and lost city...how can they still not see it?

we should tie them to chairs and make them watch divide and conquer and window of opportunity, repeatedly
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              The forum keeps going down for most people.

I want a medal too, 'cause I've just watched insanity and survived ( just!). To make matters worse, I'm not feeling too good, so this just made me worse!!! I NEED a medal....and cookies...and Jack to tuck me in.....Oops..wrong thread!!

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
              Lunar
              Caty
              Marimba
              Tame
              Mei Mei
              Kri
              Critter
              LtLisa
              TOKEN
              Auralan
              Melyanna
              Mad_Gater
              WaterFall
              Ship Sistah
              Bucky
              Michelleb
              KiwGater
              Faith
              Shinrai
              Chevron Seven
              Zoser
              Sam O Neill
              ESTELLE
              MALA50
              Gatetrixer
              Dipsofjazz
              Ship Nana

Comment

SHIPPERS GATHER ROUND!!!!!

TAME HAS HAD AN EPIPHANY

but only for those that will read spoilers

Spoiler for Threads
                Spoiler:

I have decided that JACOB will throw a wrench into the whole works. If what we hear is true about Jacob talking to Sam about being bummed he is going to be missing the wedding I think it may be more like this:
                Jacob lying in bed and Sam is trying to keep him from going ANYWHERE!!

Sam: Dad, I may be getting married (big grin) you don't want to miss that.
                Jacob: My little girl finally took a chance
                Sam: Yeah but you have to stick around so you can dance at the wedding
                Jacob: (sounding sleepy, chuckles) yeah...Then I would finally get to rib Jack about NOT telling me HIS whole plan.
                Sam: Dad?? Jack?? (Jacob has fallen asleep) He thinks I am gonna marry Jack and it never occured to him that there was anyone else.

okay that is just one of about 8 gazillion ways this played out in my head while I was thinking about how Jacob could tell his daughter that he approved of Jack .

regardless just thinking about this has brought up my MOJO and THAT is a GREAT THING
                YAY TAME!!!!!! I like this! Feel free to have epiphanies any time you want!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise
                  I'm new, I just joined. *claps* Yay for me. I've been lurking for a bit now, and I hadn't joined earlier mainly because this thread just moves way to quick for me *laughs*. Plus, the format of this board is a little unusual to what i'm used to...ya know how it is with tigers and stripes...change is hard!! LOL oh yea, that was melodramatic. Uh huh....ANYWAY! hehe, back on topic, I decided today that I HAD to join, because I had to commend (oops almost typed condemn) Marimba on her video, 'Survivor'. It took ages for me to download it, but i'm happy to say it was worth every minute! That was seriously one of the best and funniest(mr potato head!! lol) videos i've ever had the pleasure of viewing. I laughed so much, and ofcourse, it was very touching. Short version, I loved it! Hehe. I've been a Sam/Jack shipper since...well siince forever, since i first watched an episode of Stargate, but it took me ages to find some good ship sites for them! Anyhoo, I'm going to cut the rambling short, I said what I came to say, and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!
                  Welcome, Blaise!!! Glad you joined!! Thanks for taking the time to dload the vid--glad you liked it!!

Comment

HAH...She thinks I am going to feel bad....but what Critter isn't telling everyone is she invited EVERYONE to her new play area The SJ Alternate Therapy Room and that is what she wiil be DOING ing her room so NO I DO NOT feel bad.... she thinks she is sneaky and I will feel horrible.......

OK I feel horrible ((((((((((((((((critter)))))))))))))))
                    ((((((Tame))))))) that means you can come too! But you know what? Tonight I hope to watch Stargate...go figure. Divide and Conquer and Window of Opportunity...Darn! There I go putting us back on topic again. Even though I have them on DVD I still want to watch them.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Zoser
                      Originally posted by Marimba26
                      Honey, you can blame anything you want on Pete! Personally, I'm looking for a way to connect him to the black plague!
                      I was kinda hoping he'd contract it.
                      Maybe that's why the CDC keeps those samples around

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                        Hey, i'm still actching up and have 250+ posts to read through but I thought I'd better get my name added before I forgot to say

I watched Affinity totally unaware of how anything would turn out, I surprised myself that I actually managed to stay off the forums while I waited for it do download and then watched it with a printed picture of Pete in my hands ripping it to shreads whenever I wasn't happy about what I saw
                        Hmmm, now that's an idea! Maybe I'll print one next time. I'm sure that I will be able to tear it into pieces really tiny. Better yet, I'll just go xerox a bunch and put him through my shredder, over and over. Hmmm, Pete confetti I think I'm liking that idea! And I'll save it for the party I'm gonna have when Sam and Jack get together!

Comment

Originally posted by Karibou

Thanks so much for the feedback! And, I must site MichelleB as an inspiration to me!
                          what, me? wow, i'm inspiring!! <blush> thank you, that is so flattering!!! <slightly embarressed now>

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                            what, me? wow, i'm inspiring!! <blush> thank you, that is so flattering!!! <slightly embarressed now>
                            Heck, yeah!! You rock! This is by far one of the most creative, thoughtful, kick-butt group of people in all the universe!!

And, after just watching Marimba's "Survivor" video, I've come to a decision...

I'm buying matching potato heads for my twins. You know the scene from Toy Story where the baby rips out his eye and drools on him? Well, I think it would be much more satisfying in person, times two!! LOL!
                            -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Originally posted by MAJKawalsky
                              Spoiler:

Both scenes are filmed such that you think that Pete is interacting with others but with the M. Night Shyamalan glasses you can see that nobody else acknowledges him.

Welcome to the "Pete as Chimera Camp"grounds. Pitch your tent anywhere.
                              you know, in the light of this, i'm going to have to go back and reassess affinity. even rewatch chimera...this could be interesting ..

Comment

Hey -- anyone still have this season's SG1 premiere on tape, DVD or available for download? DH taped over my copy (for PRESEASON FOOTBALL!! AARGH!) and I wanted to rewatch it. I'll happily cover shipping, etc., if someone can help.

Thanks!
                                -Kari

My Fanfiction -- I love reviews!

Comment

Working...
                                X