This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Can you have him tuck me up too??? Please!!!!
    Ha I already took your cookies away and NOW you want me to have him tuck you in... I don't think so ...........HUMMMPF.........you said my singing made you ill.......IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ...and I was talking........not singing....
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/josame.../ph//my_photos

This yahoo photo album contains 2 pics of me. The first one was taken a few years ago at my sister's wedding when I was about 18. The second one where I'm with my nice former roomies is more recent since it was taken last summer when I was 22. I'm 23 now. I'm on the far RIGHT in both pics.

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl
        **sputters** Whew! Thanks, Tame, you minx!
        Um...are you NID? Is this a foothold situation? WHERE'S TAME???
        *and* THE GUTTER
        aw, geeeeeee **sniffles, rubs eye and stares at shoes **
        Tame, you get me right *here*. That was *great*!!! LOL
        LOLOLOL RICLMAOOO

Thanks OZ for that vote of support
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Ha I already took your cookies away and NOW you want me to have him tuck you in... I don't think so ...........HUMMMPF.........you said my singing made you ill.......IN FRONT OF EVERYONE ...and I was talking........not singing....
          Girls, girls! Be nice now. You don't want me to have to call Ship Mum do you?
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

well I guess I will just have to say again

because Mala is so AWESOMELY GOOD!!!!!
            LOL! Yes she is!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
              The "Wormhole in a Garage" clip is one of two commercials the Sci Fi Channel did for Season 8 of Stargate. The other one features a guy taking something out of his fridge and there's an event horizon in his fridge. You should be able to find them on their official site.

The one with AT and Sheppard is from a clip for the "Get in the Gate Sweepstakes", I think this was also from the Sci Fi Channel?

All the other Making of clips are from the European DVDs - which, as some of you guys already complained - are way cooler than the American ones.

Thanks for your feedback!
              Go ahead!! Rub it in!! And to think I was standing on my head in chat telling them to go d/l your vid!!! Way cooler....

LOL! Yes, they are way cooler and I am not happy with TPTB for oh so many reasons...but I will add that one to my list!!

Your vid was great!!!

Comment

(((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))) I was just kidding
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CoffeeGirl
                  The "Wormhole in a Garage" clip is one of two commercials the Sci Fi Channel did for Season 8 of Stargate. The other one features a guy taking something out of his fridge and there's an event horizon in his fridge. You should be able to find them on their official site.

The one with AT and Sheppard is from a clip for the "Get in the Gate Sweepstakes", I think this was also from the Sci Fi Channel?

All the other Making of clips are from the European DVDs - which, as some of you guys already complained - are way cooler than the American ones.

Thanks for your feedback!
                  I wish I had Sci-Fi!!
                  Anyway thanks for letting me know

and i'm glad that most of the clips are from the european DVD's, I'm going to have to dedicate a whole day to watch the specials on my dvd's it looks like i'm missing out on lots of good stuff!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    We'll play good, I promise!
                    sigpic

Comment

Will someone please post the link to Marimba's videos? I am having the MOST difficult time trying to find one of her posts to get it off of? Thankie.
                      Here you go
                      http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Have fun! There are a lot of vids on there and I recommend them all!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

Comment

We'll play good, I promise!
                        Thank you Bev. You are setting a very good example for Jack and Sam. What? I'm trying to stay on topic here!
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                          Here you go
                          http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Have fun! There are a lot of vids on there and I recommend them all!!
                          Thank you so much Sam....
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

(((((((((((((Tame)))))))))))))))))) I was just kidding
                            She sticks out her tongue, hugs me and says she is just kidding.......I think I am being led down a path of Blarney!!!!!!

But you can have your cookies and be tucked in

That is why we shippers are so great we forgive very easily
                            (((((((((((Bev)))))))))))))))

Comment

No No Not SHip Mum.... oh wait YES YES call Ship Mum...she always has chocolate

And she is always calm in the ways of Sam & Jack

Big Sighs...MoJo is almost there... I am working on it...Have many scenerios running thru my head of how Jacob can save the day..... SO he HAD BETTER

Comment

Thank you Bev. You are setting a very good example for Jack and Sam. What? I'm trying to stay on topic here!
                                Brown noser

Mom Critter is being patronizing.........And She is using Sam & Jack to do it.. (what I can be on topic too )

Comment

Working...
                                X