This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, and it probably has, cos i've got ten more pages of posts to go through but did anyone notice...in teh final play through, when teal'c thought sam was a gou'ald, and pointed his gun at her, jack ever-so-casually, stepped inbetween sam and teal'c's gun. and then he stayed in between the gun and sam as she walked away. then when siler woke up evil (evil siler, i love it ..they were all so amazed that none of the four of them were the gou'ald this time), jack warned only carter, and then, when it was all over, those two just looked at each other..neither spared a glance backward for daniel and teal'c

apologies if all this has been mentioned already

Ooh, Michelle, you've given me yet another reason to rewatch! Thanks, 'cause all of that scene went by so quickly that I kinda missed it.

Sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac
      Believe you me I've been hearing that dang music since the spoilers for this episode. It's really going to test my new shipper courage to watch this, but I will. I know some of you are going to tape and watch later, but I'm one of those twisted people who has to know as soon as possible, painful or not, or I will go NUTS!!!!

BTW your unhinged welcome.....suits me to a T.

cc_mac
      to the family, cc_mac!!
      Don't forget Mayor Ship Nana is giving out medals to all shippers who are brave enough to weather the "Insanity" of this Friday!!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
        Tame I think that not showing Pete in the previews shows TPTB know they messed up with the Pete character and they know how much the Fans dislike Pete.I wish TPTB were big enough to admit there mistake.I find it interesting how quick they dropped Anise and Jessica Steen but are standing by the Pete character till the end.I hate to say this but it all comes back to DD being a relative.It would have been very diffulcult having DD in only one episode.
        Spoiler:
        I'am glad it sounds like Kerry will be in only one episode but It cannot make some guest stars happy seeing how relatives get to be in more than one episode.
        Ahhhh I am not real *comfortable* in thinking that any one person has THAT much power on Star gate.
        I do feel that this story arc was already concieved and then due to the ENORMOUS reaction it was actually drawn out because in some weird way TPTB think it will garner something...what I have no clue... I do hope that TPTB realize that for the majority of fans (yes I believe shippers are the majority) will NOT accept a Blah ending now and if they don't come through the fans WILL NO LONGER TRUST TPTB and the new show Atlantis may pay the price.

Unfortunatly I do feel that the more popular a show gets the more *out of touch* some PTBs get with their audience. and I do appreciate that JM has come and read things here, but he is only one man and he is not making the decisions.

From what I understand the ratings are already declining and I firmly believe that after such an emotional Season 7 finale the reason they had such record breaking ratings for *New Order* was because the fans were on pins and needles to see how the Sam & Jack saga was going to be addressed. well we ALL KNOW HOW THAT WENT (trying not to spoil here) but since then ratings have been dropping off but Atlantis is holding..mmmmm makes you wonder doesn't it ???

I think TPTB are going to be in for a RUDE awakening after this next Friday and they really may have to re-think alot.

All I can say is I am writing because I do believe that if it has not been aird then there is always a chance that TPTB can re-think something stupid.....so I give them the benefit of the doubt. I also am waiting before I freak because spoilers are just that spoilers....but they are not in stone until the episode airs.... heck even my avatar isn't from an episode it is a behind the scens goof off........ so who's to say just what those pictures could end up being....yes they could be the episode but they could very NOT be too...... so I am just gonna wait and see
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
          Oh. Don't worry I'm currently right up to date (Season 8) thanks to downloads.

Yes I'm currently working on my programming assignment and I need my s/j fix. At least I'll be able to watch on the big screen soon instead of my puter screen.

P.S. How do you get the icon jack and sam's to kiss. That caught my attention
          It is a *Custom* avatar ... I get to have one because I have a big mouth and I talk alot....it is a perk of being higher in rank
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
            Thanks for the welcome you guys.

In Australia season 4 boxset is released this wednesday. I can't wait... I've had it on pre order from months
            tpe78!!
            I'm glad you will be able to self medicate with Season 4 after "Insanity". I think that is the prescription being given at the Janet Fraiser Memorial Hospital!! Season 4 and as many of Ship Nana's cookies you can eat!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              It is a *Custom* avatar ... I get to have one because I have a big mouth and I talk alot....it is a perk of being higher in rank
              Big mouth? Tame? What ever are you talking about?

Comment

My mouth is pretty big too. Not as big as Tame's but big enough that I got some Tok'ra avatars added to my list of pre-defined avatars so that I could have my favorite Tok'ra as my avatar. Now I could care less if I get to have custom ones or not, since my favorite Tok'ra (Jake/Selmak) is all I ever want for my avatar.

Comment

I have to agree that the PTB have made a huge mistake with bringing into season 8. Hopefully Threads will sort it all out. I still think of a line RDA said in the lowdown no 2.

"I don't know that much about , But I do know he is NO threat to O'Neill "

That just gets me throught all those terrible moments.

Comment

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you de-lurked!!!!!!

Grab a handful Ship Nana's cookies and if you look over to your right...that is Mad Gater servin up drinks at the Shipper Bar

MadGater getting the *Shipper Groove On*
                    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just had to find a way to use this gif, didn't you??! That's you in the purple dress, right?

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Big mouth? Tame? What ever are you talking about?
                      I have determined that it is better for me to just acknowledge the FACT that I LIKE to talk about Sam & Jack ALOT!!! that I love chatting with other Shippers AND I love throwing my opinion out there to the teaming masses

That way when the rest of you point out that I am a big mouth...it will be too late ......hahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just had to find a way to use this gif, didn't you??! That's you in the purple dress, right?
                        Thank you for noticing MG just TOTALLY ignored the fact that I had him serving up drinks to all us lovely Shipper ladies

I saw that and was like that is so way cool!!!! I have to use that

Comment

Just an FYI...*Go Towards The Light* was written by RuralStar1971 NOT SNY.. I love Sny's vids but I love Ruralstar's fiction as well and I wanted to make sure each got credit for what they did
                          Yeah, I know. I probably should have made that more clear because they both deserve the credit! I love Ruralstar's fanfics...even though I'm seventeen, I still sometimes skip the NC-17 stuff because I still feel a little uneasy about that. But Ruralstar's page is actually how I found out about Sny's videos because of the "Go Towards the Light" trailer! It was awesome!

~*~Emilee~*~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                            tpe78!!
                            I'm glad you will be able to self medicate with Season 4 after "Insanity". I think that is the prescription being given at the Janet Fraiser Memorial Hospital!! Season 4 and as many of Ship Nana's cookies you can eat!
                            I will be self medicating at the local pub before I come home to watch Insanity! But I will be watching it, every bit of it... no hands before eyes... no pillow over my face... maybe a little nail biting... possible some serious cussin' (cussin' - that's southern for really bad words)... maybe a few flying items at the screen... Oh, yeah, I will be doubling my dose of happy pills that day. I mean, what good are anti-depressants if you get depressed?

Ship Nana, I have already cleared a spot on the wall for my medal!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                              Hi, everyone....another lurker decloaking....I, too have never posted before. Hope you'll be patient with me. I've been following for awhile and am very glad getcarter and the other floridians are safe(it's a BIG shipper umbrella...). Ummm... I can't seem to find the smilies...but perhaps if I could get one of those drinks? :}
                              to Shipper Town, Ali_gater!!
                              Don't forget to stop by the R.C. Information Center
                              for your bag of freebies!!
                              As for drinks, you can enjoy them at the Bar or by the Beach!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                                My mouth is pretty big too. Not as big as Tame's but big enough that I got some Tok'ra avatars added to my list of pre-defined avatars so that I could have my favorite Tok'ra as my avatar. Now I could care less if I get to have custom ones or not, since my favorite Tok'ra (Jake/Selmak) is all I ever want for my avatar.
                                As long as you are happy that is all we could ever wish for

I was disappointed in the *Jack* selection so I was glad to fianlly be able to have a *custom* one. This one was made by a *friend* and it was even more special because they are not a shipper. I thought it was a nice thing to do for me

Comment

Working...
                                X