This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    You know, if you keep this up I'm gonna stop blushing, and THEN what are you gonna do! ((((((MG))))))

Well, I'm back to nice fast connection, which I will take advantage of until it stops working, and then it's back to dial up

That image you attached a page or so back, all I get is half of Daniel's face, and while it's very pretty , I doubt it's the whole thing. I tried saving it as target, but got the same thing. What is the whole image supposed to look like??
    I have that lovely B&W pic of Daniel and Jack from Nikkirose as my wallpaper now (it makes me happy ).
    I just thought it was funny the way it said "order online....Stargate SG-1's Michael Shanks" and to make it even funnier I purposely cutt of the part that said "giant-sized poster" or something like that. Cuz this pic was actually an ad on GW for ordering a giant poster of MS.

Just tryin' to help you realize that you can get a guy if you set your mind to it. Just ryin' to cheer you up since I imagine you, like LtLisa don't have many guys to flirt with in whatever lab you work in.

What guys should be sayin' to KG: What is this vision of loveliness? She's so beautiful. And that accent, so sexy!!!!

Just be careful of the drool from those guys there KG!!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      *chokes on mandarin orange slice* cough...cough OMG i have seen that pic before, but i didn't realize until now that it is actually your face on the barbie!!!! is that our favorite 'scrubbers' handywork? cough....cough that just made my day!!!!!
      I get to say NOPE!!!! This is my very first one....TA DA Mala was very proud :::Tame Beams Proudly::::: I am learning slowly but surely
      I have been doing my own scrubbing for a little bit now but that was my first attempt at a manip.
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Spoiler:

Kiwigater I felt Sam's intensions were also good but Sam should have had an Adult conversation with Jack before moving on with another Guy.Sam or Jack can never truly move on unless they sort out there feelings for each other.It is unfair to date anyone else when they are still in Love with each other.It is one thing if Sam and Jack had a chance at a relationship and it failed but to not get that chance they are only hurting themselves and anyone else they date.I feel since Sam moved on first Jack did not need to talk to Sam before seeing Kerry.I always felt the idea about Jack giving Sam the OK to move on from the Grace episode was laughable.TPTB did a lousy job of not showing Sam and Jack having a talk about there feelings.It is obvious TPTB missed the Writing romance 101 Class.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
          Hello, is this thing on?? <taps microphone> Anybody out there?

I've asked repeatedly, but since my last four posts have gone unnoticed, I'm going to ask again. Hopefully, somebody will have pity on me. . . At the moment, I'm feeling quite invisible.

How do you put an icon (smiley, potato head, etc) in your text here other than the ones that appear to the right when you're writing? I've seen ones in the text of posts, but have no idea how they get into the text. I especially love the little Jack and Sam faces.

Thank you to anybody who can clue me in.
          Sorry Buc252... I have been away and was *trying* to catch up......
          Mala made those and all you really have to do is just grab them from another post if you have no way to host them. (just copy the code and them use it when you need to OR host it yourself and use it from your site. it is like a picture)

Anyway...deepest apologies that no one answered you...we don't normally do that around here
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
            Hi, everyone....another lurker decloaking....I, too have never posted before. Hope you'll be patient with me. I've been following for awhile and am very glad getcarter and the other floridians are safe(it's a BIG shipper umbrella...). Ummm... I can't seem to find the smilies...but perhaps if I could get one of those drinks? :}
            Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you de-lurked!!!!!!

Grab a handful Ship Nana's cookies and if you look over to your right...that is Mad Gater servin up drinks at the Shipper Bar

MadGater getting the *Shipper Groove On*

Comment

Now see, why couldn't I write something nice and simple like this! Nooooo, I had to go on and on and on....

ali_gater!
              um, mad_gater should be around here somewhere to pour you a nice big drink..... *looks around.... finds MG passed out behind bar* (it's overexertion you understand - he's building us a direct passage to the gutter ). Here, let me help....
              Thank you to everybody who responded.

However, the smileys, etc that appear below the text box I'm typing in only appear as a tag to the post itself, not in the text. However, I think I might have figured out how to use them. (Rigth click, pick properties, "copy" the url address, and past here?) Let's try it . . .

Did it work? <g>
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome you guys.

In Australia season 4 boxset is released this wednesday. I can't wait... I've had it on pre order from months

Comment

Originally posted by Ali_gater
                  Hi, everyone....another lurker decloaking....I, too have never posted before. Hope you'll be patient with me. I've been following for awhile and am very glad getcarter and the other floridians are safe(it's a BIG shipper umbrella...). Ummm... I can't seem to find the smilies...but perhaps if I could get one of those drinks? :}
                  WELCOME!!!! Here's a large glass of 175 proof shipper hooch!!!! Try it! *hic* I assure you it's very good *hic*

How much did I drink? Oh enough to get me stabilied again.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                    Thank you to everybody who responded.

However, the smileys, etc that appear below the text box I'm typing in only appear as a tag to the post itself, not in the text. However, I think I might have figured out how to use them. (Rigth click, pick properties, "copy" the url address, and past here?) Let's try it . . .

Did it work? <g>
                    seems you got it working

Now can you get the Sam icon and the Jack icon to kiss???????

Comment

Now see, why couldn't I write something nice and simple like this! Nooooo, I had to go on and on and on....

ali_gater!
                      um, mad_gater should be around here somewhere to pour you a nice big drink..... *looks around.... finds MG passed out behind bar* (it's overexertion you understand - he's building us a direct passage to the gutter ). Here, let me help....
                      Actually I think I had sensory overload from that last rant I did about .
                      Last edited by mad_gater; 15 August 2004, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SNY
                        Hey!

Thanks!

Well If I tell the truth, "forbidden" and "go towards the light" are not my favorite vids... Even I want to make a "remake" of "go towards the light"... If I have time of course hehehehe

By the way! All the shipper have to watch my last shippy vid, is a tribute to Sam/Jack relationship...

SAM AND JACK TRIBUTE

Enjoy

SNY
                        ABSOLUTELY BREATHTAKING!!! WOW!! Thank you for that tribute!! I had tears in my eyes! Wonderfully done!!

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                          Thanks for the welcome you guys.

In Australia season 4 boxset is released this wednesday. I can't wait... I've had it on pre order from months
                          OH how wonderful for you...Season 4 Is wonderful........I don't know how much you already know but I definitely won't spoil anything....but That is my favorite season

Comment

TPE78 and CC_MAC!!
                            Make yourselves comfy..... very comfy.... cos the next week or so is gonna be quite the ride.... *cue ominous music...*

(I very specifically gave you guys the slightly unhinged Welcome, cos, well, (and it may not be obvious to everyone... ), I AM slightly unhinged.... )

cough, er, um, anyway!! Welcome!! Have fun and post lots...
                            Believe you me I've been hearing that dang music since the spoilers for this episode. It's really going to test my new shipper courage to watch this, but I will. I know some of you are going to tape and watch later, but I'm one of those twisted people who has to know as soon as possible, painful or not, or I will go NUTS!!!!

BTW your unhinged welcome.....suits me to a T.

cc_mac
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tpe78
                              Tame ....Roflmao That is just soooo funny.
                              Thanks... I had fun making it...and had nowhere to show it....so thanks for letting me show it off in here

Comment

Oh. Don't worry I'm currently right up to date (Season 8) thanks to downloads.

Yes I'm currently working on my programming assignment and I need my s/j fix. At least I'll be able to watch on the big screen soon instead of my puter screen.

P.S. How do you get the icon jack and sam's to kiss. That caught my attention

Comment

Working...
                                X