X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    just a happy note:
    I wanted to tell you guys what my husband made for me.
    You know there are vry few merchandise items for Stargate
    He made me a "gate" complete with steps and chevrons that glow red
    the 39 symbols are hand carved around the circle and it is sooooo cool.
    I've turned him into a fan and at least a 1/2 shipper.
    I just wanted to share abouat my cool new gate
    That is so cool! Hey, he should make those and sell them. I'm sure a lot of people would want to buy them. (subtle hint...I want one too!)
    Tasha
    JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by gatewatcher
      just a happy note:
      I wanted to tell you guys what my husband made for me.
      You know there are vry few merchandise items for Stargate
      He made me a "gate" complete with steps and chevrons that glow red
      the 39 symbols are hand carved around the circle and it is sooooo cool.
      I've turned him into a fan and at least a 1/2 shipper.
      I just wanted to share abouat my cool new gate
      How cool! What's it made of??? Does the gate turn??

Big kudos for gatewatcher's hubby!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        I have to agree on the Season 9 speculation. I haven't read the article but I think that the show would be seriously lacking without RDA!!!

My favorite show in high school was Hunter. Loved it to death!! But, when Stepfanie Kramer (McCall) decided not to renew her contract, they married her off (much to my chagrin) and stuck Hunter with a new partner (who they promptly killed off and replaced) but the show was never the same again. I watched one episode and I just couldn't face the show anymore. It didn't even last a full season without her so obviously I was not the only one tuning out.
        ME TOO!!!

To everything you said above. what a great coincidence! Did you ship for them, too? Of course, I did.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
          sueKay, looks like fanfiction.net is having a coniption fit.
          Sorry! The site does that sometimes.

They had a big hardware problem a few days ago, and they're still waiting for some replacement parts.
          sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

After a fashion I was able to view sueKay's 2 newest chapters in the "General's Hell" series. Although it took forever for those pages to load.

So I don't need you to send me anything right now since I read what I wanted to read.
            Thanks for reading The General's Hell despite some technical hitches! What did you think. (sorry, but I'm kinda addicted to feedback)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Thanks for reading The General's Hell despite some technical hitches! What did you think. (sorry, but I'm kinda addicted to feedback)
              Pretty good!! I'm dyin' to know what the connection is to and the O'Neills!! And CG is so nice to Siobahn. Wonder how Jack is gonna take to having Siobahn and CG together. Hope he doesn't hurt CG too much!!

Comment

Pretty good!! I'm dyin' to know what the connection is to and the O'Neills!! And CG is so nice to Siobahn. Wonder how Jack is gonna take to having Siobahn and CG together. Hope he doesn't hurt CG too much!!
                lol.

You'll just have to wait and see!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                  I know. I have somedays where I thank God for all this technology we use now and other days I want to take the computer I'm using and toss it out the window. Hey!! Maybe I should drop my mom and dad's old Pentium 1 computer out of, say a 3rd story window and hope it lands on ! LOL!

Comment

I know. I have somedays where I thank God for all this technology we use now and other days I want to take the computer I'm using and toss it out the window. Hey!! Maybe I should drop my mom and dad's old Pentium 1 computer out of, say a 3rd story window and hope it lands on ! LOL!
                    Hee hee

I've got a Pentium 2 rebuilt old thing. I think the modem's on it's last legs.
                    sigpic

Comment

HI!
                      Like Phil i thought i'd also stop lurking and say hi!Also a big 'wow' to all the ppl who do the vids- they r sooooo good!!!I'm just about to go to Germany to teach for a yr (for my degree) so am going to miss the new eps.....don't know how i'll cope?!?!!Especially with not seeing Threads!!argh!
                      Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by vixen_vic
                        HI!
                        Like Phil i thought i'd also stop lurking and say hi!Also a big 'wow' to all the ppl who do the vids- they r sooooo good!!!I'm just about to go to Germany to teach for a yr (for my degree) so am going to miss the new eps.....don't know how i'll cope?!?!!Especially with not seeing Threads!!argh!
                        Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                        Vic!!

Glad to have you delurk and join the Family
                        Yeah, the vid people ARE good aren't they! I only wish I had such talents...
                        You know, I'm not sure how this Threads thing is gonna play out, being unable to see it MAY be a blessing in diguise! Oh cr_p!!! I've just realised I MAY NOT SEE IT EITHER!! I plan to defend thesis in Dec/Jan, and if its not airing till next year I'll be back in NZ by then..... *hyperventilates*
                        *plans to suck up to all members of Family to get squinty vision eps if necessary* My, aren't you all looking wonderful lately, my wonderful TiVo owning ep sending to kiwigater Shipper Family.....

Comment

HI!
                          Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          WELCOME vixen vic!!!

Glad you de-lurked!
                          You can d/l eps from a site, just PM me and I'll tell you which site!
                          What degree are you doing? i've never been to germany!
                          Anyways, go pester Mad_Gater at the bar for the tipple of your choice, and get settled in for the rollercoaster ahead!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

HI!
                            Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            WELCOME, VIXEN VIC!

The videos are great, aren't they? They really help with the dry ship spells and for dealing with "scary" spoilers.

Have some of Ship Nana's cookies and MG's concoctions and just post and have FUN!
                            Tasha
                            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

HI!
                              Vic xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                              Welcome vixen_vic!!! Maybe if you keep posting here and eat Ship Nana's cookies you'll be able to cope. I thought they showed Stargate in Germany. Are they not showing season 8 at the same time as the UK?

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I'm still out of the vid loop.
                                I've watched some by suzvoy (don't know if you know her) at my local library, but I can't d/l any at home because of this stupid blinking dial up!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X