X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
    Hiya Sgt. Siler!!

Oh, and I just found that they're replaying "Lockdown" Tuesday!!!
    Hubs says that they are also re-playing the premiere of Atlantis...so if you missed that or want to see it again.........
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      Nope.....I happen to know that a great many of the *droolers* are....*Equal Opportunity Droolers*

and from what I hear MS is looking mighty fine in person this year....so I may have to go look at a few more pictures from this years con
      Yes! That's me, I'm an equal opportunity drooler!
      Do we have Daniel clones at the Shipper Town Pool to "help' with the Jack clones?? And to be fair, to mad_gater and Shipp Daddy (WHERE ARE YOU SHIP DADDY???!), we really need some Sam clones too (and that will make the Jack clones happy). See, excellent circular logic!

Comment

Oh I know I am not a Daniel Thunker......But I couldn't get past those Blue eyes of his YUMMY....Hubs has those eyes.....YOWSA!!!
        Mmmm... go must keep PG thoughts to make sure this stays PG forum! Anywho if I may ask.. If no one is using that pic for their sig already, may I???? Please please pretty please with Sam and Jack on top (ya see I snuck the topic in some how!)

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          Yes! That's me, I'm an equal opportunity drooler!
          Do we have Daniel clones at the Shipper Town Pool to "help' with the Jack clones?? And to be fair, to mad_gater and Shipp Daddy (WHERE ARE YOU SHIP DADDY???!), we really need some Sam clones too (and that will make the Jack clones happy). See, excellent circular logic!
          Well we will have to see if Mala has the capabilities to *whip* up something for them.......

Ship Daddy has been very absent as of late..mmmmmmm
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            Mmmm... go must keep PG thoughts to make sure this stays PG forum! Anywho if I may ask.. If no one is using that pic for their sig already, may I???? Please please pretty please with Sam and Jack on top (ya see I snuck the topic in some how!)
            all yours if you would like
            I will keep hosting it or you can just take a copy from there

Comment

Nope.....I happen to know that a great many of the *droolers* are....*Equal Opportunity Droolers*

and from what I hear MS is looking mighty fine in person this year....so I may have to go look at a few more pictures from this years con
              yep! *raises hand* i'm a MS thunker too. you've got to be blind not to. i AM an equal opportunity thunker, but there is only one who does it best. where do i go to see pics and stuff about this years con?
              Last edited by sgt.siler; 25 July 2004, 05:54 PM. Reason: forgot the work 'there'

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                yep! *raises hand* i'm a MS thunker too. you've got to be blind not to. i AM an equal opportunity thunker, but is only one who does it best. where do i go to see pics and stuff about this years con?
                it is on the front GW main site front page

Comment

Ok Shiplets....Best Friend just called.........Gonna go meet for Coffee.....POST Lots while I am away ........I WILL talk about all of you ......... see ya later

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Nikkirose when you say those phrases like "go to your happy place" don't you smile just the least bit. It's like it is a special secret! And only the "Family" knows it.
                    Yes I do, and this one particular co worker goes.. Hmmm she must being going into Stargate mode. Then she laughs and I just look at her and say YUP!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

it is on the front GW main site front page
                      *smacks forehead with palm of hand and does her best homer simpson impression DOH!*
                      i'll go check that out......thank you!

Comment

TOKEN!!!!!!!!!! Where have you Been........ I was wondering when you would pop back in here and help me coordinate.... I am just to new at all this Morale stuff
                        What?? You miss me?? ((((((((((((TAME)))))))))))))

I've been working on unpacking Shipper Town. It's bigger than I thought it was! LOL!

Token ~

Comment

Sweet Mary Mother of God!!!! Oy!!!! I go away for one night and you guys start on a new thread. Why doesn't somebody just update me on what happened in that last thread. I know I have some new shippers to welcome, so:

WELCOME NEW SHIPPERS WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!!

All you newbies grab a slice of pizza and your favorite alcoholic drink and sit back and relax.

Comment

all yours if you would like
                            I will keep hosting it or you can just take a copy from there
                            Thank you, Thank you!!! Unfortunantly(sp?) I dont have a website to host stuff I'm not that computer savy (I used to be though, just not since oh atleast 5 years now.. ya tend to forget stuff ya dont use... hmm wonder why my brain still works...)

Anyway THANK YOU!!!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Here is our Bright and Shiny new Thread TWELVE

And here are a few nice pictures of our couple and a bit of candle light to set the mood

And so begins our new thread!!!!!!!!!
                              Oh Tame!! Those are some yummy AT pics. *zone out for both host and symbiote*

Comment

alrighty. i hate to leave so early after showing up, but it's getting pretty late here and i really must be going. i will see you all in the morning. thank you for such a lovely welcome party! (((((((((((((new shipper family))))))))))))

Comment

Working...
                                X