Clear All

Ship Day is July 28th!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
      Ship Day is July 28th!!
      Cool Thanks!

Comment

"Lockdown" spoiler:

Hey look!! It's young Airman Hammond. LOL!!

The actor that played young Lt. Hammond in "1969" is playing an airman in this episode.

Comment

Hey guess what, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 25 today.

To celebrate I have imagined a nice shippy resolution for Jack & Sam to entertain myself while many of you lucky folks get to watch new Stargate tonight (As for me, I'm still stuck in the syndication time-warp called "reruns". Counting the days till October 19th. ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!?).

Ok, Here goes:

SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE (like, say, the end of season 8)

THE SCENE: Interior of General O'Neill's office. O'Neill is sitting at his desk, trying to make an inroad into several huge piles of paperwork.

CARTER enters.

CARTER: Are you busy, sir?

O'NEILL: For you, never. What can I do for you?

CARTER <hands him a sheet of paper>

O'NEILL: What's this?

CARTER: It's my resignation from the Air Force. I've decided it's time for me to move on.

O'NEILL (looking extremely worried): Move on?

CARTER: From the military. I want to spend more time on my scientific career. I love commanding a field unit, don't get me wrong, but now that we've eliminated the Goa'uld and Earth is safe, I'd like to get back to my research. I think I can do more that way.

O'NEILL (still looking skeptical): So you're not leaving the Stargate program?

CARTER: Oh, no, sir! Uh, I mean, Jack. But I would like to take a long vacation, if that's OK.

O'NEILL: A vacation? You mean a real vacation, the kind where you actually go somewhere that's not a lab?

CARTER (grinning hugely): Actually, I'm going fishing. Want to come?

O'NEILL <falls off his chair in shock and surprise. The huge pile of paperwork comes crashing down around him. As he falls, he lets out a YELP>

CARTER: General? Uh, Jack? Are you OK? <Sam goes around the desk to check on him. We see an arm reach up and grab her, pulling her down underneath the desk.>

FADE TO BLACK
          Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Happy Birthday Starfury!! Love the Sam and Jack resolution!! Very cute!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Starfury!

everyone enjoy your new stargate ep tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Yes ...and with a bit of luck you may see something like that between Sam and Jack tonight...hummmm may be not ...but at the end of season 8...I truly expect it
                http://www.perthpcug.org.au/~sherat/fmds/bed-hack.jpg
                caty aka ShipDiva
                scully and Mulder need to have a sit down chat with Sam & Jack...I think they could teach them a hing or two....first we have that great face lick and now this.. I would watch this scene if it was Sam & Jack
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  Critter!!!!
                  Lovely to have you! Delurking is a wonderful thing (and on a Fri too! ).
                  There is always room for one more! You might have to squish at the Shipper Bar (watch out or MG will put a little something "extra" in your Dr Pepper... ), but I like to laze around the pool, with the cute Jack clones serving my every whim.... *cough....er, I mean cookie...... every cookie.... *
                  Make yourself comfy, and post lots!
                  AAHHHH so that was YOU KG with all those Jack clones circled around your chair I was a-wondering!!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Happy Birthday Starfury!!!!!
                    Ship Nana

Comment

Ok, not disappointed.

Didn't expect much ship.

Didn't get much ship.
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Hopefully there will be more in later episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          scully and Mulder need to have a sit down chat with Sam & Jack...I think they could teach them a hing or two....first we have that great face lick and now this.. I would watch this scene if it was Sam & Jack
                          Okay, that pic needs one of our master artist to redo a little bit. Like put Jack and Sam's faces on it instead of Mulder and Scully!!

Mala!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury

To celebrate I have imagined a nice shippy resolution for Jack & Sam to entertain myself while many of you lucky folks get to watch new Stargate tonight (As for me, I'm still stuck in the syndication time-warp called "reruns". Counting the days till October 19th. ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!?).

Ok, Here goes:

THE SCENE: Interior of General O'Neill's office. O'Neill is sitting at his desk, trying to make an inroad into several huge piles of paperwork.

CARTER enters.

CARTER: It's my resignation from the Air Force. I've decided it's time for me to move on.

CARTER: From the military. I want to spend more time on my scientific career. I love commanding a field unit, don't get me wrong, but now that we've eliminated the Goa'uld and Earth is safe, I'd like to get back to my research. I think I can do more that way.

CARTER: Oh, no, sir! Uh, I mean, Jack. But I would like to take a long vacation, if that's OK.

O'NEILL: A vacation? You mean a real vacation, the kind where you actually go somewhere that's not a lab?

O'NEILL <falls off his chair in shock and surprise. The huge pile of paperwork comes crashing down around him. As he falls, he lets out a YELP>

CARTER: General? Uh, Jack? Are you OK? <Sam goes around the desk to check on him. We see an arm reach up and grab her, pulling her down underneath the desk.>

FADE TO BLACK
                            Great Job!!!!!!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury

Ok, Here goes:

CARTER enters.

FADE TO BLACK
                              HAPPY BIRTHDAY STARFURY!!!!!!!!

I LOVE your shippy resolution!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                                Ok, not disappointed.

Didn't expect much ship.

Didn't get much ship.

lalalalalalalallalalalalalalala haven't seen it yet.....still have one hour to go before it comes on........lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

But I won't expect much

Comment

Working...
                                X