This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    Add me to list of those hitting the EXIT if for ANY reason Sam and do ANYTHING but breakup by this episode

I can't do it anymore after that
    you can yank my chain only so far and then I will chew off my leg and go free
    Me three!
    I don't care how gorgeous RDA is. I stopped watching Voyager very early on when Janeway did the halograph lover/whatever thing. I will do it for this show too.

I have not invested in anymore DVD's, I was sort of interested in checking out Atlantis, but no way man.

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Brandie
      This mentioned picture makes me sad and made me say WTF out loud. I scared the hubby

I hope it's just.. a promise ring? Something tells me they're too old for that kind of stuff though
      Welcome to he...

I mean WELCOME!! As much as I would love to shower you wish shipper happiness, alas, I simply can not do it tonight, so how about a hug?

((((((((((((((((((Brandie))))))))))))))))

Glad you came out of lurkdom--even it was only to see that! (can't even describe it...)
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        Wondered where I was?....

A - Before season 8 premier, read AT's newest punch, I mean Chicago Tribune article.

B - Disappointed in season premier.

C - Saw new pics for Affinity.

D - Tired. Very, very, very tired of this.

Sally
        (((((((((((((((((((((SALLY)))))))))))))))))))

If it will make you feel any better.... I finally got the pictures to open up and you will never guess what happened........... MY CAT THREW UP!!!!!

I am so serious!!!!! I was like WHAT THE HE**** and it was my cat right behind me throwing up...I kid you not....... okay do it is not funny for the cat...His name is Tigger btw..... but I had to just about hold my stomach together from laughing so hard because I thought well THAT about says it all PTB... you have now made my cat sick!!!!!

((((((((({{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[SALLY]]]]]]]]}}}}}}}}}})))))
        HUGE HUGS we will get through this..... I hope!!! or at least we will get through Season 8
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

My cat threw up too! It could have been just a hairball, but you never know. Stranger things have happened

Comment

My cat threw up too! It could have been just a hairball, but you never know. Stranger things have happened
            Animals KNOW EVIL!!!!!!! is evil!!!! is bad

btw... don't forget to rate your new thread
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

A - Before season 8 premier, read AT's newest punch, I mean Chicago Tribune article.

Sally
              ((((((Sally)))))) Yay, sally's back!

Ok, I think we need to bring in the big guns. Replace the ugly images in your head with these.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Sally
                (((((((((((((((Sally))))))))))))))))))

Sally, it scares me when you're this down. When TPTB have been stupid enough to bring you down, I know I'm a goner. I just want to say that we're here for you though--no matter what.

As far as I'm concerned, I totally agree with you. I wasn't so disappointed in the premiere (in fact, I was feeling VERY positive about it) until these pics showed up. And I am also very, VERY TIRED OF THIS!

Comment

((((Tame)))) and ((((Brandie))))
                  I am still cracking up here!
                  Chris

Comment

Rating stuff eh?

Is there a place to read up about this forum's quirks? I don't want to spam this thread up with n00b-talk

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      ((((((Sally)))))) Yay, sally's back!

Ok, I think we need to bring in the big guns. Replace the ugly images in your head with these.

ship sistah
                      Thanks for this, I wish Waterfall was here too! I love her moving sig pic.
                      That, of course is not the only reason that I wish she were here
                      Chris

Comment

Rating stuff eh?

Is there a place to read up about this forum's quirks? I don't want to spam this thread up with n00b-talk
                        over in the off topic area there are all sorts of things that tell you about the *inner workings * ... but as far as the rating thing it is just a doomahickey that allows you to rate a thread - how well you like it.... it is at the top... you can only rate a thread once so *Choose Wisely* AND NEVER worry about asking ANY questions here we are always glad to help out with ANYTHING and we do NOT consider a question SPAM

at least I have never seen that here... we are all really nice people
                        the Shipper Family

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((SALLY)))))))))))))))))))

If it will make you feel any better.... I finally got the pictures to open up and you will never guess what happened........... MY CAT THREW UP!!!!!

I am so serious!!!!! I was like WHAT THE HE**** and it was my cat right behind me throwing up...I kid you not....... okay do it is not funny for the cat...His name is Tigger btw..... but I had to just about hold my stomach together from laughing so hard because I thought well THAT about says it all PTB... you have now made my cat sick!!!!!

((((((((({{{{{{{{{[[[[[[[SALLY]]]]]]]]}}}}}}}}}})))))
                          HUGE HUGS we will get through this..... I hope!!! or at least we will get through Season 8
                          poor kitty. I better keep mine away from the screen!

But if anyone has a dog...

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                            Me three!
                            I don't care how gorgeous RDA is. I stopped watching Voyager very early on when Janeway did the halograph lover/whatever thing. I will do it for this show too.

I have not invested in anymore DVD's, I was sort of interested in checking out Atlantis, but no way man.

Chris
                            Well, I can say that while I *do* care how gorgeous RDA is. I have enough pics on my hard drive to keep me going for YEARS!! And if I run out, I'll just pull out my old DVDs and cap some more! I figure I've got 22 eps a season for 6 seasons--I may NEVER run out. I CERTAINLY don't need to torture myself with this stuPit Bull$%^#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                              poor kitty. I better keep mine away from the screen!

But if anyone has a dog...

ship sistah
                              OMG...ROFLMAOOOOOOOO

Ship Sistah too funny!!!!!!!!

Comment

Animals KNOW EVIL!!!!!!! is evil!!!! is bad

btw... don't forget to rate your new thread
                                ROFLMAOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you both! I needed that!!! Yes, animals *can* sense evil can't they? I am SO not turning the screen to let my puppy see it. I do *not* want to clean up dog vomit at 2 in the morning!

Comment

Working...
                                X