Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eeek! Busy day, no time to catch up! This shipper is off to Seattle for a wedding! Too bad it's not Sam and Jack's wedding... Oh well, a girl can dream, right? See ya all on Sundayish.

*hides a bag of shipper cookies in her luggage*
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      night
      (((shipper family)))

pm me if anything interesting happens! (like falls off the face of the earth...or turns out to be an NID agent who Sam was uncover investigating since the end of Chimera...I can hope right?

I can live with that! I CAN live with that! I can LIVE with that! I can live with THAT! ... *think I got my point across?*

Sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Then there's "inanity" and "offensive-to-me"
        Those are good, too!

Shippers are so good at naming things.

What am I saying, ...we're good at everything!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Spoiler:
          Oh, I don't have a real spoiler. I just wanted to use this gif
          and test the new Spoiler toy. Reading the spoilers for AFFINITY, it seems that it's really a Teal'c story, but almost all the photos on GW are of Sam and . I wonder if they're trying to mislead us and create more controversy so we'll all keep talking about . RCC thinks "the discussion" is fun, you know!

Oh I amuse easily, too!

I LOVE the Mr. Potato Head smiley!!! I mean, ... I don't love who it represents, but, um,... I LOVE MALA!!! There, now I've got it!

ship sistah

Comment

Okay, just a late night, really tired post:

Spoilers Endgame:
            Spoiler:
            When I first saw those pics I thought maybe that was RepliCarter. She just seemed to have that blank look that AT does so well when portraying beings either impersonating her or taking over her body.
            Tasha
            JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              I've been reading back over the posts, and I agree with Mala that I don't like this massive long thread. It is very easy to get lost, and I think if I was new here and saw that there was 8546 posts ahead of me I'd just run away screaming!! I like it when I can see we're in thread number ***, and if I want to, I can go back to thread number ** and catch up. Just MHO!
              Having one thread means never having the problem of replying to a message in the last, closed thread, but I think I like having a beginning and end to a thread more. I liked the excitement of coming up on the end of a thread and then opening a new one. It just felt refreshing. Also, each thread was like a different chapter to this shipper book we've created and each chapter had it's own story and feeling.

But I'm not going anywhere, so whatever happens is fine.

ship sistah

Comment

Please PM a mod if you want to express a view on thread size. We can get a better idea that way than by looking through the thread which takes a while. We haven't set the rules in stone, so any suggestions you make will be welcomed. If we get much response we'll discuss it and get back to you.

Madeleine

Comment

I'm bored right now (I'm printing shippy fics in case of power outages) so I thought I'd share this mini fic I thought up.

Sam seems mad about something,she gets up after the briefing slamming her papers and laptop in her bag.Daniel and T have already left the room.Jack asks her "Carter, what did those items do to offend you?"
                  She stops and looks at him with a confused look on her face "What??"
                  "Your stuff,that laptop is government property ya know"
                  She suddenly realizes how rough she was being with her belongings when she sees the crumpled papers in the bottom of her briefcase."Sorry" she grumbles.
                  "Care to share?" asks Jack.
                  She sighs, then begins "Pete rented a cabin for us this weekend but he went to Florida to see his parents and he couldn't get out before the hurricane hit, so he's stuck. He called me this morning and told me I should go anyway since it's paid for but I can't find anyone to go with me and I don't want to go alone"
                  "What about Daniel or T?"
                  "They both have other plans and Cassie is away at college"
                  "Paid for, you say?"
                  "Yes"
                  "Is there a lake?"
                  "Ahhh, yeah,lotsa fish too" Sam grins "Wanna go?"
                  Jack grins back "You're asking me to go fishing?"
                  "Yeah, I guess I am"
                  "I'd be delighted" They both smile.
                  They make plans to meet later to go "fishing"
                  Jack is sitting in his office looking at the weather on the internet, not believing what he saw.The name of the storm was "Hurricane Charley"!!!
                  Sam poked her head in the doorway with a big smile and asked him "Are we ready?"
                  "Yeah, lemme close up here, ok?"
                  Jack closed up his laptop,smiling as he thought to himself 'Thanks, Charlie'

waterfall

Comment

Nice job waterfall!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    has anyone seen the pic of Sam and Jack for the episode Covenant? Looks like a serious discussion was taking place!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                      I'm still in Virginia, so I'm ok. Charlie is supposed to hit the Tampa area (where I live when not at college)...right near waterfall too! Think we can get Jack to talk to him? <g> Although for Florida, hurricanes are kinda normal.

Michelle, will read your fic when I get the chance...although I may not be posting much until August 20th or so when I get back to Florida. Tomorrows gonna be crazy, and I'm flying to Milwaukee on Saturday, staying a couple days and DRIVING back to Florida with Mom. So, I won't be here much...I'll be here in spirit though! and I won't stop dancing...

presentation went well, btw <g>
                      Glad your presentation went well! Of course it did, with all your hard work. We'll miss you while you're away. Take lots of chocolate shipper cookies!

ship sistah

Comment

very nice, waterfall!

They say writers should write about they know-- glad bad Charlie gave you some good inspiration!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Hey - Remember, it was your words - 'Rant Room' that brought that image to mind.... btw, it was just a quick little photo manip - if you remove MacKenzie, you'll see Daniel in the corner behind him...

You guys should know by now NOT to bring things to my mind...for ex., remember Sally's comment on THE PETE SHANAHAN SHOW?!?)

For the new Shippers here:

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hi guys! Once again I'm back! And man it's good to be back! but apparently I was away too long!Where are threads? I have no idea where I've stopped reading...(not my choice, I didn't have Internet acces for over 2 weeks! )I guess I won't be able to catch up so maybe somebody can summarise(I don't know if that's the right word ,sorry) what you guys have been talking about lately.Thanks.

((((((((((((((((((((((((shipper family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                            There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                            sigpic
                            awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

SHIP SISTAH !!!
                              I just want to say that I absolutely love your sig!!!I'm sure you hear this all the time but, well, this little piece of genius really deserves it!!
                              There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                              sigpic
                              awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Ah marimba you tease.I wish that i could afford to come i would LOVE it.<BG> and all that ship whooohooo just what the doctor ordered for me but i will content myself with my own little show of my fav shippy eps.To all who are going have a great time.

scottishshipper

Comment

Working...
                                X