This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    DAMN!!!! You made my night!!!Thanks Token!!!
    To be on topic: How could Sam pass *that* up??!!??

waterfall
    Too right!!

Well, I am to please!! I was hoping you would see it before you left. Maybe I can make a better and longer one for you as a "I survived Charlie" pick me up. *do you like my choice of words? *

Token ~

Comment

Re the ideas for a S2 missing ep movie

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
      Now thats a good idea! I would love an add-on to 1969! Imagine the things they could do!

Maybe... in our present time, a 35 year old girl or guy comes to the base and claims.. to be Sam and Jack's kid.

Sally

ps - I know this makes no sense, but it was fun thinking it.
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Lunar!

Sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by systemlord
          Are we going to see any romantic interests for Daniel?
          *the below is not from an upcoming ep*

Yes! Shyla, the girl that addicted Daniel to the sarc in Need, will be coming back, and coming back into Daniel's life. Once they see each other again, the sparks will really fly! He'll forgive her for everything -seeing as she was addicted to the sarc too- and then she'll decide to live on Earth with Daniel... and there will be a double wedding with Daniel/Shyla and Sam/Jack. In my shippy world that is!

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the lovely reviews people... Screwing Up is my priority one for finishing! How To Begin is my 'cheering myself up' fic when Screwing Up gets a bit angsty... and of course, I hate having to write about but...
            Gosh, you guys are prolific posters! It's gonna take me forever to get up to date.

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
              Once again I have totally lost track of this thread!! I have no idea what's going on, and the only ship I've seen over the last couple of days has been in Futurama....

Are there any cookies to help with ship withdrawal?

futurama ship rocks big-time!!! and it had a relativily shippy ending too ..maybe that's what stargate needs..a rock opera involving the devil..
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
                Especially, as I've read in many places that it's a one-sided crush, on Sam's part!
                yeah, cos jack's never looked at her adoringly, or taking the opportunity to sweep her down in a big kiss, or told an alien machine he cares about her a lot more than he's supposed to, or offered to be one of nirrti's test subjects instead of sam, or held her, or hugged her, or invited her to go shipping or had dreams about her naked....no, never done that. alllll on sam's side.

Comment

Maybe... in our present time, a 35 year old girl or guy comes to the base and claims.. to be Sam and Jack's kid.

Sally

hey, i'm 35...well, 33..maybe my birth got delayed a few months. and i have very dark brown eyes, like jack...hhmmmmm

Comment

or invited her to go shipping

i meant to say invited her to go fishing....mind you, works either way, doesn't it?

Comment

[QUOTE=Mala50]Welcome to all new Shippers who have joined this thread! Lots of very talented people here. I pop in once in a while to share my stuff... It's just my attempt to help keep the all angsty depression at bay...

Gateworld Forum's Sam/Jack Shipper Thread's "Shipper Town
                      http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm

where can i get the master of the house and i will survive videos mentioned in the absolutly brilliant site above? (at this point, i should mention i have seen les mis 12 times, and know all the words..any music vid based around that musical would also be welcome)

Comment

GW S/J Ship Thread The Potatohead Collection
                        http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/Potatohead.htm

it's very very difficult not to laugh at these when you're at work, and aren't supposed to be s******ing at your computer screen. it's all so true!!! and it all makes so much sense now!

one of my recurring themes is going to be that i'm doing all this at work, cos i work with computers, and some times ..a lot of the time , i slack off and ship on the internet instead . so you'll have to get used to it (can i have a cookie?)

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          ((((((((((((((((((((((col aga))))))))))))))))))))))))

You're back. How was your trip? Come to think of it, what was your trip?
                          (((((((((((((((mad gater))))))))))))))) & (((((((((((((((((((((((((Kel'dor))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
                          Hi!Yes I'm back! Oh. I already said that, didn't I?
                          I was on 10-day-long camping(with tent).It all started kinda suddenly and I didn't have a time to tell you guys. Hope Kel'dor isn't too mad at me...
                          And my short vacation very away from home was GREAT!!!Thanks for asking.
                          What about you?And Kel'dor? How are you doin'?
                          There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                          sigpic
                          awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

it's very very difficult not to laugh at these when you're at work, and aren't supposed to be s******ing at your computer screen. it's all so true!!! and it all makes so much sense now!

you know, i didn't write anything rude up there, just a word that also menas giggling. how bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              yeah, cos jack's never looked at her adoringly, or taking the opportunity to sweep her down in a big kiss, or told an alien machine he cares about her a lot more than he's supposed to, or offered to be one of nirrti's test subjects instead of sam, or held her, or hugged her, or invited her to go shipping or had dreams about her naked....no, never done that. alllll on sam's side.
                              go shipping... nice one.

When did he dream about her naked? D@mn did I miss that one?

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
                                Good afternoon everyone!

I am not sure if this has already been discussed in this Thread, but just in case... Have you guys been to http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.com lately. Look under HELP SAVE OUR SG-1 TEAM AND SAM FROM STARGATE BARBIEDOM That image is very disturbing and very anti-Sam and anti-ship.
                                OH MY GOD!!! I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! IT'S DISGUSTING, PLAINLY REVOLTING!!!DESTROYING CHARACTERS??????SAVING THE TEAM????AND THESE ARE THE PEOPLE WHO ARE CRAZY ABOUT DANIEL & JACK AND DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M SORRY I KNOW THAT I DON'T MAKE MUCH SENSE BUT I'M JUST SOOOOO MAD AND ANGRY THAT STEAM IS COMING OUT OF MY EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOW CAN YOU TREAT SOMEBODY LIKE THAT??AND I MEAN SAM & JACK, THE SHOW, US- SHIPPERS AND EVEN TPTB???OKAY I'M TOO P*** OFF TO POST SO I'LL TRY TO CALME DOWN A BIT AND THEN WRITE SOMETHING INTELLIGENT...
                                There's a good chance this opinion is shared by Ashizuri
                                sigpic
                                awesome sig by Josiane

Comment

Working...
                                X