This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Melyanna
    Good morning, Shipper Town! Today's forecast for Shipper Town is... sunny with a chance of showers. Just remember, if you're caught in a rainstorm, head to your nearest storm shelter, where "Divide and Conquer", "Window of Opportunity", and other ship episodes are showing nonstop!

And now, a ship moment:

Have a great day!

oh man....Melyanna...I so love it....

Phil melting...
    I will always be there for you

Sir, at your house, what I wanted to say was
    I know

http://www.jack-and-sams-pad.com

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
      well, this is my first time here. anything i should know? any rules, discussion, people i know?

Michelle B
      Welcome Michelleb

Rules? Hmm... well, it's a protected thread. It's a postive thread. It's a supportive thread. We enjoy s/j ship ... There's over 110 of us who post here (RL or the computer gods dictating which of us are able to get on...) & we try not to do the flaming arrow thing to each other or other segments of fandom... We enjoy s/j ship ... Ummm... remember to use 10 lines of spoiler space or use the new [spoiler] feature for spoilers on any show Season 6, 7 or 8... (FAQ's http://forum.gateworld.net/index.php? are a good read for basics as well as the sticky threads in "About the Forum" http://forum.gateworld.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23) Did I mention we enjoy s/j ship?

Again - welcome & please join us as often as you can.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
        You want to talk to Ship Daddy?

Say something Ship Daddy.

: "Gaga... bablalbla.... irgra.... "

Ship Daddy, try to speak to us... we're your shipper family!

: "Blagagaaga..... flapjigdka..... *drools*"

Sorry, shipper family, Ship Daddy is nuts.

Sally
        Ahhh.... baiting ShipDaddy to get him out of lurking mode.... will it work?

Tune in to see....
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
          (((LtLisa)))) Altho, we could be dangerous in one location....

Sleep tight, and don't let the Jack/Danny clone bite (unless of course you want to ). Good luck with the presentation! Come tell us all about it tomorrow
          no, it'd be fun...thats why we all live in Shipper Town

thanks...t-minus 15 minutes til the forum starts (I don't go til 2:45 though)

//I may fight you for Vaughn. But then, Jennifer Garner may kick both of our ...//

sacme: ok, I guess she deserves the real one after everything...but I want a top notch clone!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
          ~Imzadi
          describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
          Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            ((((((((((((((((Ship Daddy))))))))))))))))

You're lurking? Forget I said that you were brainwashed!!
            See......MG!
            Ya never know who may be lurking!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Thank you Shipperahoy, as she notices 300 posts later there is no XVI anymore. I thought I had really lost it this time. At least I am forewarned when no thunk thread VII appears.
              Don't worry! I was a little disoriented when I noticed too!! I was starting to wonder how much of my own bar stock I drank!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                no, it'd be fun...thats why we all live in Shipper Town

thanks...t-minus 15 minutes til the forum starts (I don't go til 2:45 though)

//I may fight you for Vaughn. But then, Jennifer Garner may kick both of our ...//

sacme: ok, I guess she deserves the real one after everything...but I want a top notch clone!
                Best of luck from me too!

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman
                  Can I volunteer to distract her for y'all?

sure!

welcome Michelle!
                  oh, you write fanfic? link please?

(((Shipper Family)))

thanks to all who wished me luck, off I go...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                  ~Imzadi
                  describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                  Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                    Hi!

Would anyone please be so kind as to PM me the link to this thread, *begs*. I don't know what's up with GW but I only find older Shipper Threads and I'm starting to go crazy! I hope someone will read this - actually I hope I still can post - b/c we've over 1000 posts here and there must be a new thread already somewhere ... I miss my shipper family ...

Estelle *who finally found the one post she was able to post in this thread so she could cry for help*
                    Thank you Tame, I must have missed another memo *g*

Estelle
                    Abu: This is a woman?
                    O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                    O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                    Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                    Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                    Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                    Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

how far back/forward is considereed a spoiler? i mean, i guess certain episodes in the future, eg, affinity i can see is a spoiler, but what about zero hour? or season seven? just don't want to cock up anyone's antici.....pation, but equally, don't want to put in yards of spoiler space, or the new spoiler function (that's writing the spoilers in white, isn't it?) when it's not needed.

and yes, i do babble this much usually, as anyone on the sam and jack list can testify

and my fanfic is written under the name michelle birkby, if anyone's interested.
                      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceman
                        Can I volunteer to distract her for y'all?

WELCOME ICEMAN!!!!

Grab some food and drink from the Shipper Town Bar & Grill where I work as bartender. Kel'dor (my Tok'ra symbiote) says hello and welcomes you into the family.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I just Pmed you....You are NOT crazy...NO MATTER all those people keep telling you just walk with your head held high and MARCH RIGHT INTO SHIP TOWN

Hi We are going to be here for a while no more new threads just ONE BIG HONKIN SHIPPER THREAD!!!!!
                          (That's why I'm wondering who we'll scare off from posting/reading when they see a thread filled w/100K posts! I figure we'll get another 50K posts in before the end of the year....) (I'm not saying yea or nay for the new thread mode, just playing devil's advocate & pointing out some may be intimidated by seeing a thread with a zillion posts in it & figure why bother.....)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                            sure!

welcome Michelle!
                            oh, you write fanfic? link please?

(((Shipper Family)))

thanks to all who wished me luck, off I go...
                            i'm on fan fiction net, and samandjack directory and heliopolis under Michelle Birkby. ignore my earlier stuff, most of it's crap, but my later stuff is ok.
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Hello everybody *waves*. This a fly-by post, but I thought you'd be interested that Sam has got herself another boyfriend!!! He's a heck of a lot better looking than in my books!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                                Why thank you, yes I am a sam and jack shipper, have been for nigh on six years now..i even write fanfic. and i just spent ten minutes gazing at the animated grace kiss someone has up in thier message...*sigh* that is one hot kiss. she's never kissed a certain policeman that way....
                                Hi Michelle *waves to fellow S/J yahoo group member*, you are *the* Michelle aren't you?! If not, *shrugs*, WELCOME anyway

Estelle xxx
                                Abu: This is a woman?
                                O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                                O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                                Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                                Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                                Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                                Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Working...
                                X