Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kiwigater: you have to seduce Daniel? huh...I haven't had to try that yet...he's too busy seducing me!

So, MG I haven't had to circumvent your security system yet...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Hi guys!

It has been awhile since I last posted. I explained that RL is kind of nutsy, well it still is but is more of a smooth peanut butter nutsy rather than the crunchy kind.
      Hubs has gone to a training academy and will be gone for 6 months
      I am staying here to finish my master's I like the small group of people I am working with and don't want to mess with that So, seperation makes the heart grow fonder

To get OT, it took me awhile to get caught up but I will say that Nickatell and Tame, your posts have stated my feelings almost to a tee. I left because RL was getting goofy, and my favorite show is getting goofier. I wanted to pop back in to say I am still with you guys and gals. I might be around more because of all the alone time, just me my pooch and grumpy old cat!

I really hope that TBTB get it together, and get Sam and Jack together too!
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        Thankyou!!!

It's a MASTERS ENGINEERING degree btw! He also has one in MILITARY SCIENCES!!!

Where did you find the pics? I think I saw them at Stargate Wiki @ Solutions.
        whats the deal with these degrees? I don;t recall ever hearing about Jack's degrees on the show <confused look>

Token: all the nominations are great.

For a funny light hearted one I recommend the His and Hers Series by Blue Topaz

<sighs> must work now...ttyl

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi
        describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
        Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
          Hi guys!

It has been awhile since I last posted. I explained that RL is kind of nutsy, well it still is but is more of a smooth peanut butter nutsy rather than the crunchy kind.
          I am staying here to finish my master's I like the small group of people I am working with and don't want to mess with that So, seperation makes the heart grow fonder

To get OT, it took me awhile to get caught up but I will say that Nickatell and Tame, your posts have stated my feelings almost to a tee. I left because RL was getting goofy, and my favorite show is getting goofier. I wanted to pop back in to say I am still with you guys and gals. I might be around more because of all the alone time, just me my pooch and grumpy old cat!

Chris
          (((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))))) I have missed you in some of our late night Sam & Jack *Why Oh Why * sessions Sorry hubs is away for so long but we are here if you want to holler any time!!!!!

Glad you stopped in to let us know how you are doing and we missed you!!!!
          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
            Well, with all these other folks delurking, I figured I better join in too! *waves hello* I'm just another hopelessly devoted shipper girl (but I guess we can never have too many of those, right?). *rummages around the thread searching for cookies*

Waves Hi to Lostelf!!!!!!!!!

Help yourself to some Shipper Cookies! Here ya go!

Hot out of the oven!!!!!!!!
            Ship Nana

Comment

Hi guys!

Chris
              Glad your back!!!

Remember if you get lonely or just want to have some plain ole fun, come on down and play with us. Oh and if we're not here be sure and look in the gutter in Shipper Town. That's where most of us stay these days!!!!!!!
              Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                (((((((((((((((((Chris))))))))))))))))))))) I have missed you in some of our late night Sam & Jack *Why Oh Why * sessions Sorry hubs is away for so long but we are here if you want to holler any time!!!!!

Glad you stopped in to let us know how you are doing and we missed you!!!!
                Thanks pal!!!
                I will be around more. I have a feeling these next few eps will be causing some rants. I know I am not pleased with the spoilers that I read lately. I don't watch daytime television because I am not a big fan of soap operas and now my favorite SCIENCE FICTION show sounds like it is turning into just that. My first mini-rant since coming back in!
                I missed this and all of you.
                Chris

Comment

Thanks pal!!!
                  I will be around more. I have a feeling these next few eps will be causing some rants. I know I am not pleased with the spoilers that I read lately. I don't watch daytime television because I am not a big fan of soap operas and now my favorite SCIENCE FICTION show sounds like it is turning into just that. My first mini-rant since coming back in!
                  I missed this and all of you.
                  Chris
                  LOL..well join the club !!!

I know Ship Nana has to be baking something EXTRA special for us to help ease the pain of this epsiode and the ones to follow AND Many Shippers are recommending mass quantities of Alcohol...although They do that a pretty regular basis....wind blew...drink...leaf fell...drink...sun came up...drink..well you get my point

Ranting seems to be the favorite pastime lately....Oh wait...that has been just me .... ahem..cough..cough.......So anyway welcome HOME!!!!
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                    Glad your back!!!

Remember if you get lonely or just want to have some plain ole fun, come on down and play with us. Oh and if we're not here be sure and look in the gutter in Shipper Town. That's where most of us stay these days!!!!!!!
                    Thanks Ship Nana!
                    I am glad to be back.
                    In the gutter, eh?! I do tend to fall there often myself, funny how I haven't run into you all before
                    Chris

Comment

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going - must be some sort of record! I haven't had time to read much of what I missed, I just skimmed the last couple of pages.

Welcome to lostelf, and any other Newbies I missed!!

And congratulations sueKay on the great results!! I'll be getting mine next week, and I can tell you they won't be anywhere near as good!

Comment

Gads, I had to come back to announce what Happy and I have been cooking up off-thread:

The First Annual Texan Shipper Weekend

for Texans and anyone else who feels like driving/flying to Texas! So in other words--ALL GW shippers are invited!!! If you're interested, please email me off-thread and I'll give you all the details but here's some info--

Date--Sept 11-12 (but you're more than welcome to show up Friday for the midseason finale!)

Place--My house--Austin, TX (as long as no one minds sleeping on couches/air mattresses/floors I have plenty of room!)

What--A whole weekend of shippy episodes and getting to know each other!!!

K, I'm off now to relax! Thanks Ship Nana for all your good wishes and don't worry, everything's gonna be okay, we just have to hang in there (and drink lots of alcohol and eat LOTS of cookies )
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          Waves Hi to Lostelf!!!!!!!!!

Help yourself to some Shipper Cookies! Here ya go!

Hot out of the oven!!!!!!!!
                          Fear me, for I am the Cookie Monster! Raaaaaaaaaar! *munchmunchmunchmunch*

And thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It's nice to be among so many like-minded shippers. Because I'm going to need all the hugs and support I can get after You-Know-Which-Episode airs...arrghh...
                          Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            teehee! Actually, no seduction necessary *must save all seduction for Daniel *, I relied on the old "someone ordered a pizza??" trick...

Gender is irrelevant when someone gets between me and my Jack/Daniel clone.... *deranged laughter* Hey, who said he was a daniel clone??? I thought he was the real thing *pouts*

As for the Sam-Jack wedding, I have no doubts there would be two best men. How could they possibly choose between Teal'c and Daniel?? I've been working my way through the 2004 award winners (starting with the ship section first!). That Sally Reeves is a genius! genius I tell you!! I think her fanfic should be required post-Affinity reading - or pre-Affinity reading..... actually, probably DURING Affinity reading!!
                            I think you'd find it awfully hard to get past a guard wearing that Ancient shield device thingy.

Comment

NO I DON'T!!!!!!! You guys have me *seriously* worried! What's going on?!? Is there BAD stuff gonna happen?!? Please tell me!

signed: EXTREMELY concerned S/Jer!
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by AmberLM
                                NO I DON'T!!!!!!! You guys have me *seriously* worried! What's going on?!? Is there BAD stuff gonna happen?!? Please tell me!

signed: EXTREMELY concerned S/Jer!
                                You haven't read Affinity/Threads spoilers yet have you? :|

Comment

Working...
                                X