X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mad_gater
    What would you like to drink today?
    Haha! Careful, it doesn't take much in the way of beverages to render me fully zonked! I'm liable to collapse into an unconscious pile on the floor, dreaming about Sam and Jack. Hey waitaminute...that doesn't sound like such a bad idea after all....

P.S. Thanks for the cookie, sueKay!
    Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

Comment

Just thought i'd type out a nice little quote from AT in a mag i bought "When they asked me "what do u want to see?" I said, 'If this really is the last season, let's have her go fishing with O'Neill at the end. It can be totally ambiguous! It doesn't have to mean anything - it could mean everything, who knows, but, *******it , can she just go fishing with the guy?'"
      Thought that was rather good....lets hope for a little more than fishing...but i'll take anything!!

Comment

The General's Hell has just been updated, and there's more plot twists than ever!
        Pete and Jim are particularly evil in it btw.
        sigpic
        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yay!!!

4 Highers and my Death Glider Pilots licence in the same day!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Hee hee.

I;m watching the UK sci fi channel just now, and it's a UFO program with inteviews with NORAD personnel at Cheyenne Base!!!

I'm easily amused!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
              You foiled an Asgard security system?!?!?!?! Geez. I shoulda known that guy would be easy to seduce. He's fired effective immediately.

I knew I should've hired a female to operate that front security desk. That way KG couldn't seduce her way past that point. Should also equip said female security desk operator with Ancient personal shield device so that nobody can shoot their way past the front desk either.
              teehee! Actually, no seduction necessary *must save all seduction for Daniel *, I relied on the old "someone ordered a pizza??" trick...

Gender is irrelevant when someone gets between me and my Jack/Daniel clone.... *deranged laughter* Hey, who said he was a daniel clone??? I thought he was the real thing *pouts*

As for the Sam-Jack wedding, I have no doubts there would be two best men. How could they possibly choose between Teal'c and Daniel?? I've been working my way through the 2004 award winners (starting with the ship section first!). That Sally Reeves is a genius! genius I tell you!! I think her fanfic should be required post-Affinity reading - or pre-Affinity reading..... actually, probably DURING Affinity reading!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                teehee! Actually, no seduction necessary *must save all seduction for Daniel *, I relied on the old "someone ordered a pizza??" trick...

Gender is irrelevant when someone gets between me and my Jack/Daniel clone.... *deranged laughter* Hey, who said he was a daniel clone??? I thought he was the real thing *pouts*

As for the Sam-Jack wedding, I have no doubts there would be two best men. How could they possibly choose between Teal'c and Daniel?? I've been working my way through the 2004 award winners (starting with the ship section first!). That Sally Reeves is a genius! genius I tell you!! I think her fanfic should be required post-Affinity reading - or pre-Affinity reading..... actually, probably DURING Affinity reading!!
                Is there some awesome fic that I've missed? (I think DD may be back with a vengeance!)
                sigpic

Comment

HeHE i've got it on too!!! LOL! (the UK sci fi Docu!!)

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                    Hello People!!!!

I got my results through, and I passed everything!!!!

I got a B for Music Higher, a B for Art and Design Higher, a C for Geography Higher (but I'm appealing for a B), a D for English Higher(not exactly flying colours) and an A for Intermediate 2 Maths!!!

I wonder how Jack and Co. did at school? (see. I'm on topic!)
                    YAY!! Congrats on your good grades!!! As for Jack--check out those pics that have been floating around the fandom--he has en ENGINEERING degree from the Academy. So much for dumb Jack!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by lostelf
                      Well, with all these other folks delurking, I figured I better join in too! *waves hello* I'm just another hopelessly devoted shipper girl (but I guess we can never have too many of those, right?). *rummages around the thread searching for cookies*
                      Lostelf

Grab a handful of Ship Nana's cookies, a drink from the Shipper bar and a chair over at the pool once you have wandered around Shipper Town

and here just cause I wanted to post this
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        Lostelf

Grab a ghandful of Ship Nana's cookies, a drink from the Shipper bar and a chair over at the pool once you have wandered around Shipper Town

and here just cause I wanted to post this
                        I would like to welcome you aswell, Lostelf.
                        Tame, is that single rose the one that Jack gives to Sam when he eventually tells her he loves her??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

As long as he is satisfying, what's the problem?

Sally Reeves is PURE genius! Definitely DURING Affinity reading!! "Future Imperfect"...Pete=Matt

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by MireiyuNoir

Gah, I'd absolutely love to go to a Stargate con!!! Does anybody know the name of the "It's Raining Men" video, or anywhere that it can be downloaded?
                            I don't recall that they gave the name of it. The only way I can think to find out is to go to

www.creationent.com/calendar_frame.htm

and click on contact us. Tell them it was shown at the Aug. 7/8 convention at the Meadowlands in NJ. If you ever find it, let me know as it would be fun to see it again.

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

oh I hope so
                              I have had this .gif forever and Then Ship Sistah posted one on Ship Day and I thought well heck I am not gonna wait anymore for the *perfect* time to post some of these fun things....I am just gonna throw them out there

SO today it is the *Rose* Jack...hint hint!!
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                                YAY!! Congrats on your good grades!!! As for Jack--check out those pics that have been floating around the fandom--he has en ENGINEERING degree from the Academy. So much for dumb Jack!
                                Thankyou!!!

It's a MASTERS ENGINEERING degree btw! He also has one in MILITARY SCIENCES!!!

Where did you find the pics? I think I saw them at Stargate Wiki @ Solutions.
                                Last edited by sueKay; 10 August 2004, 11:54 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X