X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MasterPower
    How many of these things do we need??
    Everytime one of you guys who don't like Sam/Jack ship come and post this stuff, I'm gonna say the same thing: As many as we want...this is funa dn I love talking to my shipper family. I won't stop posting until Sam and Jack are married...oh wait...I won't stop then either!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
    ~Imzadi
    describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
    Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Everytime one of you guys who don't like Sam/Jack ship come and post this stuff, I'm gonna say the same thing: As many as we want...this is funa dn I love talking to my shipper family. I won't stop posting until Sam and Jack are married...oh wait...I won't stop then either!

I wasn't flaming; I was just asking a question.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
        I've heard about this before.

Why is it that the UK sees the beginning of a season months after the US, but by the season end, the UK's a few weeks ahead?
        cause the US sees half the season, takes a break, then sees the rest. The UK sees the whole season straight through, but starts later. So the UK sees the second half a week before the US. Or so I've been told.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
        ~Imzadi

Comment

oh, ok...misunderstood...ummm...we need lots of em! <shrugs> my original answer is about right...we'll keep posting until the Goa'uld blow us up

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            i am doing that now ship nana,thanks TAME i wuld have been left in limbo if you had not opened the door to me for thread 15 already.........................

Now you guys will have a power surge tomorrow as you guys will settle down for the new episode while us guys in the u.k are in misery so enjoy the night have a drink and cookies you lucky things.

wynterxx
            ((((((((((((Wynter))))))))))))) we would never leave you behind
            We Shippers are a a Hardy prepared bunch.. Mad Gater had this thread all ready and waiting for us all we had to do was actually finish the last thread

Now Like Sam & Jack (see on topic ) We must persever no matter WHAT TPTB do to us throught the next few months OY

I know I will be ranting a bit...so just bare with me SHipper Family
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

There are only supposed to be appx 1000 posts per Thread. so once we reach that point a new Thread is opened and a Mod closes the last to new posting.

I hope that answers your question
              Last edited by TameFarrar; 06 August 2004, 10:29 AM.
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

LOL....yep I saw it a bit after I posted that response so you figured it out way before I ever answered LOL Good for you!!!!!!!!!
                Dunno, it seems I've got into another problem as soon as I figured the former out. I uploaded my pic on geocities - don't have anything else up there - just my pic, still now it says my bandwith is exceeded ... huh?

Computers!!! Who understands them?!

Estelle xxx

PS: Yay, thread XV.
                Abu: This is a woman?
                O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

estelle, I love your sig, but where'd it go?

~Imzadi

Comment

Well, last thread we had this problem with someone else and the moderator came in and warned that person that this is a protected thread and as such it's members are not to be harassed. Please take note of this. The following is a quote from Thread 14, post 123:

Originally posted by GateGipsy
                    Ocelot - and anyone else - if you've got a complaint to make then please do so to the mods. Otherwise, people are free to post what they like and make threads as they see fit according to the forum rules. If you are bothered by a particular thread topic then just ingore it. No-one is making you read anything on this forum. Please don't go into a thread and tell people to stop posting. Thank You.
                    Thank you.
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

How many of these things do we need??
                      Since I found your original post I thought I would repeat my answer

Also just so you are aware this is a PROTECTED THREAD.

There are only supposed to be appx 1000 posts per Thread. so once we reach that point a new Thread is opened and a Mod closes the last to new posting.

I hope that answers your question

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                        ((((((((((((Wynter))))))))))))) we would never leave you behind
                        We Shippers are a a Hardy prepared bunch.. Mad Gater had this thread all ready and waiting for us all we had to do was actually finish the last thread

Now Like Sam & Jack (see on topic ) We must persever no matter WHAT TPTB do to us throught the next few months OY

I know I will be ranting a bit...so just bare with me SHipper Family
                        Tame rant!? Never!!

*snort* (Oh, my that was rather unladylike of Mei Mei!)

Tame doesn't rant; she is just very passionate about her ship! Of course, if Jack and Sam were half that passionate about each other they'd be on the fourth or fifth kid by now!!

Just teasing, Tame!! (aka The Most Wonderful Beta In The World!)

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                          estelle, I love your sig, but where'd it go?
                          *sob* I think I'll have to look for another site to host it, 'cause geocities sure isn't working ... this is really frustrating

Estelle xxx
                          Abu: This is a woman?
                          O'Neill: Oh, yeah.

Carter: Err. Colonel?
                          O'Neill: It's my side arm, I swear.

Jack: I don't get it. I mean, how can she make kids without a... man friend?
                          Malek: The Queen is able to reproduce asexually.
                          Jack: Is that why you guys took hosts?

Jack: Oooo... did anyone else feel that?
                          Sam: The tingling sensation is a result of the EM field passing over your skin, but it's not causing any physical damage, so there's no need for concern sir.
                          Jack: No I *like* it.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            Tame rant!? Never!!

*snort* (Oh, my that was rather unladylike of Mei Mei!)

Tame doesn't rant; she is just very passionate about her ship! Of course, if Jack and Sam were half that passionate about each other they'd be on the fourth or fifth kid by now!!

Just teasing, Tame!! (aka The Most Wonderful Beta In The World!)
                            ((((((((((((((Mei Mei )))))))))))))))))))

Honey you AIN'T Lyin....if Jack & Sam would listen to me they WOULD have at LEAST THREE and a FOURTH on the way and HUGE GRINS ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you can't fool the family they have heard me go on a rant now and again so they know better ((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))) that puts up me and all my quirkiness

I do love my romance and I do hate when writers want to MESS IT UP!!!

But I figure we still have time until they decide what will happen since we have no definite answer on the Season 9 thing and the RDA question

I just thought I would warn all the new family members that I *may* rant

Comment

Originally posted by estelle
                              *sob* I think I'll have to look for another site to host it, 'cause geocities sure isn't working ... this is really frustrating

Estelle xxx
                              I will host it if you would like. But I can't help you until after 4:30 pm pacific time

just pm the code or email me the actual picture and I will upload it and PM you the code for your signature.

If you get someone else that is Great too...just trying to help the family

Comment

oh well...I can only listen to the Gatecon thing...I'll have to watch it when I get home...kinda hard to only hear it...

~Imzadi

Comment

Working...
                                X