This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hiya guys,
    can i just say that i am not very good at adding all the extra bits when i post so when you guys put little pictures and all the fantastic moving pictures they brighton up my day.So i know i'll get the hang of it one day until then i will rely on my family to keep me happy so keep it up guys,

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
      I want to thank you for telling us about "Ship Day" and I'm so sorry that you weren't around to celebrate with us. I'm glad there is a record, though, of the thread so you can still experience it-- you were there with us in spirit! Without you there may not have been a Ship Day, so once again thanks for the memories!

ship sistah
      Aww, thank you! I'm glad there's a record too, it was so much fun!! I was definitly here in spirit and hopefully I will be here in person next year!!!
      You're very welcome, but I do have to make a confession though - I was the sad person who, when the date was first decided on Delphi, actually put a reminder on my phone so that I would remember Ship Day was coming up this year!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
        Marimba, loved your last two vids. D/L last night. Took almost an hour and a half (D****d dial up) but worth it. I've been a Journey fan since the eighties! And I love "Making Love Out of Nothing at All".

I agree.. I think "Making Love out of Nothing at all" is excellent and MARIMBA ..You should be proud of your work ..You have a nice style

Anyway ..I hope you'll keep busy while I'm gone ..so that I can download all your new fantastic videos when I come back

You work really hard and are a very generous lady with a huge heart

..and here is for you..

Caty
        Last edited by Catysg1; 30 July 2004, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oz....Oz....Oz......

Tame is shaking her head....it was Supposed to BE a Sam & Jack episodic video.
          I have to make you come out of the Gutter more often
          But...but...(Jack's butt -- preciousssssssssssssss. Where was I?)...but
          I don't know how to LIVE outside of the Gutter.
          I don't like this Shipper Thread Forest -- it's *dark* and *creepy*.

Oh! Sorry. Just morphed into Dorothy for a moment. You were saying?

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          But at least you did See it so I know you got out at least once...But it isn't all about Jack.....okay it is but ...that is a different story
          Yes. Oh yes. It definitely IS all about Jack, in my world -- my Jack-lusting
          hussy world. And since it's all about Jack, I want him to be happy.

And Sam is the woman to bust his buttons, bake his cake, float his boat,
          bring his elevator to the top floor -- the one to make him supremely happy
          indeed! Jack loves Sam, even if she won't acknowledge the feeling. It's
          there. I can practically TOUCH it!

When Jack's happy, this viewer is happy. So long Live Jack and Sam.

(Someone asked: When you get to heaven, what you you like God to say
          to you? I replied, "I was a Sam and Jack Shipper, too.")

Oz

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Lol. it'll never happen. Jack-Sam fic always comes first.

Another dwarfer!! Yay!! (heard any new movie news?)

I grew up with The Next Generation. I took up all the other weird series myself! I created my own warped sense of humour!! (As well as my own warped world!)

My next priority as far as fanfic goes, is to update The General's Hell!

I used to love Red dwarf too ....this series made me laugh so much ..fantastic

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Well ...I already have 2 tattoos ..don't fancy a third one ...I'll post a pic of them sometimes ....nothing Stargate related ...

...but I have a STARfish on the left side of my lower back ( My hubby thinks it's sexy) and I have a sea horse on the inside ankle of my right leg .

So I think no room for another one !!!!I like secret places ....but if I could I would have an X for X-files and a Stargate for sg1....FOR MY 2 FAVORITE SHOWS .....but I really like my sea creatures ...so I'll stick to them

Caty
              Sea creatures eh?? Sounds like you and I have a lot more than a love of Stargate and Sam-Jack in common! I'm a thwarted marine biologist at heart....

Have a fantastic holiday! And come back all refreshed and shippy

Comment

Hey mad_gater!!
                I see you out there (even if you haven't posted - yet!).
                Will you be around after the eps tonight, or is this a drive by visit??

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  I think the discussions will come. We are what 14,000 posts into discussing Sam and Jack. I like when we have a hot topic to discuss, but I'm also glad that things have cooled a bit from the whole business. Unfortunately, he will return and the bantering will be renewed with gusto. Not that all we have to talk about is , but TPTB haven't given us much to talk about this season. Previous episodes with obvious ship has been discussed and discussed. We do need a topic so how about............

What episode would you say has the most subtle ship and why?

OR

Is there an episode without ship? If so, why? If not, why?

Take your pick!
                  I'd say the episode with one of the most subtle Jack/Sam ship things is "48 hours." The only shippy line I heard in that was when Jack showed concern for Sam when he asked her if she was sure she wanted to be in the gateroom when the crystal was removed from the DHD. And Siler had to ruin that moment by opening his big cakehole.

Another episode with no ship (at least not Jack/Sam or Sam/ for that matter) was "Resurrection." But even that one still had Barrett trying to make a play for Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                    Sea creatures eh?? Sounds like you and I have a lot more than a love of Stargate and Sam-Jack in common! I'm a thwarted marine biologist at heart....

Have a fantastic holiday! And come back all refreshed and shippy

Yes ..you'll see..I'll show you what they look like ...but let me take a shot of my ankle first ...and I'll ask my hubby to take a shot of my back..LOL.

They are really cute little sea creatures...For the seas horse ...the lady tatooist mad a few templates and I chose the one which appears to be smiling .

So do you dive and explore the sea and the marvellous creatures ?!!I suppose you must ..The coral barrier reef is in new Zealand the North Island ..correct ...with all the spendid multicolor fish

I love dolphins too ..but not sure where I would put the tatoo ..i don't like tatoos on the shoulders . ....for me ...secret places is the best.

I wonder if Sam has a tatoo...that Jack knows about ...like the mole See I'm on topic.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal

*Sam's response to Jack's Valentine message*

"I *will* be yours, Jack! I've always been yours, even before we met. I... fell in love with you reading, memorizing your first Abydos mission reports. All you had to do was ask; I've been waiting for you all along."

Sally
                      Hey, I never thought of that! I mean, I knew Sam had read all the original Abydos reports, but it never occured to me that she might actually have fallen for him even a little bit from them. That has opened up a whole new avenue of ship for me, thank you Sally!!

Comment

Hey mad_gater!!
                        I see you out there (even if you haven't posted - yet!).
                        Will you be around after the eps tonight, or is this a drive by visit??
                        I will not be around for the episodes. I will have to download them from that website on Monday cuz I'm gonna have to disconnect my computer pretty soon. so that I can clean my workstation and vacuum the apartment. I will most likely not be around till Monday as I will be busy over the weekend moving stuff back into my 'rents house and cleaning some of the 'rents house as well. I have to do some cleaning at my 'rents cuz after a couple of years living on my own in on-campus apartments where the ventilation system takes care of most dust, I lost my immunity to dust and pet dander allergies, which manifest themselves as a slightly constricted airway. So as I'm cleaning I will have to wear a filter mask. I wish my parents weren't so poor so that they could put in an air filtration system.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                          I will not be around for the episodes. I will have to download them from that website on Monday cuz I'm gonna have to disconnect my computer pretty soon. so that I can clean my workstation and vacuum the apartment. I will most likely not be around till Monday as I will be busy over the weekend moving stuff back into my 'rents house and cleaning some of the 'rents house as well. I have to do some cleaning at my 'rents cuz after a couple of years living on my own in on-campus apartments where the ventilation system takes care of most dust, I lost my immunity to dust and pet dander allergies, which manifest themselves as a slightly constricted airway. So as I'm cleaning I will have to wear a filter mask. I wish my parents weren't so poor so that they could put in an air filtration system.

MAD-GATER ..You sound very serious ....Are you really gonna do the Michael Jackson filter mask exposure?!!

Anyway good luck with the moving ..Your parents must be very happy to have you back

LOVE is all what matters.

PS : I'm a go'aoul underling too..Do you know when we are moving to the next level BTW.
                          Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Yes ..you'll see..I'll show you what they look like ...but let me take a shot of my ankle first ...and I'll ask my hubby to take a shot of my back..LOL.
                            Cool! I can see it now.... "Honey, I'm gonna stand if front of you partially naked and give you a camera...." (of course, if you married him, he MUST be trustworthy!)

They are really cute little sea creatures...For the seas horse ...the lady tatooist mad a few templates and I chose the one which appears to be smiling .
                            Cute! I'm afraid my wave doesn't really smile, and neither would a point of origin

So do you dive and explore the sea and the marvellous creatures ?!!I suppose you must ..The coral barrier reef is in new Zealand the North Island ..correct ...with all the spendid multicolor fish
                            Dive - yes! As much as I can afford to! The best diving I've done is in Fiji - lovely warm clear water and lots of reefs with fisheys and a fair number of wrecks too. ummm, I think you're thinking of the Australian Great Barrier Reef. NZ has some reefs, but not of the pretty coral variety you're thinkin of - mostly rock reefs. Lots of kelp and seaweed and fishes, the seals are a bit scarey - BIG teeth.

I love dolphins too ..but not sure where I would put the tatoo ..i don't like tatoos on the shoulders . ....for me ...secret places is the best.
                            LOL! Why caty! I'm shocked.... It's very hard to get a correctly proportioned dolphin....

I wonder if Sam has a tatoo...that Jack knows about ...like the mole See I'm on topic.

Caty
                            Mole??!! LOL. *splash! kiwigater falls back into the gutter*
                            Maybe they tattooed each other with "I Love You" notes somewhere no one else gets to see.....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater

(((((((((mad_gater)))))))))
                              Good luck with the cleaning. I've lived in my current apartment for 5 years, I DREAD the thought of cleaning when I move out...
                              We'll miss you after the ep. Come back when you can (and if I don't "see" you before Tues am
                              GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB INTERVIEW!!!

I'll be sending you good luck vibes.
                              Sorry but Ihave to run and catch the shuttle home from work.
                              See you later...

Comment

Cool! I can see it now.... "Honey, I'm gonna stand if front of you partially naked and give you a camera...." (of course, if you married him, he MUST be trustworthy!)

Mole??!! LOL. *splash! kiwigater falls back into the gutter*
                                Maybe they tattooed each other with "I Love You" notes somewhere no one else gets to see.....

He loves my back ..it's very tanned

And for the "I love you"Tatoo ....may be Sam and Jack 'll reveal it to the camera in the last episode ..

Sam ..on her lower back ..."I love Jack" ...I can just see jack ..lifting sam 's top tank and pulling down her thong carefully so that he can look.

Jack ...on his lower front ..."I love Sam" ....I can just see her....pulling down jack's pants a little so that she can discover the tatoo.

How 'bout that?!!!Hehehehehehehe.

caty

Comment

Working...
                                X