Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya know I think Ship Daddy really liked her hair shorter too....he even had a picture of the style he liked best. Hubs likes Season 4 hair and this season he is ok with.

I get a chuckle out it though....Me and Hubs having an in depth discussion about Sam Carter's hair over the seasons ...
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
      I also picture her with shorter hair for some reason... hehe
      Ok, good (and don't tell me if you are just humoring me.... )
      My husband has a thing for long hair - my hair is extremely thick and is just below the shoulders and I am constantly chopping it off much to his chagrin. So I asked him the other day if he liked Carter with long or short hair - then I thought Oh, that was a stupid question and he turned around and looked at me and said, Honey, she could be bald and I'd still like her. It wasn't until I repeated it to my mom that I think he slammed me!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
        MG where have you been ALL Afternoon...did I scare you and Sam O'Neill off ???? I was just funning you you all
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
          Steel some of the tollan technology like Jack did in Shades of Grey

although it would be a lot more superior if it wasn't so easy to steel but it could be programed to make any intruder disappear or be re-located!!!!
          Then Jack would be on you like a duck on a junebug. He doesn't like people who steal from his friends!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            Hey!!!! Check me out!!! I'm a super soldier!! Didn't even notice!
            NICE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUPER-SOLDIER PROMOTION!!!!

Comment

Then Jack would be on you like a duck on a junebug. He doesn't like people who steal from his friends!!
              LOL!!! Like a duck on a junebug? Is that a good thing?

Comment

NICE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR SUPER-SOLDIER PROMOTION!!!!
                Shouldn't I get a raise or something?

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
                  i aim to please

sorry if i kinda stole it from forest gump but i thought that would make it funniest!!!!!

Comment

Jack on me ... hmmm.. for no matter what reason i'd enjoy it any way!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Why do I feel like drinking a Dr Pepper now ???
                      there's been a lot of Dr Pepper mentions on this thread (and thread 11).

I wonder how a Dr Pepper shipper cookie would taste. (That or guinness!)
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                        LOL!!! Like a duck on a junebug? Is that a good thing?
                        I didn't mean on you in that way ya gutter-brain!!

Ducks eat junebugs. Meaning that he'd seriously harm you if you were stealing technology.

Comment

Ya know I think Ship Daddy really liked her hair shorter too....he even had a picture of the style he liked best. Hubs likes Season 4 hair and this season he is ok with.

I get a chuckle out it though....Me and Hubs having an in depth discussion about Sam Carter's hair over the seasons ...
                          Me too. It's nice that we both has husbands who watch the show. Although mine is starting to regret introducing me to the show. I watch it ALL the time. Last night after I got offline i grabbed a DVD and he said Can't you give it a rest for just one night? Just stuck my tongue out and marched to the bedroom and borrowed one of Sam's lines so there would be NO mistaking my feelings towards him at that moment... "Your chances are slim to none now BUDDY!"

Comment

I didn't mean on you in that way ya gutter-brain!!

Ducks eat junebugs. Meaning that he'd seriously harm you if you were stealing technology.
                            My mind is NEVER in the gutter...hee.... But now that you mention it.....

Comment

MG where have you been ALL Afternoon...did I scare you and Sam O'Neill off ???? I was just funning you you all
                              I worked till 5:00 PM. I was switching back and forth between some fanfic and this forum since it looks like GW fixed their fanfic section. After work I had to pick up some cleaning supplies. Don't wanna get charged for lots of damages cuz I didn't clean up after rmyself.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                                Jack on me ... hmmm.. for no matter what reason i'd enjoy it any way!!!!!
                                Mishy - I think you should move queietly to the gutter. (the shallow end!)

Hee hee just kidding!!!
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X