This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    If those two people don't look like they belong together, I'll , I'll, I'll eat all the shipper cookies in shippertown.

Good Job Tame!!! Way to go girl!!!
    ok, so I'm just now starting to read this thread. Only 500 more posts to go! Anyhoo, I have a question: is it Shipper Town or shippertown? Just wondering.

Also, I still need a list of who we're going to send ship stuff to. Sorry, if you've already done this and I haven't read it yet.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Ship Sistah, is there any news about the T-shirts and cups?

T-shirts come in cup sizes?

Comment

Ok, this is the craziest topic, but I have a thing about Carter's hair. I like it short, but I like it in the first part of season 4 the best. But everytime I read a fan fic, I picture her with short hair. What's up with that? I know, I'm losing it but just wondered if anyone else thought that way. Maybe it's just me....

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
          T-shirts come in cup sizes?
          OMG that was tooooooo funny!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
            Today I had to take my mom to pick up her car from the shop and I was trying to hurry to get home by 6:00 to watch SG-1. Every billboard I passed had the word Carter on it. Obviously they manufacture the boards but it was getting on my nerves. Finally after the 4th one (at 5:55 mind you) I yelled "OK, I get it!!! I'm almost home!!!!" Yeah, Stargate is defnitely taking over my life.....
            ROFLMAOOOOOOO

This was just way to funny!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
              ok, so I'm just now starting to read this thread. Only 500 more posts to go! Anyhoo, I have a question: is it Shipper Town or shippertown? Just wondering.

Also, I still need a list of who we're going to send ship stuff to. Sorry, if you've already done this and I haven't read it yet.

ship sistah
              Who are we sending it to again? I remember reading about it but you know with all these posts, it's a little hard to remember. Are we talking PTB and actors or what?

Comment

Wow! That's what I call dedication to the cause!
                hee hee

i don't do things by half!!!!

Comment

And you are only 22 away. Wouldn't ya like to be a Super Soldier too???
                  Why do I feel like drinking a Dr Pepper now ???
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    How fast do you all think this thread will be finished???
                    I'm giving it 4 days at most

Thanks for the reminder to rate the thread Tame!!! I keep forgetting about all the extra features these forums have
                    Okay make that 600+ posts by the time I get to the front of this ship machine!! Forget 4 days, this is going to be another 2-dayer. Who wants to try to set a record for Ship Day? Let's have a thread just for Ship Day and lets see if we can close it down in ONE day! What do you think?

The Ship Day Thread

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Why do I feel like drinking a Dr Pepper now ???
                      I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice that....

Comment

Ok, this is the craziest topic, but I have a thing about Carter's hair. I like it short, but I like it in the first part of season 4 the best. But everytime I read a fan fic, I picture her with short hair. What's up with that? I know, I'm losing it but just wondered if anyone else thought that way. Maybe it's just me....
                        I also picture her with shorter hair for some reason... hehe

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          Okay make that 600+ posts by the time I get to the front of this ship machine!! Forget 4 days, this is going to be another 2-dayer. Who wants to try to set a record for Ship Day? Let's have a thread just for Ship Day and lets see if we can close it down in ONE day! What do you think?

The Ship Day Thread

ship sistah
                          Somehow I don't think that will be a problem.

Comment

I was wondering if anyone was gonna notice that....
                            and I was wondering if I was dating myself and no would know what I meant

Comment

Somehow I don't think that will be a problem.
                              nup me either

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                                Run Sam!! RUUUNNNNN!!!!!! Run into Jack's arm's!!!!!!!
                                ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X