X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mishy_mo
    i know the disk thing that was so funny

then sam backed him up with

'you don't think he has a telescope on his roof just for looking through niegbours windows???'

whiel daneil stood there open mouthed!!!

(but jack did add 'not initally' hmm wonder if sam stays next door!!!!)
    ROFL...I loved that line!!!!
    I cracked up when Jack said that and I thought the same thing.....when he said "Not initially" I thought Oh Sam must have moved close by
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Ehm...

Oops! Sorry. (Dense dunce alter ego was in charge when i read that post!)
      This makes me think Shipper Town needs an eye doctor, so people can *see* the ship.
      Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
        I cracked up when Jack said that and I thought the same thing.....when he said "Not initially" I thought Oh Sam must have moved close by
        LMAO

yeah i kno that was soooo funny

Comment

[QUOTE=mad_gater]
          I'm a math major, though not a very good one. I used to be really good at math in HS, but when I got to college the math was a lot harder. I've even had to retake quite a few of the math classes. I do OK with number crunching classes like calculus and numerical analysis, but I do kinda crappy in math classes that involve math theory, which means math proofs, which I hate.
          Mad Gater, if it helps any...my dear husband hit the very same wall in college. He went on to be an airline pilot, so he did okay. You'll find your way through the school maze. Be strong. Being Tok'ra should help, right?

Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Wow! That will teach me to go to bed early! I have decided to keep notes as I'm reading so I don't lose track of what I want to say.

Here goes then I'm off to cook for RL family:
            • Aeromathlete!! Between you and mad_gater my head is spinning!
            • Aunt Sally, I would like to work with you on the O'Neill series if I can. PM me.
            • Marimba, you asked for it.
            • Critter, how could you miss the CLONES at the R.C. Shipper Town Information Center. I may put you in charge of the orientation seminars.
            • (((((((((((((Dipofjazz))))))))))))) & ((((((((((((((Sugarshaker))))))))))))) "Thank you". And "THANKS" to all for your contributions to Shipper Town.
            • To all who had construction requests for Shipper Town, I have made notes. I think I will save the updates for Shipper Day. That will be my contribution! If there are other requests, let me know.

Token ~

Comment

I'm ashamed to say the thought didn't even occur to me till the third time I saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc

I'm ashamed to say the thought didn't even occur to me till the third time I saw it!
                oooo shame on u

have a couple of cookies to highten your shippy awarness and get those shippy thoughts going!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                  • To all who had construction requests for Shipper Town, I have made notes. I think I will save the updates for Shipper Day. That will be my contribution! If there are other requests, let me know.
                  Token, Shipper Town is amazing! I won't be here to see the new updates on Shipper Day, but I can't wait to see them when I get back!!
                  Speaking of which, before I go, I just want to wish the whole Shipper family a

Very Happy Ship Day!!

I hope the party is great fun!!!

Comment

Geez 25 pages already, lol I gotta catch up...

Comment

Token, Shipper Town is amazing! I won't be here to see the new updates on Shipper Day, but I can't wait to see them when I get back!!
                      Speaking of which, before I go, I just want to wish the whole Shipper family a

Very Happy Ship Day!!

I hope the party is great fun!!!
                      Sorry you won't be here for the party we will miss you!!!!!!!!!!
                      (((((((shelfc))))))))))))

btw I LOVE you sig quote!! I know it isn't SG related but I LOVE Mash and I can name almost every episode in the first minute LOL...that is just said I know
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                        oooo shame on u

have a couple of cookies to highten your shippy awarness and get those shippy thoughts going!!!!!
                        I should do that alright!
                        *hurries off to the Bakery to beg Ship Nana for some much needed cookies*

Comment

Aww, thank you!

btw I LOVE you sig quote!! I know it isn't SG related but I LOVE Mash and I can name almost every episode in the first minute LOL...that is just said I know
                          Not at all, I wish I could do that! MASH is possibly the only show I'd watch before I'd watch Stargate! I've only got S1-4 on dvd so far and even for those ones I'm not sure I could tell which one was which

Comment

Can you believe were almost half way through this thread?!?! Yay! I cant wait for Ship Day... so much fun is going to be had! Ok this is slightly offtopic but does anyone else think MS in my sig is saying "Anyone up for a game of limbo?!?" Hehe sorry...

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

LOL! I was thinking the same thing...

BTW, does Ship Day have an official opening time, or is it just more or less all day??

Comment

Aww, thank you!

Not at all, I wish I could do that! MASH is possibly the only show I'd watch before I'd watch Stargate! I've only got S1-4 on dvd so far and even for those ones I'm not sure I could tell which one was which
                                Well As Marimba can attest to I can't remember episode names for ANY show BUT I can tell you *The Episode* as in what the main plot is for it. The same goes for Mash. I don't know all of the names but I can tell you the whole 20 minutes of show

Although unlike Star Gate ..THANK GOD I didn't Ship for anyone on Mash...LOL
                                ok well maybe Radar and his Teddy Bear

I thought all the shipping I have done for other shows was crazy but Sam & Jack have beat them all HANDS DOWN.... WHY OH WHY did I ever get on this ride

every time I see that roller coaster TOKEN I think of the Jetsons.....
                                George Jetson, "Jane, Get me OFF THIS CRAZY THING!"

Comment

Working...
                                X