This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am just so easy to tease....

(my daughter just asked me "NOW what are you writing about?" When I told her I was writing about her she said "No, you're not....what are you writing about?" hehehe little does she know).

Anyway as I was saying, I am so easy to tease. I make an excellent target and they all know it. I still love my Stargate and will continue to love my wonderful family as we wait "patiently" for our ship to come in. Thanks, really, to everyone for the warm welcome.

Now my daughter wants to know who I am talking to. Do I really know who they are? She wants to make sure I am safe. Maybe you are all serial killers.....Hey, those teenagers really do listen
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      I am here

I am here now too. Although, I don't have a hubby or any kids to bug me about Stargate. But I do have a bunch of friends who think I am pretty obsessed. Oh well. I could have a much worse addiction!!

And my pup likes Jack

Comment

*delurks*
        wow... you guys sure have been busy little bees. am i going to need any special gear? i'm new to this thread so i may need a little guidance.

Comment

I have been DYING..to use that ever since we we moved to this new Forum....so thanks for mentioning it

Now if anyone can find a place for me to use this one ...<evil grin>
          Well, Tame...it is Jello...Jack and Sam's favorite food in the Commisary.

The breakfast of the O'Neills...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
            No worries I'm here too! The Shipper Commune will never be empty or only one person (theres always the lurkers).. *points at computer...* yes you, I see you trying to hide, but theres no use you will join the family soon enough and be as talkative as we are!!!
            hehehehehe....Ve Have Vays Ov Makink you Ship....MUWAHAHAHAHAHHA
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

((((((((((((((((Critter))))))))))))))))))))

I have Twin 17 year olds (boy and girl) and they take great pleasure in ribbing Me about my Star Gate obsession and my Shippiness.

However, they will watch the show and my daughter does think that RDA is quite fine with his Silver Mane

Hubs is a Sci Fi fan as well so that works out as well...

the ONLY thing NONE of them can understand is my obsession with being HERE...and I am not sure who said it but it REALLY is like calling a friend and talking. We all just want this couple together...and this is a nice wonderful place to talk about it and we all have gotten to know each other and we are a family DANG IT!!!!

So when they rib my about being online....I just give them my best *MOM* look and they slink away....hehehehehehe

Viva Le Sam & Jack!!!!!
              I've been a SG fan from day one. Loved the movie, was there when COTG aired the first time in syndication. I despaired when we moved to Belgium at the end of season one....the team trapped on Apophis's ship!!!!
              Imagine my delight when we found SG on Wednesday nights! SG was one of our family nights in Europe. I had hoped my two sons would catch a science bug from the show, but mostly they like the humor and stuff blowing up. I caught a bit of a science bug though....was in the bookstore the other day looking at quantum physics books. Just thinking of Sam...

As for this forum...how quickly it became a habit. Even days when I don't post, I lurk. Dear Hubby is always asking what I'm chuckling about. Hard to explain why the potato head gifs are so funny, etc.

I know only a few SG fans, most are college age. Most don't want to talk about every nuance and syllable. I do. You guys do it more than me! Y'all are funny and wonderful *family* to spend time with.

So glad I found you!
              Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                I am just so easy to tease....

(my daughter just asked me "NOW what are you writing about?" When I told her I was writing about her she said "No, you're not....what are you writing about?" hehehe little does she know).

Anyway as I was saying, I am so easy to tease. I make an excellent target and they all know it. I still love my Stargate and will continue to love my wonderful family as we wait "patiently" for our ship to come in. Thanks, really, to everyone for the warm welcome.

Now my daughter wants to know who I am talking to. Do I really know who they are? She wants to make sure I am safe. Maybe you are all serial killers.....Hey, those teenagers really do listen
                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

She sounds just like my son!!!!!! Mom do you actually KNOW these people??? Why do you spend so much time talking to them?????

You gave WHO your phone number???? MOM!!!!!!!

SO funny!!!!!! and yup it does make you realize they listen once in a while
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

They are probably all immesred in all the fan fiction we have been talking about

With TPTB giving us so very little to work with so far we Shippers are grabbing at straws.

I never knew I would be so thrilled

Spoiler space Lock Down
                  over Sam & Jack touching Hands .....you know you are reaching for scraps when THAT is the highlight of your shippy evening

I thought the same thing...we are either pathetic or observant or just plain hopeful.
                  Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                    I am here now too. Although, I don't have a hubby or any kids to bug me about Stargate. But I do have a bunch of friends who think I am pretty obsessed. Oh well. I could have a much worse addiction!!

And my pup likes Jack
                    You have a very smart Pup!!!

My Co-Workers think I am absolutely BONKERS!!! but I have converted many!!!!!

So if ya gotta have an obsession Kri... I think we are in GREAT company !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri

And my pup likes Jack
                      I'm with ya there Kri. I dont have kids (gawd forbid) or a hubby( ok now i'm depressed........j/k), but my friends and coworkers think i'm nuts. When I get frusterated I always say 'go to my happy place, must find my happy place'. Then they look at me like I have 3 heads! Haha

Tame, I was looking at ur photo album and at the Daniel pic in you sig album. OMG can I pass out now?!?

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        You mean its possible to LEAVE the gutter?? *kiwigater looks up from gutter splashing* But, its so fun here!!
                        Hey, does this mean the Jackowacko cocktails leave your mouth blue too??

Cr@p! I'm making pizza (from scratch - ie dough and everything - yes I'm one of THOSE sort of cooks! ), and I've just discovered my roomate has taken off with all the cookie sheets (she's watching her sister-in-law who is due to have her baby any day, but hubby had to go away for job).....

hmmm, well, deep dish pizza anyone???
                        What you don't know is that your roommate is a closet shipper and she is using the cookie sheets to help me bake Shipper Cookies!!! But, alas, you caught her sneaking the cookie sheets out!

Let's just keep it our little secret as she doesn't know that you know, if you know what I mean!
                        Ship Nana

Comment

*N8 comes to a halt, out of breath, having just speed-read the last thread and a half*

I almost didn't get to see Lockdown the other night...Friggin digital converter box went out on me! I think the tuner part of it croaked. My BF MacGuyver'd it long enough for me to TiVo it and Atlantis on their second runs, though. He's such a genius.

M
                          Y

L
                          O
                          C
                          K
                          D
                          O
                          W
                          N

T
                          H
                          O
                          U
                          G
                          H
                          T
                          S

"I'm only gonna say this once, Carter. At ease." Though this line was shippy in and of itself, I didn't see this so much as a sign of preferential treatment of Sam, but more a sign that Jack is still the same ol' Jack, regardless of his new rank and position as base CO. Shippy was the look he exchanged with Sam as he thanked her for backing him up on keeping SG1 a 3-person team. I also loved this entire scene for the team interaction and for Jack's smart reply about making french fries instead.

When Jack had to Zat Sam/Anubis, did anyone notice how he hovered over her unconcious form ala Entity before Anubis took over his body? Well, I thought it was shippy....

Ooh, and the gratuitous tactile moment at the end! hehe I loved how Teal'c just sat back and smiled at Sam and Jack again. He seems to be doing that an awful lot lately.

Does anyone know where I can find some clean season 8 screencaps suitable for iconizing? This ep has me inspired...

I have to add that I miss Janet, too. Could the new doc be more monotonous?

Tame, whatcha need help on in Photoshop 7?
                          L8er,
                          Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            *delurks*
                            wow... you guys sure have been busy little bees. am i going to need any special gear? i'm new to this thread so i may need a little guidance.
                            (((((((((((((((((((((((((SILER))))))))))))))))))

It is so Great to see you over here!!!! My AIM is making the forum boot me so I am glad you popped into the NICEST Thread in the world!!!

No special equipment is needed. Here at the Shipper Town...we all live in the Shipper Commune (some in the rehab)... hang out by the pool eating Shipper Cookies and drinking the beverage of our choice... Mala has supplied us with Inflatable Jack dolls and Ship Nana will have to give you a menu but come over grab a snack...and a drink and post lots about our Fave couple!!!

Comment

You have a very smart Pup!!!

My Co-Workers think I am absolutely BONKERS!!! but I have converted many!!!!!

So if ya gotta have an obsession Kri... I think we are in GREAT company !!!
                              How about one just for Jack/RDA's favorite obsession

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                                *delurks*
                                Siler!! You should feel right at home..... the thunk thread leaks over here fairly frequently!
                                ummm, special gear, well, there's lots!
                                Ship Nana's cookies,
                                the beverage of your choice,
                                we have a WHOLE town for you to explore.....
                                I like the poolside cookies and drinkies.....
                                (there are even Jack clones around, but don't tell Rural! ).

Comment

Working...
                                X