Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The second you realise who Shadow is, you'll already be the new light bulb. Rumor has it Shadow likes to play with electricity and people.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
      ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OMG Caty I never even would have thought to ask THAT!!!! but no as far as the *Picture and Autograph* time *My Stand In* will be peeking out of her handbag (ala Peeping Tame yet again LOL)
      They have to pay for those pictures with the stars so while I would LOVE to have my *Stand In* be in a picture I don't want to ruin any of those for her.

She said she would tell them about *Me* though for the *laugh* factor. She is just having a GREAT time and I am already planning on saving up for next years Gate Con. Even if all goes haywire (with Star Gate) the Gate Con is run by fans and the proceeds go to Charities so it is a a lot of fun and for a good cause. I may not get to meet as many cool stars but I hope so and I will save up anyway

You could always ask if the others would sign the Barbie though ....not on the boobs ..that was reserved for RDA ..but next time you'll be there in person ....so the Barbie would be no good ....just hope RDA will be there for you ....

but ...the legs and the arms would be a nice gesture

You never know ...if marimba tell them all about you ..they may sign it ...What a nice prezzie that would be.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by dp7885
        de-lurking to ask this question...

spoiler space for New Order part 2

New Order question/observation...

If (according to fan-fiction at least) one of the problems facing our heroes is the rumor mill being full of s/j speculation... So the first thing General O'Neil does is promote Major Carter to LC?!?!?!?!?

hmmm... comments... a new fanfic maybe?
        As you know, Jack is his own man and could care less about what other's think of him. He took the job because it would allow him to do whatever he wants. And just like in WoO, he focused on Sam. Very shippy! But she deserved it too, IMO. Without her the planet would have been ransacked many times over. And besides that Sam and Jack aren't trying to get together at the moment so they're not worrying about a rumor mill.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

LOL....I have NEVER found a better forum than here....but I am BIAS!!!!

KG I really think that as long as you make your own T-shirt then you should be ok...it was the *mass* production thing and a *group* wearing them that made them nervous about being pin-pointed. They did not want to be questioned or accused (sp) of anything. I am sorry if I made you too nervous...I just didn't want you to think they had went ahead with the plan when they didn't.
          I'm just a teensy bit bias myself! But then again we are rather wonderful, after all we do live in a shipper commune in So-Cal

Nah, you didn't make me nervous at all. I'm pretty much a live and let live kinda person. I was thinking something subtle would be nice (so as not to inflame any other fandom factions that don't ascribe to my philosophy!).
          I guess we could "create" the t-shirt for fun, and then let anyone who wants to have it printed on their own (I have NO idea how expensive this would be - probably very ).

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
            Is Gainesville anywhere near Melbourne? Geography is not one of my strong points!!

Cuz was thinking about visiting relatives that live near Melbourne one of these days. It will probably wait until a while after I find a full-time job!!
            LMAO!! OK, you had me there for a minute! The "kiwi" in me was thinking "Melbourne Australia????! That's nowhere NEAR Florida "

I'm guessing you meant Melbourne, Florida?? IS there a Melbourne, Florida??!

Comment

Actually I would've been around more this morning, but I had to spend the rest of the morning from about 10:00 till about 1:00 at the local DMV getting my non-driver's ID renewed so that I can buy alcohol!!
              Very important-- especially when ship day is coming up!

you couldn't renew by mail?

ship sistah

Comment

If anyone is getting RDA's autograph for ME THERE it is GONNE BE ME
                not no stinkin' Barbie
                LOL! *kiwigater prostrate on floor laughing imagining Tame whipping up her shirt to get RDA's autograph*
                oops, perhaps I shouldn't reinforce your fantasy
                What you wanna bet it's already happened to him??

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                  LMAO!! OK, you had me there for a minute! The "kiwi" in me was thinking "Melbourne Australia????! That's nowhere NEAR Florida "

I'm guessing you meant Melbourne, Florida?? IS there a Melbourne, Florida??!
                  Oh yeah! An aunt and uncle from my mom's side live near Melbourne, FL. They can even watch the shuttle launches from their condo!! How cool is that??

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
                    The second you realise who Shadow is, you'll already be the new light bulb. Rumor has it Shadow likes to play with electricity and people.
                    eeek! Shadow who???!
                    Just kidding. I have a very good friend who sounds a lot like Shadow (ie. absolutely tiny and innocent looking until you cross her and then its all over ).
                    aaack! I feel like poor Frodo in the Return of the King when the eye of Sauron whipped around and came sweeping over them........
                    *kiwigater smiles sweetly at Shadow and then runs for cover...*

Comment

LOL! *kiwigater prostrate on floor laughing imagining Tame whipping up her shirt to get RDA's autograph*
                      Too late! You just activated the drool machine known as Tame!

Comment

Hi, glad I found you all!

I am most definitely a Sam/Jack shipper -- and one frustrated one!

It seems like the interaction between the two is so on and off and even contradictory at times. Anybody else feel that way?

It sounds like Season 8 isn't totally set, anybody sending the studio emails etc re Sam & Jack? If so, count me in.

I'd be interested in the % of shippers vs non. Hmmm...sure hopes its in favor of shippers!

By the way, SGWA is (was?) a unit in SG-13 IMN (started way back when Ryan's SGC web site was around). A bunch of us would be on in the wee hours of the morn', so we became SG-13 Insomniacs Medicated Nutsos, and well...SGWA, which started out just me with my nick of Corry (for incorrigible) somehow morphed into Corry, Austen (I'm a big Jane Austen fan--talk about a wierd mix--sci fi and classic English lit! )---plus Jack <wooohooo, drool> and Data (yeah, that Data from Star Trek) and WA, well, think about Jack = wise a**! Love that smart mouth, ya think? Drop me a line anytime! Haven't stumbled over any fans here in Rochester, NY on the shores of Lake Ontario or in the Adirondacks (have a cabin there--gee, think I can get Jack to go fishing?!?!) Did I mention I'm a little crazy? Just kidding, just like to have fun and be a little silly! Gotta live every day to the fullest! Cheers!

Comment

ROFL!!!! Oh you KNOW it has and sad to say well.... we just won't discuss how high or low I would have to lift my shirt...OY

I will leave THAT to Sam and FF for now
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Too late! You just activated the drool machine known as Tame!
                            LOL... Exxxcccuuussseee ME I will have you know MG I have decorum ... I have class... I have.....oh heck....who am I kidding bring him on Jack!!... Jack!!

oh see there he is thinking about Sam
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Gosh darn it! There goes all that planning out the window OK, I'll give up the wig, but only if I can keep that dodgy bustier thing *kiwigater winces at the vision this produces* uh, on second thoughts maybe I'll just wear a sack
                              I think we need an official shipper family T-shirt, one that I can wear with pride at the con (and not get bailed up in some dark corner defending myself against the antishippers ). Are there any amongst us who excel at this sort of thing??? (a list of ship nana's cookies might be cool.....)
                              I really like this idea!!! Cookie List on the back and Sam/Jack Shipper Family Member (or something like that) on the front with the shipper flag (since we're so smiley-crazed on this thread).

Let's do it!

ship sistah

Comment

LOL....I have NEVER found a better forum than here....but I am BIAS!!!!

KG I really think that as long as you make your own T-shirt then you should be ok...it was the *mass* production thing and a *group* wearing them that made them nervous about being pin-pointed. They did not want to be questioned or accused (sp) of anything. I am sorry if I made you too nervous...I just didn't want you to think they had went ahead with the plan when they didn't.
                                Thanks for clarifying that, "Peeping Tame". I wondered what happened with the Gutter Gals' t-shirt. Since we are the ones that created the Shipper Cookie List, then we own the rights *assuming we would go so far as to copyright it *. If we put "Which cookie is for you?" on the front and the list on the back, no problems there. We couldn't use the GateWorld name 'cuz that would cause problems. We could even add a cookie for the anti-shippers? Black? Burnt?

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X