This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Well, since everyone has been talking about Imzadi, I think it's safe to assume that there are some Next Generation fans out there. There was an episode I think it was called Shades of Grey where Riker had a virus and he had to relive certain memories to fight it. I was thinking that would be a great way for Sam & Jack to see exactly what they go through for each other (like locker room scenes with Teal'c - Jack's during Grace, and Sam's during Paradise lost). Kind of like they did with Into the Fire but a little more detailed....
    I really like that idea - if they do another clip show this year, that should be it! I mean, they could work in memeories of Daniel & Teal'c too, but with the main focus being Sam & Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Yep and dedicate it to Caty and Marimba!!! They deserve it after all the hard work they've put into making all those wonderful vids.
      Thanks!

*blushes*

Aw, shucks! You guys are so good to us!

(((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))
      Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
      Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
      Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        That would be a good reason.... I'll go with that, Thanks
        Anytime!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          I was across at the AT website to read the thing about the blue jello, but I couldn't find it. Can someone tell me where it is, please.
          Well, I went back to find it too and they've changed the order of the website so I can't find it now, darn it!! There was a section that had transcripts for the conventions but it's gone now. Sorry.....

Comment

Well, I went back to find it too and they've changed the order of the website so I can't find it now, darn it!! There was a section that had transcripts for the conventions but it's gone now. Sorry.....
            Someone probably thought it *sounded * too shippy and took it away....can't have THAT you know.....sorry feeling a bit of the snark coming on
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
              OMG!! That is too funny! If I eat blue jello do I get a kiss from RDA too? *nope, don't think I'm leaving that gutter either*

Honey, if that were the case, there would be a STAMPEDE to the grocery store!!! Shortages of blue jello will be felt around the globe!

Comment

Well, thanks for trying.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                  I really like that idea - if they do another clip show this year, that should be it! I mean, they could work in memeories of Daniel & Teal'c too, but with the main focus being Sam & Jack.
                  I was kinda hoping to see some of Sam's memories in the Gamekeeper too, instead of just Daniel and Jack. What can I say, I'm all about the angst!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                    Well, thanks for trying.
                    No problem. If I come across it again, I'll let you know. just have to dig a little deeper, that's all!

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
                      it's called runaway by the corrs (an irish band)

there is quite a few more shippy / angsty songs i've heard that you can use as well

Still the one- Shinia Twain

Things will never be the same again - Mel C
                      Well, if there are no objections, I'm gonna tackle "Runaway" by the Corrs--that's a GREAT song!! Will probably be ready before Ship Day though!

Comment

Honey, if that were the case, there would be a STAMPEDE to the grocery store!!! Shortages of blue jello will be felt around the globe!
                        I just had a picture of all the Thunkers and the Shippers who like RDA running to the store...ROFL...too funny!!!!!!
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          I just had a picture of all the Thunkers and the Shippers who like RDA running to the store...ROFL...too funny!!!!!!
                          Yeah, me too... "Clean up on aisle 12!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                            And for a little blantant self promotion (Tame says I have to do it).
                            And what's wrong with THAT??!! Promote, girl, promote!!! We love your fic!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Well, if there are no objections, I'm gonna tackle "Runaway" by the Corrs--that's a GREAT song!! Will probably be ready before Ship Day though!
                              I know you have a Clay Aiken song, but have your heard.... oh crap, can't think of the name. Something like The Way or something like that? My mom got the single and was playing it the other day and it was so good. Reminded me of Jack and Sam...BIG shocker there huh?

Comment

I know you have a Clay Aiken song, but have your heard.... oh crap, can't think of the name. Something like The Way or something like that? My mom got the single and was playing it the other day and it was so good. Reminded me of Jack and Sam...BIG shocker there huh?
                                AWESOME SONG!!!!!!!!!!! I think I sent Marimba the whole Clay Aiken CD....... must ask her NOW!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X