This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getcarter
    Maybe it will inspire them to do their own montage......
    Yep and dedicate it to Caty and Marimba!!! They deserve it after all the hard work they've put into making all those wonderful vids.
    Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Happy
      I need a bit of computer guidance...I found a smiley I want to put into my sig. It seems to be from a free site. I downloaded it to my computer, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to get it from My pictures to this thread. I've tried control c to copy, but it doesn't work. WHAT I'm I missing???????

Thanks a bunch. Y'all are so cute with all your smileys-I wanna have fun too!
      Hi Happy....if you want it to be part of your signature it has to have a *home* on the Web...so if you have a web site or some place that you can *host* it. then you should be able to have it display in your signature.

If you don't have a way to host it or have no clue what I am talking about holler at me in PM and I will help...I host a number a signature pictures and it isn't any trouble to add one more
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
        Yep and dedicate it to Caty and Marimba!!! They deserve it after all the hard work they've put into making all those wonderful vids.
        Amen!!!

Comment

Can I just ask how July 28th became Ship Day??? I seemed to have missed some posts cause people have been talking about it for a while now and I wasn't sure how it came to be July 28th....I will kick myself if this is something really obvious that I should know without having to ask!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
            Well we all know that Teal'c is a shipper so I know that he would go along with any plan that we came up with.

Hey, I'm still working on the wedding invitations.
            well if they are even half as good as your cookies.....Man they will be FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Did anyone read the con transcript on AT's website where she mentioned her use of blue jello? She said she liked to let it disolve on her tongue so it would be all blue and then stick it out at RDA during a scene or would chase him around telling him to kiss her. It was too funny!
              Originally posted by Kri
              If it were me, I'd skip the jello and just do the last part!

Oh why blue jello tastes great

why choose when you can have both!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                Can I just ask how July 28th became Ship Day??? I seemed to have missed some posts cause people have been talking about it for a while now and I wasn't sure how it came to be July 28th....I will kick myself if this is something really obvious that I should know without having to ask!
                Ya know what...I don't know...GW designated that much I do know...anyone else???

Comment

Whoa!! Great signature Sam o Neill!!!!

Comment

A couple of things from thread XI that I wanted to bring over!

Originally posted by meimei
                    <snip>

BTW, you can preorder season 7 on Amazon.com. Ship date of Oct 19!

Hmmm, "ship" date.... Isn't that around the air date for the dreaded Affinity. I think that's a sign! She tells him to take a flying leap and then jumps Jack's bones..

<snip>
                    And for a little blantant self promotion (Tame says I have to do it).

Originally posted by meimei
                    And a very good beta she (Tame) is! And I am finished posting the sequel to The Things We Demand From Love to my website. The link is:

http://home.earthlink.net/~shiawmeimei/id4.html

Warning: Major Shippiness and NC-17!!

For those of you that don't like NC-17 I apologize. I haven't had time to do an R rated version!

Please give feedback! Good, bad or indifferent! It's all helpful in future development of stories!!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      OH what is the name of the song...Marimba is trying to think of a song for Ship Day and possibly a vid this may help her OR Caty with a bit-o -inspiration

it's called runaway by the corrs (an irish band)

there is quite a few more shippy / angsty songs i've heard that you can use as well

Still the one- Shinia Twain

Things will never be the same again - Mel C

Comment

Ok....here's what's been floating around in my mind - besides the obvious dust bunnies.. ....I want another episode like Solitudes where they are stuck together in a life or death type situation where they have to confront their feelings for one another. Grace was on the right track but he needs to be REAL, not in her mind. I know we got to hear his feeling too in D&C (REALLY would love to hear what she said, BTW) but he hasn't really been forthcoming anymore - not verbally anyway.
                        Yeah, i think we need that too!!! I think, more importantly, that SAM AND JACK need that. Can you really blame him for clamming up after having to watch her with so many other men? Oy, I think I've worked myself into another shippy lather. Yup, they need to get trapped again!!!
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                          Ahem..cough clears throat..........PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT................ Please don't forget to rate Your New Thread

How?

Comment

Whoa!! Great signature Sam o Neill!!!!
                            Thanks I used to have that a while ago but for some reason it stopped showing up
                            I forgot about it until Tame started mentioning Animations then I decided i'd try it again and it worked!!

I just realised I haven't got the kiss from Grace in there! What was I thinking!?!? *Runs off to improve sig pic*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
                              1) New Order was AWESOME!!!! It did have some ship, and angst. Also hope to see the new female Goa'uld...may have just found my Halloween costume..Can't wait to see Lockdown. <dancing and chanting in my ceremonial dress blues just for the one who got me my bootleg copy and asked not to be mentioned> Screw the regs! Down with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

2) That pic that CkiCki uses? the publicity thing with AT leaning all over RDA? Would be a perfect wedding pic if he wqas in his dress blues and she was wearing the dress...

3) MeiMei...that fic was AWESOME!!!! can't wait for the next part! is it done yet?

4) wow another thread already...I'm gonna be here for the end one of these days...
                              Thanks re: the fic. The next is not done but Tame has approved Chapter One to be posted for Ship Day! It is appropriately shippy for the event!

Don't feell bad about the end of the last thread, I stopped to answer an email and missed it! They move real fast around here!!

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                                How?
                                If you go to the top of the page there's a thingy (technical term!) with 5 gold stars. click on it and vote.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X