This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shelsfc
    Generally, I think I'd agree with you, but I can kinda understand Jack's pov
    Spoiler:
    He's quite a private person to start off with, so he probably doesn't want it spread around. Also, being the commanding officer, it's understandable that he doesn't want the whole base to know. Having said that, I would have still thought he'd tell SG1, so my excuse if he's not telling Daniel or Teal'c either is that maybe he doesn't want to risk Sam finding out, because the situation with Pete hurt him so much, and he doesn't want to risk putting her through that.
    Ya know, the problem I'm having with this is
    Spoiler:
    that Jack wouldn't see Sam on the side because he doesn't want to compromise her--or so the PTB would have us believe for the last eight years. And now, all of a sudden, they don't have a problem with Jack seeing Kerry, even though basically the same thing applies? I just don't get it. I hope it will lead to a Sam and Jack shippy resolution but I don't get it, why now and not before? oy.
    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
      SHIP NANA YOUR MEDAL IS AN HONOR TO ALL OF US,CAN YOU IMAGINE THE CELEBRATION NIGHT WE WILL HAVE HERE IF AND WHEN SAM AND JACK GET TOGETHER

WYNTERXX

Spoiler:
      just trying it out as i don't know how
      And when they do (notice that I said WHEN) I have something special cooked up for all shippers. Heheheheh
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
        Spoiler:
        that Jack wouldn't see Sam on the side because he doesn't want to compromise her--or so the PTB would have us believe for the last eight years. And now, all of a sudden, they don't have a problem with Jack seeing Kerry, even though basically the same thing applies? I just don't get it. I hope it will lead to a Sam and Jack shippy resolution but I don't get it, why now and not before? oy.
        Marimba, here's your answer. Because TPTB didn't want Sam and Jack together for whatever reason they could come up with at the time.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Please add sugarshaker to the shipper medal of courage. Hope it's made out of chocolate!

sigpic
          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Spoilers season 8(Threads)

Well I think they are true (good source) but things could be taken off . although I don't see the point ....It's only an angsty scene .

In lost city ..they had to (They cut out a kiss anyway ..not an angsty scene)...I t reminds me of the 2010 scene actually except there is a third person in that one .......so just angsty ....nothing to cut out really .....but now we know it's the end of the show ..and even if there was a season 9 ...the sam and Jack ship should be resolved in season 8 no matter what .....and they can concentrate on some team episodes more to make us happier with the lack of Jack. in season 9.

If Jack is not on screen but we know that he is with Sam and we see him from time to time ..all for the better ...and for the DVD sales too. Don't you think?!!!

Caty

You know, I would love to see the original scripts for the shows with the really shippy scenes that they cut. At least I could us my imagination! *grumble grumble*

Comment

Thankyou Ship Nana!

Watching A$$inity was heart-wrenching. I'll not be watching it again, but I'm glad I did. Roll on Threads!!!!
              sigpic
              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I have been reading an AWESOME fic for the past few hours. It's a SJ story, but primarly Jack and Daniel. Don't worry - It's not slash.
                The story is very long, well over 100 000 words, and it's one of the longest fics I've ever read, but I recommend it - it is a brilliant, well though out, well-written story. Please read it

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1791385/1/
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  The kiss was unexpected, but she enjoyed it. At the end she had her arms around his neck. If she didn't want it, she would have pushed him away.
                  I love the look on General Hammonds face.
                  yeah, she was pulling him into it by the end. and grace shows she does want to kiss him..i mean, who doesn't? i cannot see how anyone can see WoO and think she doesn't want it? it just befuddles me. these people who think that obviously no nothing about romance and a really good kiss.
                  Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                    Spoiler:
                    Spoilers for Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    I'm hop
                    Spoiler:
                    ing with that, that Kerry won't be directly involved with the day-to-day running of the SGC, so that there wouldn't be the opportunity for their relationship to interfere with it, wheras I can see how there would be a stronger chance of that happening if Sam & Jack were together....it's a weak excuse though, they're more professional than that.
                    Still, while the regs stop Jack & Sam, I don't think they apply to Kerry, she's a civilian, isn't she? It does set a precedent though, if Jack does decide to run the SGC as a civilian, so that TPTB have no excuse not to let Sam & Jack be together.

Sorry if that doesn't make an awful lot of sense, I'm just sort of rambling...

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      MAJOR 'THREADS' SPOILER AHEAD
                      Spoiler:

******* Stop reading if you don't wanna be spoiled!!

Thread Spoilers Below

As some of you know, I work as an actress from time to time here in LA. After
                      hearing all the noise about the upcoming character of Kerry (and wanting to do
                      her great bodily harm) I got ahold of the sides (the scenes used for the
                      audition).

OMG

It's long (5 pages), but IF they filmed it even close to the way it's written
                      here, we're gonna have MAJOR MAJOR SHIP AND ANGST!!! Here's one scene--

Starts with Carter (C) showing up unannounced at Jack's (O). They're out back
                      and he's BBQing something. The following conversation occurs:

C: I saw the smoke.
                      O: Right... (He tends to the BBQ)
                      C: Is this okay? I mean, I dould've called first but..
                      O: No...what brings you here on this fine day.
                      (He gives a quick nervous look back to the house.)
                      C: I've been sitting in your driveway for ten minutes trying to get up the nerve
                      to come and talk to you. Actually, the truth is, I've been trying to get up the
                      nerve for a lot longer than that.
                      O: Oh?
                      C: Pete put a down payment on a house.
                      O: Hey that's (reading her reaction)..Not great?
                      C: It's a beautiful house.
                      O: But...
                      C: The truth is..I'm having second thoughts about the wedding.
                      O: Really? You seemed so...
                      C: I know. I am. Sort of. Not really. I mean, the closer it gets, the more
                      I start feeling like maybe I'm making a mistake.
                      O: Look, Carter...
                      C: I know...I'm really sorry to bother you with this. It's just that there's a
                      very good reason I'm bothering you with this and if I don't say it now I might..

She's interrupted as Kerry backs out of the screen door carrying a salad bowl
                      and some plates to set the picnic table.

K: Jack, I couldn't find the...

She turns and freezes as she sees Carter and O'Neill standing there.

K: Colonel Carter.

Carter looks back and forth between Kerry and O'Neill. Massive discomfort
                      ensues.

O: You know Ms Johnson.....Yes...well, we were just meeting to discuss the
                      state of affairs...with things....here...in my backyard.
                      K: This is awkward.
                      C: (to O'Neill) Ya think?
                      K: Jack didn't want anyone at the SGC to know about us.
                      C: No...you...Look, I'm sorry. This is my fault. I shouldn't have dropped in
                      unannounced like this.
                      K: Don't be silly. Now that the cat's out of the bag. You're here, why don't
                      you stay? There's more than enough burned meat for three of us.

Sam then gets a call on her cell (saved by the bell!) and has to rush to SGC
                      about her dad.

So what do you think?!!!

Caty
                      Here we go again, another interrupted conversation.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL TPTB EVER LET THESE 2 FINISH A CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for yelling!
                      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        Please add sugarshaker to the shipper medal of courage. Hope it's made out of chocolate!

SHIPPER MEDAL OF COURAGE!!!!!!!

is issued to the following Shippers:

Ship Nana
                        Lunar
                        Caty
                        Marimba
                        Tame
                        Mei Mei
                        Kri
                        Critter
                        LtLisa
                        TOKEN
                        Auralan
                        Melyanna
                        Mad_Gater
                        WaterFall
                        Ship Sistah
                        Bucky
                        Michelleb
                        KiwGater
                        Faith
                        Shinrai
                        Chevron Seven
                        Zoser
                        Sam O Neill
                        ESTELLE
                        MALA50
                        Gatetrixer
                        Dipsofjazz with a side of cookies seved by Jack and a tucking in
                        Majorsal
                        Isis
                        Wynter
                        Ses110
                        cc_mac
                        tauripeg
                        Mishy Mo
                        SueKay
                        Rogue
                        sugarshaker
                        Ship Nana

Comment

I want to nominate Ship Sistah to be on the cover of Fortune Magazine as retailer of the year for her efforts in opening the Shipper Gift Shop.

I know that a lot of others were involved in designing merchandise, and I don't want to leave anyone out. Everyone who participated should get their picture in the magazine and a special tribute in the article.

Well done!!

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Oh, me too!! I want a medal too!!

Actually I'm feeling a whole lot better now. I took a little break from spoilers and bad thoughts - I know it's only been 4 days - but I still feel a lot more positive then I did this weekend.

I'm looking forward to Threads (I think...) and i'm really anxious to see what the rest of the season is going to bring. Can you guess I've been reading alot of sappy fics?

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Here we go again, another interrupted conversation.

GOOD GRIEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL TPTB EVER LET THESE 2 FINISH A CONVERSATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for yelling!
                              I ´M ON YOUR SIDE: LET´S SCREAM TOGETHER
                              ANA
                              " I was never their age"

Comment

Well folks, I'm going to bed now!

Please read the story that I told you all about in a previous post. I've got up to chapter 69, and the story is amazing.

Well I gotta go, because I can't see the screen for my eyelids!

Night night!

Suz
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X