This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Good grief! I spend a couple of minutes admiring the new digs, and the scrumptious photos on the first page, and I'm already behind!!
    THANKS TAME!!
    (love the candle BTW )

*giggle* I'm sure we could do it....
    NO Giggling!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
      Yeah, it amazes me how fast these things can go. I was online last night (ok, most of yesterday) and i was reading a really good story and would just pop back and forth to see what was going on. Came back and there were 10 more pages!!!
      Well there is JUST alot to say about our favorite couple....Why they are so silly and NOT talking....How they are looking at each other....OMG they almost touched!!!....Why is Sam dating SUCH a LOSER......Why haven't they talked yet....see there is so much and THAT is just the tip of the iceberg
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Good grief! I spend a couple of minutes admiring the new digs, and the scrumptious photos on the first page, and I'm already behind!!
        THANKS TAME!!
        (love the candle BTW )

*giggle* I'm sure we could do it....
        Yeah, we probably could. I left for five minutes to rummage through the joke that is my kitchen cupboards, found a pack of Raman noodles, nuked them and returned to find I was a dozen posts behind!

Comment

Ok....here's what's been floating around in my mind - besides the obvious dust bunnies.. ....I want another episode like Solitudes where they are stuck together in a life or death type situation where they have to confront their feelings for one another. Grace was on the right track but he needs to be REAL, not in her mind. I know we got to hear his feeling too in D&C (REALLY would love to hear what she said, BTW) but he hasn't really been forthcoming anymore - not verbally anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            NO Giggling!!!!!!

Ok, that cracked me up alot more than it should have.

Comment

(love the candle BTW )
              I have been DYING..to use that ever since we we moved to this new Forum....so thanks for mentioning it

Now if anyone can find a place for me to use this one ...<evil grin>
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Ok....here's what's been floating around in my mind - besides the obvious dust bunnies.. ....I want another episode like Solitudes where they are stuck together in a life or death type situation where they have to confront their feelings for one another. Grace was on the right track but he needs to be REAL, not in her mind. I know we got to hear his feeling too in D&C (REALLY would love to hear what she said, BTW) but he hasn't really been forthcoming anymore - not verbally anyway.
                Well, since Solitudes remains to be my favorite Stargate episode, I will certainly agree with that idea! This time I'd prefer it be Sam that gets more critically injured so that Jack has to take care of her and talk to her, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                  I have been DYING..to use that ever since we we moved to this new Forum....so thanks for mentioning it

Now if anyone can find a place for me to use this one ...<evil grin>
                  Hey maybe you can get one of the smiley's to bounce on the jel - oh, um never mind...*tries frantically to pull mind out of the gutter - nope, not happening..*

Did anyone read the con transcript on AT's website where she mentioned her use of blue jello? She said she liked to let it disolve on her tongue so it would be all blue and then stick it out at RDA during a scene or would chase him around telling him to kiss her. It was too funny!

Comment

Ok, that cracked me up alot more than it should have.
                    Have you been imbibing your beveage of choice?!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

UH OH! Token, don't kill me! The movie was on WB, not UPN! Crap! But I taped it, so if we ever plan to meet up in person....

Comment

Did anyone read the con transcript on AT's website where she mentioned her use of blue jello? She said she liked to let it disolve on her tongue so it would be all blue and then stick it out at RDA during a scene or would chase him around telling him to kiss her. It was too funny!
                        If it were me, I'd skip the jello and just do the last part!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          Well, since Solitudes remains to be my favorite Stargate episode, I will certainly agree with that idea! This time I'd prefer it be Sam that gets more critically injured so that Jack has to take care of her and talk to her, etc.
                          It's my favorite as well. Ok, so I really have about 10 favorites but hey! who's counting? Or they should have one of them die and go through this whole angst thing and then have them wake up and realize it was all a dream so they have to confess their feelings before it's too late. Ok....been reading way too many stories now....

Comment

Yes, I'd like to see something like this as well. Paradise lost or 100 days type thing with just Sam and Jack together. I want to see the confrontation/conversation. At this point it doesn't have to be *public.* Their feelings can stay between them, but I do want them to acknowledge the feelings they have for each other.

Great new thread by the way! We move so often we don't have to clean, vacuum or mow the lawn because we don't stay in one place long enough. I could get used to that!

Happy
                            Happy

Sig pic by Mala the Magnificent

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                              Have you been imbibing your beveage of choice?!!!
                              Just sweet tea - HONEST!!!!

Comment

Tiny spoilers Season 8
                                Apparently there is an ep coming up in season 8 where Jack and Sam are on a ship together while Teal'c and Daniel are on a planet somewhere but I don't really know much about it cause i'm trying my best to stay away from spoilers...not that my best is very good There was a post about it on the old thread so i'm sure someone else can tell you more

And it would be good if Sam was badly injured and Jack had to look after her, it would be so nice and angsty...can you imagine how worried he would be..he would look so cute..(Sorry, getting confused ith the Thunk thread ) and if he thought that she was going to die he would have to admit to her how he feels!!! Of course in the end she wouldn't die..and they would know how each other felt and they would realise that one of them could die any minute and they need to be together before it is too late!!!

Ok, i'll stop now
                                Last edited by Sam_o_Neill; 25 July 2004, 01:13 PM. Reason: Posted too soon

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X