This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stargate barbie
    there's a bit of ship in the west wing, but i don't know how that works out past the first couple of seasons, because i can't afford to buy the next one
    and of course there's ship in the simpsons. homer and marge, apu and manjula, burns and smithers, santa's little helper and snowball, need i go on?
    Oh, I'm as frustrated on The West Wing's Shipper moments [Josh and Donna] as I am about Jack and Sam.

Ship Nana, do these cookies work on other shows as well?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
      Oh my goodness! I couldn't get on the boards at all yesterday. Add to that my VCR futzing Friday night and not taping "Lockdown."

So, I'm off to catch up before we head to Thread XII
      Someone said that they were replaying Lockdown on Tues. so maybe you could tape it then.
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        Oh, I'm as frustrated on The West Wing's Shipper moments [Josh and Donna] as I am about Jack and Sam.

Ship Nana, do these cookies work on other shows as well?
        Hmmm, don't know about that, but I don't see why not.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Really ..this is interesting Meimei See we can all contribute to our great Sam and Jack ship and give each other inspiration ..isn't that fantastic....If only TPTB could see that or even acknowledge it .

Caty
          I read back through these posts and realized there might be some confusion on the "chapter one" comment since I just posted a new fic. The chapter one I am refering to is not the one just posted but from a new one that is not yet finished. I wouldn't want Caty and Marimba thinking that their vids inspired the wrong chapter... The one I am working on is a very very (wink wink) shippy one!

Comment

Originally posted by scottishshipper
            Hi there i see you are in need of major shippiness well e mail me offlist for a new link with pics.There is a website just started that is taking all the shippy stills from s8 inc looks and touches.I was just there and it is great.A big smile to marimba HEY I AM HERE <BG>

scottishshipper
            Welcome Scottishshipper.....If Marimba hasn't seen your post yet I want you to know she has some of us on the LOOKOUT for you So a big WELCOME to the Shipper Thread!!!!!!! Glad you came over!!!!
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
              And we'll work for free! Well not exactly free, they'd have to feed us shipper cookies and Jackowacko brew!
              Ship Nana I would work for one of RDA's great Hugs
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Ship Nana I would work for one of RDA's great Hugs
                It would have to be payment after the fact, otherwise you'd have one of the extras passed out before the wedding started!!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                  It would have to be payment after the fact, otherwise you'd have one of the extras passed out before the wedding started!!
                  Either that or....they would be searching frantically for the star of the show.....hehehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Either that or....they would be searching frantically for the star of the show.....hehehehehehe
                    Tame, Da**it! Put him back! We've waiting too long for Jack to marry Sam without you stealing the groom on the wedding day!!

Maybe she let you borrow him later! BUT NOT TODAY!!!

(Mei Mei and the entire shipper family frantically searches for Tame and the missing groom!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                      Caty I think you better get our new home ready. We are just about 80 posts away and you do such a good job making it so bright and cheery.

Don't forget to leave a sign on our old home for those still sleeping!!!

Not sure I'll be around for that one ..I'm just about to capture some Mulder and scully clips for my new video ...got a fab song ...that I'll do for Sam and Jack too but Tame should open that thread ..she has lots of pics too..or whatever .

Caty

Comment

I know that this is offtopic but it's one of those things that really tugs at a shippers heart!

I went to a birthday party for my four year old niece yesterday at a local kids restaurant (pizza and video games!). A friend of my sister was there. She has been fostering children for several years now and has even adopted one of her foster kids. She already raised three of her own but she has a heart the size of the galaxy!

She brought with her the two latest foster children. She has only had them a few days. A 17 mo old boy and a 4 year old girl (brother and sister). Their parents are terminating rights and they will be up for adoption soon. They were both adorable, loving children. Especially the 17 mo old boy. He went to anyone, his chubby little arms reaching out to everyone that would hold him. He was probably starved for love and affection!

I wanted to cry at the thought that someone was willing to give up these wonderful children. It makes me wish I weren't so old. I couldn't keep up with two young children at my age. I never had children but the thought popped into my head every time that sweet little boy would reach out to me and clutch my neck.

It makes me want to cry to think of the children that aren't so lucky as to find someone like my sister's friend that will take them and care for them.

Thank God for generous, warm hearted people like her!

Comment

I read back through these posts and realized there might be some confusion on the "chapter one" comment since I just posted a new fic. The chapter one I am refering to is not the one just posted but from a new one that is not yet finished. I wouldn't want Caty and Marimba thinking that their vids inspired the wrong chapter... The one I am working on is a very very (wink wink) shippy one!

OH I was not confused ....you don't have to mention my name ...people get inspired by all kind of things ..it's the creativity which comes from it which is magic.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                            Not sure I'll be around for that one ..I'm just about to capture some Mulder and scully clips for my new video ...got a fab song ...that I'll do for Sam and Jack too but Tame should open that thread ..she has lots of pics too..or whatever .

Caty
                            Caty If I am here I will gladly open it......I have some candle light and some Sam & Jack pictures that I have yet to use. But I will defer that honor to anyone that would like to open it as well

We have a lot of creative people here and if anyone would like to try their hand at it I don't want to stop them

Comment

I know that this is offtopic but it's one of those things that really tugs at a shippers heart!

I went to a birthday party for my four year old niece yesterday at a local kids restaurant (pizza and video games!). A friend of my sister was there. She has been fostering children for several years now and has even adopted one of her foster kids. She already raised three of her own but she has a heart the size of the galaxy!

She brought with her the two latest foster children. She has only had them a few days. A 17 mo old boy and a 4 year old girl (brother and sister). Their parents are terminating rights and they will be up for adoption soon. They were both adorable, loving children. Especially the 17 mo old boy. He went to anyone, his chubby little arms reaching out to everyone that would hold him. He was probably starved for love and affection!

I wanted to cry at the thought that someone was willing to give up these wonderful children. It makes me wish I weren't so old. I couldn't keep up with two young children at my age. I never had children but the thought popped into my head every time that sweet little boy would reach out to me and clutch my neck.

It makes me want to cry to think of the children that aren't so lucky as to find someone like my sister's friend that will take them and care for them.

Yes ..It's sad to see something like that ..but those 2 little children will have a happy home now..with tons of affection..
                              It's not the children's fault ..They have been brought into this world by 2 adults ..and really ..it's their right to be loved ..if not by the natural parents ....then the adoptive parents will do I'm sure an excellent job ...and your sister's friend is a very loving lady...and should get a medal one day

Caty

Comment

Well...Now you have done it I have tears in my eyes!!

What a wonderful woman your sister's friend is. Thank Goodness that she has recogonized the need so many children have for someone with an open heart and open arms. I hope that she is able to help them understand that love is free and unconditional and that whatever family adopts them is so very lucky!

Comment

Working...
                                X