This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Well, I don't know about wearing the ring on duty. When I was in the military I didn't wear either my engagement or wedding ring on duty. Too easy to lose or damage. Sam may use that type of concern to explain her not wearing it.
    It might not be mentioned at all, you just might see Sam wearing a ring on occasion when we see her off-duty, but not actually talking about it. At least not until Threads
    Spoiler:
    or in Sacrifices, if Pete is in it.

Anyway, if Covenant was filmed before Affinity, they might just not have thought of it...

Comment

I have looked on the cast list for Sacrifices on Gateworld and DDL is not mentioned, but he is also not on the list for Threads so it may not mean anything. I hope they do not bring into the sacrifices story as that will be another episode I do not want to watch.
      Not sure if the following is classed as spoilers but(Highlight and read)
      I hate to be pessimistic but I really hope we are not reading and seeing too much in the spoilers for Threads. With their track record we could be setting ourselves up for a big let down (I hope not) but reading the spoilers there doesn’t appear to time for Sam and Jack to get together in this episode.Hope they are not just trying to placate us. There does not appear to be any information about any of the episodes following it, they may be hanging back until they see if there is going to be a season 9, although I should imagine filming would be nearly completed, as there are to be only 20 episodes this season. Do not think I could cope with another season of UST or even a season without RDA. I think allot of us shippers are hanging on by a thread yet TPTB do not appear to appreciate that we are trying to support them through thick and thin. I am really hoping they will deliver, I think they need some women on their writing team and before anyone brings it up I am not being sexist but I think a woman could bring a different perspective

Most of the reviews I have read about that episode which shall not be named appear to be very negative from all sections of SG1 fans and yet the poll on Gateworld tells us that a good majority voted it a good episode not sure where those people are. The two reviewers on Gateworld were not happy infact i think it is the worst review I have seen, what were TPTB thinking of, they should have listend to AT. I do not realy want to say this but i still think they would have change direction maybe if a relative had not been involved, especially after all the negative feedback they must have got from the previous episode which shall not be named

Well after that I am still trying to think positive and being hopefull that a wonderful romantic sexy ending will be our reward.
      Isis
      Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Isis
        I have looked on the cast list for Sacrifices on Gateworld and DDL is not mentioned, but he is also not on the list for Threads so it may not mean anything. I hope they do not bring into the sacrifices story as that will be another episode I do not want to watch.
        Not sure if the following is classed as spoilers but(Highlight and read)
        I hate to be pessimistic but I really hope we are not reading and seeing too much in the spoilers for Threads. With their track record we could be setting ourselves up for a big let down (I hope not) but reading the spoilers there doesn’t appear to time for Sam and Jack to get together in this episode.Hope they are not just trying to placate us. There does not appear to be any information about any of the episodes following it, they may be hanging back until they see if there is going to be a season 9, although I should imagine filming would be nearly completed, as there are to be only 20 episodes this season. Do not think I could cope with another season of UST or even a season without RDA. I think allot of us shippers are hanging on by a thread yet TPTB do not appear to appreciate that we are trying to support them through thick and thin. I am really hoping they will deliver, I think they need some women on their writing team and before anyone brings it up I am not being sexist but I think a woman could bring a different perspective

Most of the reviews I have read about that episode which shall not be named appear to be very negative from all sections of SG1 fans and yet the poll on Gateworld tells us that a good majority voted it a good episode not sure where those people are. The two reviewers on Gateworld were not happy infact i think it is the worst review I have seen, what were TPTB thinking of, they should have listend to AT. I do not realy want to say this but i still think they would have change direction maybe if a relative had not been involved, especially after all the negative feedback they must have got from the previous episode which shall not be named

Well after that I am still trying to think positive and being hopefull that a wonderful romantic sexy ending will be our reward.

I agree with you
        Spoiler:
        they knew Chimera was unpopular cuz of Pete ....AT said it in an interview...So why they did A$$inity and have her engaged to the guy is behind me ....I thought ...TPTB took the fans seriously cuz at the end ..we represent the population .....and lots of shipper fans may not buy the DVDs' season 7 and 8 ..if they carry on with the Pete storyline ...It's really anoying ...can he please go away ..and before "Threads" ..please

...AND just thinking that she is engaged to him for all that time makes me sad .....I really don't care if she had a boyfriend or even engaged to a guy ...but It should be OFF SCREEN ....

Who needs to see Pete giving a ring to Sam ???NO ME ..I want jack to give Sam some big hugs and steamy looks .. and good interactions...because they have been together for 7 seasons of hell with the Go'aoulds ....they understand each other .....they have a great complicity ....and I love to watch the hugs ..it's so romantic .....and passionate .

caty

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
          It might not be mentioned at all, you just might see Sam wearing a ring on occasion when we see her off-duty, but not actually talking about it. At least not until Threads
          Spoiler:
          or in Sacrifices, if Pete is in it.

Anyway, if Covenant was filmed before Affinity, they might just not have thought of it...
          i agree with you, but i am getting to the point of that all that'll happen in the end is either sam will stay with or that if jack justs asks sam to go fishing she'll smile and say yes and they'll walk to the lift end of story.
          Time is running out and i don't think we'll have the ending we really want or deserve.
          Maybe it's me just having a downer after that episode.

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
            i agree with you, but i am getting to the point of that all that'll happen in the end is either sam will stay with or that if jack justs asks sam to go fishing she'll smile and say yes and they'll walk to the lift end of story.
            Time is running out and i don't think we'll have the ending we really want or deserve.

wynterxx

Well ..if TPTB only just do that ...after what they put the shippers through with Pete ...then they 'll be loosers ....cuz all the DVD's will stay on the shelves ....and all shippers may also stop supporting any other shows ..they'll make ....first ...for the disrespect ...and second ....for the scare of going through the same things.

Well I will anyway ...I'll concentrate on "Alias" and "tru calling "...

caty

Comment

wynterxx
              Aww don't be down about it! ((((wynter))))

I honestly don't think they'll have her ending up with Pete. Too many people, even in TPTB seem to want Sam & Jack together. Hopefully Threads will go our way, and after that...Hey, they had a kiss in TLC when it was the film. There's every possibility that they'll put it back in at the end of this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                Well ..if TPTB only just do that ...after what they put the shippers through with Pete ...then they 'll be loosers ....cuz all the DVD's will stay on the shelves ....and all shippers may also stop supporting any other shows ..they'll make ....first ...for the disrespect ...and second ....for the scare of going through the same things.

Well I will anyway ...I'll concentrate on "Alias" and "tru calling "...

caty
                i totally agree with you once again.
                season finale next week for TRU CALLING looks sad isn't jack creepy,
                as for alias i can't wait for new season to start even though i did hear rumours you might not want to hear

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

i totally agree with you once again.
                  season finale next week for TRU CALLING looks sad isn't jack creepy,
                  as for alias i can't wait for new season to start even though i did hear rumours you might not want to hear

wynterxx

I hope tru will be able to save harrison ..and Jack will not interfere.....

oh come on tell me the rumors about Alias ?
                  caty

Comment

((((((((Marimba))))))) ...keep making those lovey videos of yours ...I know ..I know ..It's hard .....but it's good to rant ...You'll feel better ....Hope with me that this is the last we saw of Pete in a bright light ...and next time we see him ..it 'll be the dark light over his head .....I want to see him crushed ...when Sam tells him about How much she loves Jack and can't marry him (Pete)

Then we can start making those lovely RST videos of Sam and Jack *Sigh*

Caty
                    (((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))

Thanks, Caty. I really appreciate the pep talk, I kind of need it right now. As for vids, I'm going to make a conscious effort to get through my request list so I think I'll feel better on Monday (I hope). Just saw that you have new vid so I'm gonna go over and dload it so I can watch when I'm done with my chores, kind of posting on breaks today LOL. Anyway, thanks!
                    Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                    Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                    Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by shelsfc
                      Aww don't be down about it! ((((wynter))))

I honestly don't think they'll have her ending up with Pete. Too many people, even in TPTB seem to want Sam & Jack together. Hopefully Threads will go our way, and after that...Hey, they had a kiss in TLC when it was the film. There's every possibility that they'll put it back in at the end of this season.

Yes ..if there was supposed to be a kiss in the lost city although she was going out with Pete at the time ...I'm sure it's because they want to finish it with sam and Jack together ....I still wish that the engine room scene should have had something more like a hug ...or a touch ...that was wrong not to do that ....

but I think a kiss is not enough..we need to see them doing things together ...like walking in a park or whatever...and lots of smiles and touches please...TPTB.

And where is Cassandra ?!!Huhhh would be nice to see a scene with Cassandra , Sam and Jack. nearly like a happy family

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        I am sticking with the story line that...
                        Spoiler:
                        doesn't exist in anyone's reality but Sam's fragile mind. The more and more I think about it the more and more I like it. I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday and she and her hubs watch Stargate. I told her about that theory and she tried to punch holes in it...but I kept asking her if anyone else has seen . She'd think for a second and say NO. is NO threat to O'Neill!

This is what I want to believe and what will help me get to the end of the season. And I will buy season 7 when it comes out, I just won't watch THAT episode!
                        LOL on your friend! Yep, that's my story and i'm sticking to it too! As for poor Sam, well after that conk on the head and all the Sam whumping that went on last season, I can't blame her if she's a bit loopy! Anybody would be loopy after all she went through last season! But hey, a few weeks with Jack at his cabin and she'd be good to go! So maybe that's what PTB, send her with Jack to recover!

Comment

Marimba ..

Why do you hate UNAS episodes?They are usually Daniel's episodes ...I'm not that keen on Daniel myself ....I like him but not more than that ...may be I think he 's too immature ...not sure why ...

...but anyway ...I thought they were interesting episodes....I'm not too keen on KHAKHAKAH language but that's all.
                          Well, I'm not really sure why I don't like the Unas stuff. It just never has done much for me. Usually, if I have to pick a worst ep of a season, it's usually the Unas ep. That wouldn't include S7 or now S8 of course, we all know which eps are my least faves from those seasons! Maybe I just don't like the concept. Maybe I just don't like the Unas themselves, who knows? Just a personal preference I think.

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                            (((((((((((Caty)))))))))))))

Thanks, Caty. I really appreciate the pep talk, I kind of need it right now. As for vids, I'm going to make a conscious effort to get through my request list so I think I'll feel better on Monday (I hope). Just saw that you have new vid so I'm gonna go over and dload it so I can watch when I'm done with my chores, kind of posting on breaks today LOL. Anyway, thanks!

Hey Marimba ..my last video "Show me the meaning of being lonely" is sad ..it shows how much Jack is heartbroken when he thinks where Sam is when not at SGC...but I put spoilers from Zero hour and Affinity ....they will be a sequel to that video after threads ..I have the song ...I just need ....the other woman ...Kerry .

((((((((((((((Huggs)))))))))))))

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                              Well, I'm not really sure why I don't like the Unas stuff. It just never has done much for me. Usually, if I have to pick a worst ep of a season, it's usually the Unas ep. That wouldn't include S7 or now S8 of course, we all know which eps are my least faves from those seasons! Maybe I just don't like the concept. Maybe I just don't like the Unas themselves, who knows? Just a personal preference I think.

I see .....well they are pretty ugly...hey ...they are surely not RDA or Jack

caty

Comment

Yes ..if there was supposed to be a kiss in the lost city although she was going out with Pete at the time
                                Season 7 spoilers and vague mention of season 8 existing.

Spoiler:
                                When they did the original draft for Lost City it was supposed to be a feature after the end of Season 6. There was no Pete in the picture then. They re-wrote it at least twice (probably more) to make it work for television and allow for season 8. We don't know which, if any, of the later edits had the kiss. They supposedly edited a number of things to extend stories when they got the season 8 order. I suspect they took out the kiss and decided to keep Pete as an obstacle in that round of edits to extend the angst another year. I just hope that doesn't happen again if a season 9 order arrives. I've had enough of the obstacles and contrivances.
                                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Working...
                                X