Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang, you guys are gonna get carpel tunnel from posting so much!

So I come back from RL interruptions and find a new thread! WooHoo! I'm scanning the rest of the last thread that I missed and replying in here...

Originally posted by kiwigater
    Even a dead poor grad student can afford this!
    Out of curiosity, does this cover all the shipper cookie colours?? When we had t-shirts made for our grad school program we could only have 4 colours....
    Thermal transfer method of imprinting is pretty versatile. You can do just about anything in a multitude of colors. It can even be done at home, they make special paper you can use in an ink-jet printer, but in my experiences the quality is shoddy and the design does not stay on the shirt through the first wash. To do them sucessfully at home you'd need a professional locking heat press to get the right temperature and a consistent pressure to transfer properly. Those presses run about $400 each. You're probably thinking of silkscreen printing, which is limited to about 4-6 colors and can be HORRIBLY expensive.
    L8er,
    Mandy _|,,|

Comment

yep thats the one, part 2, ha, what was i thinking. that bit was part 11 i think.
      you can also get it here
      http://www.ficwithfins.com/
      along with many other dang good fics.

Comment

Originally posted by mishy_mo
        THIS IS SHIP MADDNESS!!!!!!!

Btw i've decided to de-lurk

hey y'all name is michelle fae scotland and i'm shippy mad

the ship is taking over like some alien virus!!!

we're the replishippers!!!!!! and there is no cure for us we need more ship or we'll continue taking over the world!!!!!

hee hee so hi and that's it i guess

BTW Sue_kay lay off the caffine i kno wot it does to u ( that includes DR PEPPER!!!)
        and u can come over to mine on wednesday with u'r packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!

Welcome!!!!! Mishy Mo
        Grab a handful of Ship Nana's cookies and the beverage of your choice and enjoy the ride!!! This is the place to be if your are Mad about Ship!! ;D
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

THIS IS SHIP MADDNESS!!!!!!!

Btw i've decided to de-lurk

hey y'all name is michelle fae scotland and i'm shippy mad

the ship is taking over like some alien virus!!!

we're the replishippers!!!!!! and there is no cure for us we need more ship or we'll continue taking over the world!!!!!

hee hee so hi and that's it i guess

BTW Sue_kay lay off the caffine i kno wot it does to u ( that includes DR PEPPER!!!)
          and u can come over to mine on wednesday with u'r packet of jaffa cakes!!!!!!

A big hi back at ya! So glad you decided to delurk.

Post lots and have fun. And remember

is no threat to O'Neill!!!!
          Ship Nana

Comment

To all Sam and Jack shippers

Video 53 "There for me" Sarah brightman & Josh Groban with some spoilers" New order" and"Lockdown".

Sam and Jack are always there for each other . ..no matter what ...May be one day they'll be a family!!!!!!

I post the lyrics ..because Sarah sings in English but Josh sings in Italian.
            Sarah:
            There for me, every time I've been away
            Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday
            Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say
            Will you be there for me?
            Just think of you and me, we could never tow the line
            It's such a mystery just to hear you say you're mine
            And while you're close to me, so close to me
            Just hold me

Josh:
            When you're feeling cold and all the city streets are grey
            Walking all alone and watching how the children play
            Voices in the wind and faces from the past go dancing by
            They're asking why

Sarah and Josh:
            Will you be there for me, everytime I go away
            Will you be there for me, thinking of me everyday
            Are you my destiny, words I never dared to say

Sarah:
            And while you're close to me, so close to me
            Just hold me

Josh:
            Can you really want me more than for a little while?
            What are the stories hiding there behind your smile?
            Wishes in a dream and figures in a world that I could share
            And everywhere

Sarah and Josh:
            Will you be there for me
            Will there ever come a day when all the world can see
            Things were meant to be that way
            Can you hear the people say
            That you're just
            There for me

Josh:
            There for me

Sarah:
            There for me

Enjoy

Caty aka ShipDiva

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
              Welcome!!!!! Mishy Mo
              Grab a handful of Ship Nana's cookies and the beverage of your choice and enjoy the ride!!! This is the place to be if your are Mad about Ship!! ;D
              thanks Tame Farrar just to warn u i like coffee so beware of the caffine highs!!!!!! not to metion the caffine high i'm gonna have on wednesday after all the coffee and Jaffa cakes!!!

Comment

thanks Tame Farrar just to warn u i like coffee so beware of the caffine highs!!!!!! not to metion the caffine high i'm gonna have on wednesday after all the coffee and Jaffa cakes!!!
                Ahhhh A girl after my own heart....... Coffee is most definitely the beverage of choice here as well so beware as well of my caffine highs

you can tell when I am on one when I am a posting fool

Hey who said that...It is NOT everyday!!!!!
                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kri
                  Silk Stalkings! And man, when they actually got together on the show.... call the fire department!

WHEN J/S get together, I'm going to have the paramedics standing by.
                  That show got me hooked on Ship on TV!! My friend and I got so addicted that we started calling each other "Sam". LOL! If only S/J ship were like C/R ship! It'd be like watching the scene from Broca Divide every week!

Anyone know where I can find SS on DVD? Please PM me.
                  L8er,
                  Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Replishippers...now I rather like that, actually. Rolls trippingly off the tongue.

Welcome, Mishy_Mo, to shipper-land! Pull up a chair and get comfy - it's being an interesting ride!
                    Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Welcome to all newbies tonight and post lots.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                        Hey guess what, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 25 today.

To celebrate I have imagined a nice shippy resolution for Jack & Sam to entertain myself while many of you lucky folks get to watch new Stargate tonight (As for me, I'm still stuck in the syndication time-warp called "reruns". Counting the days till October 19th. ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!?).

Ok, Here goes:

SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE (like, say, the end of season 8)

THE SCENE: Interior of General O'Neill's office. O'Neill is sitting at his desk, trying to make an inroad into several huge piles of paperwork.

CARTER enters.

CARTER: Are you busy, sir?

O'NEILL: For you, never. What can I do for you?

CARTER <hands him a sheet of paper>

O'NEILL: What's this?

CARTER: It's my resignation from the Air Force. I've decided it's time for me to move on.

O'NEILL (looking extremely worried): Move on?

CARTER: From the military. I want to spend more time on my scientific career. I love commanding a field unit, don't get me wrong, but now that we've eliminated the Goa'uld and Earth is safe, I'd like to get back to my research. I think I can do more that way.

O'NEILL (still looking skeptical): So you're not leaving the Stargate program?

CARTER: Oh, no, sir! Uh, I mean, Jack. But I would like to take a long vacation, if that's OK.

O'NEILL: A vacation? You mean a real vacation, the kind where you actually go somewhere that's not a lab?

CARTER (grinning hugely): Actually, I'm going fishing. Want to come?

O'NEILL <falls off his chair in shock and surprise. The huge pile of paperwork comes crashing down around him. As he falls, he lets out a YELP>

CARTER: General? Uh, Jack? Are you OK? <Sam goes around the desk to check on him. We see an arm reach up and grab her, pulling her down underneath the desk.>

FADE TO BLACK
                        Happy Birthday!! (A belated one if it's not your birthday anymore where you are! )

That's a great resolution for Jack & Sam! Wouldn't it be great if TPTB, in an unexpected twist, actually did that in the last ep!?
                        *drifts off into a shippy fantasy...*

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          Spoiler for a certain fanfic story;;

I'm trying to remember the name/ author of a story. Sam/ Jack are at the cabin and she tells him that she's been raped by a Jaffa and is pg. I'm sure it was TBC(well I would hope so, wouldn't want it to end there), and I can't remember vital facts to go back and see if it has been continued and/or completed. Hoping for help here and hoping I didn't spoil it for someone.
                          Delurking for the first time on this new forum...so forgive me if I mess this up. Could the story you're looking for be Kaleidescope by Audrey Richardson? You should be able to find it at the SG1 Fan Fic Awards site (it was nominated this year).
                          :-)
                          Sarae
                          Carter: "You know, you really will like me when you get to know me."
                          O'Neill: "Oh, I adore you already, Captain."
                          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SG1_Transcripts/

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana

A big hi back at ya! So glad you decided to delurk.

Post lots and have fun. And remember

thanks nana heard nothing but good things bout you and your cookies lol

Pete must go!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
                              I'm not sure I understand the question, but just so long as the answer involves certain wild monkey activities with Jack....
                              Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              That my dear is what the YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES (HWMS) are for!!!!!
                              Oh... that's what the (HWMS) means....!!
                              L8er,
                              Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Originally posted by Sarae64
                                Delurking for the first time on this new forum...so forgive me if I mess this up. Could the story you're looking for be Kaleidescope by Audrey Richardson? You should be able to find it at the SG1 Fan Fic Awards site (it was nominated this year).
                                :-)
                                Sarae

Welcome to the Cookie's land sarae64.. and post a lot

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X