This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    God you're funny! And yes, PS was NOT mentioned tonight... I could pretend he didn't exist!

As for Lockdown...

Spoiler space for S8's Lockdown

It was alright. The only time I got excited, though, was when Sam was affected. (it was fun seeing Sam bad)

Some projectable ship moments: When Jack shot Sam/bad guy, when Sam was helping Jack up off the floor after being hurt (they almost touched hands!). Other little moments that we shippers love to play with, but nothing big.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5.

Sally
    Yeah and he did look distressed that he had to zat Sam.....

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
      Hey guess what, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 25 today.

To celebrate I have imagined a nice shippy resolution for Jack & Sam to entertain myself while many of you lucky folks get to watch new Stargate tonight (As for me, I'm still stuck in the syndication time-warp called "reruns". Counting the days till October 19th. ARE WE THERE YET!?!?!?).

Ok, Here goes:

SOMETIME IN THE NEAR FUTURE (like, say, the end of season 8)

THE SCENE: Interior of General O'Neill's office. O'Neill is sitting at his desk, trying to make an inroad into several huge piles of paperwork.

CARTER enters.

CARTER: Are you busy, sir?

O'NEILL: For you, never. What can I do for you?

CARTER <hands him a sheet of paper>

O'NEILL: What's this?

CARTER: It's my resignation from the Air Force. I've decided it's time for me to move on.

O'NEILL (looking extremely worried): Move on?

CARTER: From the military. I want to spend more time on my scientific career. I love commanding a field unit, don't get me wrong, but now that we've eliminated the Goa'uld and Earth is safe, I'd like to get back to my research. I think I can do more that way.

O'NEILL (still looking skeptical): So you're not leaving the Stargate program?

CARTER: Oh, no, sir! Uh, I mean, Jack. But I would like to take a long vacation, if that's OK.

O'NEILL: A vacation? You mean a real vacation, the kind where you actually go somewhere that's not a lab?

CARTER (grinning hugely): Actually, I'm going fishing. Want to come?

O'NEILL <falls off his chair in shock and surprise. The huge pile of paperwork comes crashing down around him. As he falls, he lets out a YELP>

CARTER: General? Uh, Jack? Are you OK? <Sam goes around the desk to check on him. We see an arm reach up and grab her, pulling her down underneath the desk.>

FADE TO BLACK

It's your birthday and yet you give us a present!! Thanks for that-- I like, I like!!

Best wishes,

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
        Yeah and he did look distressed that he had to zat Sam.....
        Good, I'm not the only one who saw the little distress in his eyes...

Comment

Very well said. He kinda creeped me out the first time I watched it but then after seeing it again I felt kinda sorry for him. He couldn't help himself.

What I can not understand for the life of me is why I have such an aversion to .
          He's a jerk!!!!

I didn't have any problems with Narim or Joe, or even Martouf for that matter.
          they weren't jerks.

Maybe it's because he is a real threat - oh...wait...I'm sorry, OBVIOUSLY HE'S NO THREAT TO O'NEILL. Sorry, just don't know what I was thinking.
          you got it back in the end !

ship sistah

Comment

LOL! Thanks ship sistah! It is almost 2:00 but I gotta get my priorities straight at some point....

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
              Like I said, I can make ship out of just about anything.... Did you see the way his hand was um..in between her knees when she was gonna help him up? Need I say more?

Comment

Like I said, I can make ship out of just about anything.... Did you see the way his hand was um..in between her knees when she was gonna help him up? Need I say more?
                lol Nope, I get you

Comment

Originally posted by Ilios
                  Me, too. I saw it and thought that he must be remembering the last time he had to do that and Sam nearly died!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                    God you're funny! And yes, PS was NOT mentioned tonight... I could pretend he didn't exist!

As for Lockdown...

Spoiler space for S8's Lockdown

It was alright. The only time I got excited, though, was when Sam was affected. (it was fun seeing Sam bad)

Some projectable ship moments: When Jack shot Sam/bad guy. When Sam was helping Jack up off the floor after being hurt (they almost touched hands!). Cute moment when Jack told Sam to be at ease. I like how Jack thanked Sam for suggesting the three-man team idea. Just little moments that we shippers love to play with, but nothing big.

On a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 5.

Sally
                    It was somewhat predictable, as was Atlantis. The new, great Russian soldier wasn't going to make it but he'd save the SGC. McKay, the dweeb, was gonna save the day with his new toy. And we've sorta done the possesion thing at the SGC a few times before. So the night was pretty good but not great.

Both places were also taken over by ascended beings. It's weird that they had such similar plots on the same night. Maybe that's why I was losing interest in Atlantis.

Bad Sam is always great! She had a great strut tonight when she was possessed.

Had to reach for ship. Just friendly banter. So she was gonna tell him she loved him in New Order -- so what! *Quickly eats green shipper cookie* My ship will come.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                      Me, too. I saw it and thought that he must be remembering the last time he had to do that and Sam nearly died!
                      Yep. I caught that too. I also caught the way Sam jumpedup when Jack came in. Very subtle, but it was there.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                        You will enjoy it for everything else though. That's all I'm gonna say. No spoilers for you.

Oh and one more thing. There seemed to be a problem with the video tape transmission. So if that happens to you it is not your TV. I'm retaping now and hopefully they will have gotten out the gliches.
                        I got home at midnight and watched my tape....that sucked! I missed a couple of good lines because the transmission sucked! boo! lol

Comment

Oh, I am soooo tired and I've been reading so much fanfic tonight...so I'm in a blissfully shippy mood. They are just so good together...what? they're not together yet? Sorry, been reading too much....speaking of...MeiMei when is your sequal coming out? I've re-read your other two more times than I care to admit!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                            I got home at midnight and watched my tape....that sucked! I missed a couple of good lines because the transmission sucked! boo! lol
                            Yeah, that happened here too. Fortunately I taped it again when it aired at 11:00. But it happened right at the end when Jack and Sam were together. I just about died!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              You will enjoy it for everything else though. That's all I'm gonna say. No spoilers for you.

Oh and one more thing. There seemed to be a problem with the video tape transmission. So if that happens to you it is not your TV. I'm retaping now and hopefully they will have gotten out the gliches.
                              Okay I have seen it...the repeat of it is on now
                              spoiler space Lock Down

Really enjoyed it ...I had missed the *team* and the Banter over the three man - four man SG-1 thing and the potatoes was wonderful. I was laughing the whole way through.....I hope to see *team* moments in each episode. They don't always have to be humorous just *Them* together talking back and forth and the banter I just really enjoy it!!

I too found my own shippy moments. Reminded me of *Entity* again. Plus you know Jack doesn't want anyone else on SG-1 watching Sam's six plus then he can join them when he wants to.

Just really enjoyed it and NO sitings or mentions...THAT was the BEST!!!!!
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 23 July 2004, 10:31 PM.
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

<snip>

What I can not understand for the life of me is why I have such an aversion to . I didn't have any problems with Narim or Joe, or even Martouf for that matter.
                                With Narim, Martouf, and even Joe, we didn't have to see all our ship fantasies played out in front of our eyes like we did with Sam and PS... he's not just a threat, he shows us what we're missing and wanting badly.

*subliminal message - sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... sam and jack will be together... *

Sally
                                Last edited by majorsal; 23 July 2004, 10:35 PM.
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X