X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoiler space

Originally posted by mad_gater
    Are they sure Lt. Hammond didn't come with them through the stargate in 1969? LOL!! That probably would've caused some sort of weird paradox. Great. I'm gettin' a headache already from thinkin' about paradoxes.
    Maybe that is what happened to the present time Hammond? Okay, probably not, but I really liked seeing the guy on the show. I hope he'll be around more often.
    "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
    "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
    Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
    Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
    "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
    Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
    Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
    (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Newbie question...when I post I see my post pop up at the end but then that's it unless I log off this thread and log back on. What am I doing wrong that stops the newest posts from being seen?
      It is showing you your post at the end of the thread. What I do is then push "Back" on my browser and then it puts you back to where you typed your reply or post. Go to the top just under "Quick Links" and click on "The Sam and Jack Shipper". That will put you back to where you were prior to posting.

Hope this helps.

Oops, I guess I thought that you wanted to go back to where you were reading. I see you got the REAL answer to your question. Oh well!
      Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
        Spoiler space

Maybe that is what happened to the present time Hammond? Okay, probably not, but I really liked seeing the guy on the show. I hope he'll be around more often.

Me too. I thought he was very good and I hope he sticks around. At least they didn't kill him off.
        Ship Nana

Comment

Spoiler Space Lockdown

I agree about Sam's hair. I didn't like it in some parts. I finally yelled out "push it back behind your ears, honey!" And BOY do I miss Janet Frasier!!! Why on earth did they kill her off? Nothing personal against Allisen Down but she is EXACTLY like her character Miranda on Mysterious Ways. I mean, it really worked for that show, but she needs to get a little more....life.... but, hey I'll give her a chance, after all it was only her first episode. Did I mention I miss Janet? Loved Sam jumping up when Jack walked in the room. All in all I thought it was a great episode. Still thinking positively about this season!!

Comment

1) yay! the shirt's cheap so I can afford it!

2) I like Got ship? best...

3) sooo envious of those who get to watch Lockdown...miss my stargate...

4) almost died laughing while watching Best in Show tonight...Don S. Davis is in it briefly...bout died laughing...which no one else got of course...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
            ~Imzadi
            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              Okay people, you asked for it, you got it. Here is the link to my photos. Just click on Stargate convention and have at it. Be pre-warned, this was set up so my friends could see me. hehe, it is a bit Kri heavy!! I'll probably scan more and add more this weekend, but I will let you know.

Feel free to look at the other folders, but unless you are a Days of our Lives fan, or have a thing for Disney World, it will bore you to tears.

http://photos.yahoo.com/stwbwy

Great pics Kri! Looks like lots of fun! Thanks so much for sharing!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Sorry, Ship Nana! I'm so far behind I didn't realize you already accepted your new post. How about a free tee on me at my gift shop? Congrats Mayor Nana! Rule with an iron rolling pin!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by Starfury
                  Hey guess what, IT'S MY BIRTHDAY! I'm 25 today.
                  Happy Birthday to Starfury!
                  Only those whose lives are brief can imagine that love is eternal. You should embrace that remarkable illusion. It may be the greatest gift your race has ever received. - Lorien

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                    Spoiler Space Lockdown

I agree about Sam's hair. I didn't like it in some parts. I finally yelled out "push it back behind your ears, honey!" And BOY do I miss Janet Frasier!!! Why on earth did they kill her off? Nothing personal against Allisen Down but she is EXACTLY like her character Miranda on Mysterious Ways. I mean, it really worked for that show, but she needs to get a little more....life.... but, hey I'll give her a chance, after all it was only her first episode. Did I mention I miss Janet? Loved Sam jumping up when Jack walked in the room. All in all I thought it was a great episode. Still thinking positively about this season!!
                    Spoiler Space Lockdown

I didn't think the new Doc made much of an impression in the personality department either. I miss Janet as well. Janet and Daniel's "ship" got cut rather short. I think something could've developed if they hadn't killed her off.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                      Yes ...and with a bit of luck you may see something like that between Sam and Jack tonight...hummmm may be not ...but at the end of season 8...I truly expect it

caty aka ShipDiva
                      I had this picture framed on my wall! Yes, it would be nice to see this clinch between Sam and Jack before the show ends.

possible spoilers 2nd half of season
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      =
                      Hearing that Pit's last ep may be shortly after the break is good news for us. We may get a pretty good clinch afterall!

ship sistah

Comment

THUNK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg...MS looks REALLY good in those pics...you're soo lucky Kri!

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                        ~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                          Sorry, Ship Nana! I'm so far behind I didn't realize you already accepted your new post. How about a free tee on me at my gift shop? Congrats Mayor Nana! Rule with an iron rolling pin!

ship sistah
                          That's ok! I'm willing to go with whatever the majority wants. I understand your reasoning behind nominating Tame. She is a very qaulified candidate and more experienced that me.
                          Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            Spoiler Space Lockdown

I didn't think the new Doc made much of an impression in the personality department either. I miss Janet as well. Janet and Daniel's "ship" got cut rather short. I think something could've developed if they hadn't killed her off.

I truly believe that the only reason they killed her off was because they thought that it was the last season. Othewise it would never have happened. I missed her greatly also.
                            Ship Nana

Comment

ShipNana, can you make us a new cookie for when we have to miss stargate? I really liked Kri's idea <g>

and someone asked about Imzadi...its actually a Star Trek Next Gen. book...Riker/Troi ship...love it...gonna but it when I get home...

Happy Birthday to Starfury!

night shipper family! ((shipper family)))

~Imzadi

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                                Hello shippers. I hope that you have room for one more in your special town. I am a Super Shipper for Jack and Sam. Love this thread and all of you. I am most impressed with the support you have for one another. You are a wonderful family of fans and I count myself lucky to have found you.

I am not sure what I can contribute to your exciting new town---daycare maybe?

I printed out a list of all the yummy shipper cookies weeks ago (yep! I was a lurker!) but I can't decide which cookie goes best with Dr. Pepper. Any suggestions?
                                , back at ya! Always room for another shipper. The shipper home can stretch indefinitely.

*sistah breaks into song*
                                We are the world, we are the children. We are the ones who make a brighter day, so let's start giving...
                                *snaps out of it*

always so happy when long lost family members come home. *tears up*

Anyway, where was I? Yes, too many cookies to remember! I rely on a printout, too. Welcome.

your ship sistah

Comment

Working...
                                X