This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    When I first started watching Stargate, MS was my huge crush. I am so excited now! Only 5 more weeks until I get to meet all of them!
    Me too, me too!!!
    We can get ridiculously excited together!!!!
    BTW, I also had to cave in and get a photo with MS........
    (can't afford all of them, and I did start out as a MS thunker.... ).

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
      Shimmering Star Token built that Conservatory just for you.

And it is sparkling new!

You can't turn us down now. We need your talent!
      OK Nana... I think you've convinced me.... though at this late hour I'm easy to convince of anything!
      Maybe I'll go paint some murals on the walls before I sharpen my pencils...... get the other stuffs outta my system....
      Well.... g'night all...
      (& thanks Marimba for the Con update - it was much appreciated!)
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
        What is the appeal with him? I don't see it, but then again, I didn't see it with Peter Williams until I met him. WOOOOO WEEE! Cute hot Jamaican man
        Oh, with JR seeing is believing... HOT STUFF!!! where is that lecherous smiley when we need it?
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Austin, Texas, signing in!
          Yea! 4 hrs drive away. We need to have a Texas Ship Gathering

Thanks so much for sharing your gatecon experiences with us. I would really have loved to have gone to that one, but I would ONLY trade my Burbank experiences for meeting RDA (for longer than just a few minutes tho!). I had a blast at my first con and it sounds like you did too!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
            Yes! Retry the connection.....
            *kiwigater drops bucket of ice water on MG*
            Snap out of it man! After all, she's always naked beneath her clothes (as are we all!! - I think there's a valuavle lesson there.... )

MG???

MGGGGG???!!!
            *shakes head* pehaps I shouldn't have mentioned the naked part???
            Rebooting.........................
            MG BIOS LOADER v2.4
            2.4 GHz Pentium Processor
            Testing memory.............2 GB RAM
            Primary IDE Master dectected.......
            Loading hard drive...........120 GB free space
            Loading OS.......................reboot complete

Oy!! What am I doin' on the floor?!?!?!?!

Comment

Thanks, Shipper Family for all your kind words about our Shipper Town! I can't take all the credit because I just pieced together bits of information from all the Shipper Family.

I hope we continue to grow our family and town. As managing editor of the "Shipper Town Herald", I would like you to keep me updated on any Town happenings and future construction.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but since you insist:
                • The favorite nite spot in Shipper Town is the "Groovy Gutter". (Although, I have seen a few residents slipping in during the day.) The "Groovy Gutter" has all the furniture padded with Italian leather so no one is injured during the perpetual thunking. It is also equipped with private rooms for private fantasies and cool down rooms for the overheated. Luxurious Egyptian towels are available for drool spillage, and emergency personnel are prepared for any over excitement.
                • Across from City Hall is the Shipper Town Post Office. The post office is responsible for all love letters, notes and packages. A secondary function of the post office is to handle all wedding presents and cards for Sam and Jack.
                Oh Token we need a hospital or clinic with an AED where are hearts can be restarted PRN.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Oh, with JR seeing is believing... HOT STUFF!!! where is that lecherous smiley when we need it?
                  Okay, I know I could look this up somewhere, but isn't he..um... short and skinny? Not that this has anything to do with how nice and sweet he apparently is, but physically I don't see the appeal. But that's just me! Coming from the woman who thought Peter Williams/Apophis looked like a scrawny little imitation of Prince. The man is HOT and he was taller than ME! But if he had been less than nice, the appeal would have instantly been lost. I am so glad all the actors I met were beyond sweet and kind!

Comment

Me too, me too!!!
                    HAHAHA! I had only purchased photos with AT and MS, then later we decided to get one with CJ as well. Shoot, I went home with having added Don, Peter, and Carmen! No wonder I'm broke!!

Shall we start taking bets as to whether she passes out when she meets MS?

Comment

Oh Token we need a hospital or clinic with an AED where are hearts can be restarted PRN.
                      Ok, I can build it, but first explain to me AED and PRN.

Token ~

Comment

It was after thankfully, too much partying and not enough sleep LOL
                        Marimba, I hope you feel better. Now I want you to eat 3 Pale Green Shipper Cookie before bed. These cookies are to be used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers. They are full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup and are guaranteed to get you better soon.

Thanks for your report.

I find it very interesting that AT said that they were filiming the RESOLUTION now. That is an interesting term to use. It means to me that it will be the end of and it is way overdue if you ask me.

But it also means that it is gonna be in the 2nd half of the season. Oy, we have to tolerate until then. I think I'm gonna join you in eating one of those Pale Green Shipper Cookies.
                        Ship Nana

Comment

Me too, me too!!!
                          Well, if I get a photo, it will probably be with AT. Mainly for the fact that when actually meeting any of the guys, I would fall into a stuttering mass at their feet. With AT, I may stutter, but I should remain upright.
                          Tasha
                          JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Marimba!!!!

Ship Nana runs over and

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((MARIMBA))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))

We missed you!!!! OMG where have you been!!!!!

Have you seen our new Shipper Town?
                            Yes!!! Love it!!! Especially now that we've added the chapel!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                              Yea! 4 hrs drive away. We need to have a Texas Ship Gathering

Thanks so much for sharing your gatecon experiences with us. I would really have loved to have gone to that one, but I would ONLY trade my Burbank experiences for meeting RDA (for longer than just a few minutes tho!). I had a blast at my first con and it sounds like you did too!
                              Yes, it was great--lots of fun! and yes, we definitely need to get the Texans together! Happy and I were just talking about that! We'll have to plan something!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                HAHAHA! I had only purchased photos with AT and MS, then later we decided to get one with CJ as well. Shoot, I went home with having added Don, Peter, and Carmen! No wonder I'm broke!!

Shall we start taking bets as to whether she passes out when she meets MS?
                                Passing out??? Nah.... gibbering idiot??? ABSOLUTLEY!
                                I'm hoping the "cute" New Zealand accent will make people be nice to me I've been in the US long enough now that people can generally understand me on the first try (I spent the first year or so having everyone I met going "HUH??").
                                Maybe I should leave my credit cards at home...... I forsee enthusiasm getting the best of me

Comment

Working...
                                X