This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, quick locations question for the following

Tame -- where in AZ do you live? I went to grad school at ASU, lived in both Tempe and Scottsdale

Marimba -- where in Texas are you?

Shimmering Star -- where in MD are you? I was in the Potomac area for 8 years, went to high school in Rockville.

Did I mention I moved a lot when I was younger? LOL! Been to probably 49 of the 50 states, but never been overseas, Canada, or Mexico. SUCKS!

On topic, I would love to win the Get In The Gate contest, see Vancouver, meet RDA (okay, sorry, dreaming again), and explore western Canada! Already been to Colorado Springs.... didn't see Cheyenne Mtn tho hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
      *kiwigater sheepishly puts hand up in air*
      ummm, I kinda LIKED Martouf (is this sacrilige??? ).
      Oh, it's okay. I've got to admit...I kind of liked him too. Especially, seeing as he's, ya know, dead and all.
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
        I have a job for our resident Ship Artist. Yes, that would be you, Mala! I think we need a map of our Shipper Town. Let's see...
        • We have the Bakery where Ship Nana does her magic.
        • The Movie House where Caty and Marimba show their videos 24/7.
        • The Shipper Park also known as the "Happy Place".
        • The Shipper Commune Rehab where shippers go to get their mojo back. Of course, Tame is permanently scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays for the "Jack" room.
        • Who could forget the "Blind Faith" rollercoaster and "Here We Go Again" ferris wheel at the Amusement Park.
        • The Shipper Bar where mad_gater brews and serves his concoctions.
        • The Shipper Harbour where the Shipper Ship resides.
        • The Conservatory which ecourages Shippers to embrace their creativity. Home to fanfic authors, poets, song writers, graphic artists.
        • The City Hall where Ship Nana holds the title of "Mayor of Shipper Town", and where Sam and Jack will eventually apply for their marriage license.
        • The Shipper Radio Station "69.9 SJLUV" where Kri and Token play all the Sam and Jack favorites like "I'll Wait for You Forever" and "When's This War Gonna End".
        • Ship Sistah runs the local smiley and gift shop. I hear the T-shirt and mugs are a popular item.
        • The Shipper Dump where all the bad spoilers, interviews and PTB fertilizer end up making quite a good compost.
        • The Shipper Zoo. LtLisa takes care of the animals especially the most favorite exhibit the Monkeys.
        What other places in Shipper Town did I forget to mention?
        Oh I think our Shipper Town is just great.

Token you are a genius!!!

This is just tooooooo great!!!

We are gonna be the envy of all the other threads!!!!

Oh and by the way I have already drawn up Sam and Jack's marriage license. I just have to fill in the date with their signatures and we're ready for a wedding!!!
        Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
          Gads, I wish!!! The Bum was IN TOWN and didn't come to the con even to visit! And Yes, Nikki, I got to see MS up close and all I can say is WOW!!! I'm an equal opportunity drooler these days!
          MS is one cutie patootie, one hot specimen of a man. He was almost as wild as CJ on stage in Burbank, but up close and in person for the breakfast and photos, he was as gentle as can be. "Hi hon.... how are you?" just watch as I melt in the corner....

Comment

Originally posted by JSDT
            Oh, it's okay. I've got to admit...I kind of liked him too. Especially, seeing as he's, ya know, dead and all.
            What is the appeal with him? I don't see it, but then again, I didn't see it with Peter Williams until I met him. WOOOOO WEEE! Cute hot Jamaican man

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
              I am thinking that this whole illness issue is coming from the conventions. I came home completely hoarse and with a horrible cough. I thought it was just from wildly cheering for the actors all weekend. It was a good thought anyway....

Thanks to Marimba (whom I haven't officially *met* yet), but just got finished watching her Whattaman video. Did someone say THUNK?
              It happens often, and it makes sense. When we go to cons - whatever con it is - we never get as much sleep as we should. And they say that your immune system is reduced by *half* the following day after you get less than eight hours of sleep.

I know - I did it at MediaWest this year and came hope - yep - sick.
              - Mary
              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                Gotta have a church so they have some place to get married! Also some place for the reception!!
                A nice CHAPEL of SHIPPER LOVE would be great! Nonsectarian of course.
                Ship Nana

Comment

Originally posted by marimba26
                  Gads, I wish!!! The Bum was IN TOWN and didn't come to the con even to visit! And Yes, Nikki, I got to see MS up close and all I can say is WOW!!! I'm an equal opportunity drooler these days!
                  When I first started watching Stargate, MS was my huge crush. I am so excited now! Only 5 more weeks until I get to meet all of them!
                  Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    TOKEN!! you know Auralan is right....we MUST have a Gutter
                    Well, I wasn't going to mention it, but since you insist:
                    • The favorite nite spot in Shipper Town is the "Groovy Gutter". (Although, I have seen a few residents slipping in during the day.) The "Groovy Gutter" has all the furniture padded with Italian leather so no one is injured during the perpetual thunking. It is also equipped with private rooms for private fantasies and cool down rooms for the overheated. Luxurious Egyptian towels are available for drool spillage, and emergency personnel are prepared for any over excitement.
                    • Across from City Hall is the Shipper Town Post Office. The post office is responsible for all love letters, notes and packages. A secondary function of the post office is to handle all wedding presents and cards for Sam and Jack.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                      *kiwigater sheepishly puts hand up in air*
                      ummm, I kinda LIKED Martouf (is this sacrilige??? ).
                      Uh, then there's alot of sacrilige in here. I liked him too. Ssshhhh.. Don't let anyone hear us. He was sweet and good looking, just not for Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                        Oh no!! You got sick?? Was during the con or after? Cuz that would suckif it was during the convention!! If it was during the con, I hope it wasn't contagious!! We wouldn't want AT to fall ill because of us now, would we?
                        It was after thankfully, too much partying and not enough sleep LOL
                        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
                        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
                        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                          A nice CHAPEL of SHIPPER LOVE would be great! Nonsectarian of course.
                          Token and ShipNana!! Kel'dor and I bow to your genius!!

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                            It happens often, and it makes sense. When we go to cons - whatever con it is - we never get as much sleep as we should. And they say that your immune system is reduced by *half* the following day after you get less than eight hours of sleep.

I know - I did it at MediaWest this year and came hope - yep - sick.
                            Yeah, ya know, and then there was that whole inebriation thing... thank GOD that night was with Peter W, Carmen, Tony, and Don. I was tipsy enough, I can't imagine what I would have been like if MS or CJ had been there that evening. Now if it were RDA, I'd need the intravenous tube of Goldschlaggers. Then I'd pass out or cry and make a big ole fool of myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                              <snip>
                              And they say that your immune system is reduced by *half* the following day after you get less than eight hours of sleep.
                              <snip>
                              Uh-oh... I think my immune system'll be reduced tomorrow then!
                              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                What is the appeal with him? I don't see it, but then again, I didn't see it with Peter Williams until I met him. WOOOOO WEEE! Cute hot Jamaican man
                                I didn't necessarily like him as in I was attracted to him...I just liked the character. I liked his dedication to Jolinar...even though I didn't like him transferring that dedication to Sam.
                                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Working...
                                X