This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ship Nana
    I'm here. I got back from my vacation late last night and couldn't catch up so I've been trying to catch up with all the posts written while I was gone for the last hour or so.

By the way I think the idea of a T-shirt is just great. Putting the cookie list on the back would be perfect. It would be fun to wear it out and see how many people comment on it. Bet we'd get alot of comments on them.
    I missed the T-shirt post....I'd get one...but what's on the front?

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
      I missed the T-shirt post....I'd get one...but what's on the front?

I think it's Sam and Jack making out ....

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        I also see great humor in putting our design on an actual cup. just thinking out loud-- we would probably need a bigger order than 20 to get that one done. But it would be cool as a more personal momento of this thread, as a opposed to a tee that everyone could see.

ship sistah
        Cup/mug is cool, but the image would be so small you couldn't read the cookie descriptions...

The front of the shirt should be simple. How about "Cookie Monster"

or... I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet
        or... Got Shipper Cookies?
        or...
        Welcome to Chateau de Sam and Jack
        Where the beverages are bubbly and the cookies are always warm and chewy
        L8er,
        Mandy _|,,|

Comment

Just thought I would say Hi. I am still thinking positive,hoping TPTB will give us a satisfactory ending and that all this pushing of at us is a publicity stunt( that could work aginst them).

I have joined the "Say no to Pete Site" hope someone takes notice.
          Like the idea of a mug.
          Isis
          Jack and Sam forever

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
            Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

Caty
            Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Long time no see huh!

Well Caty just had to say hey and that cool you are making new videos again. I won't be watching this one 'cos I don't wanna get spoiled (although sounds weird doesn't it after I have heard spoilers about the episode, but I don't actually want to see it until September) , but I bet it is another great one as always!

Anyhoo, I think it is a great idea to do 'That don't impress me much' even if you do have to see scenes! It would make everyone feel better!

~Tracey~
            Last edited by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules); 18 July 2004, 08:17 AM.

By Jenomac over @ Livejournal

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

Caty
              NICE CHOICE!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan
                Cup/mug is cool, but the image would be so small you couldn't read the cookie descriptions...
                unless we got a big cup! like the the huge vats we use when we need a whole lot of that nice beverage!

The front of the shirt should be simple. How about "Cookie Monster"

or... I'm on the Shipper Cookie Diet
                or... Got Shipper Cookies?
                or...

Welcome to Chateau de Sam and Jack

Where the beverages are bubbly and the cookies are always warm and chewy
                keep 'em coming folks. I'm copying all of these down.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                  Just thought I would pop in and say hi! Long time no see huh!

Well Caty just had to say hey and that cool you are making new videos again. I won't be watching this one 'cos I don't wanna get spoiled (although sounds weird doesn't it after I have heard spoilers about the episode, but I don't actually want to see it until September) , but I bet it is another great one as always!

Anyhoo, I think it is a great idea to do 'That don't impress me much' even if you do have to see scenes! It would make everyone feel better!

~Tracey~
                  Thanks tracey

I'm starting the potatoe head/Sam right now ..should be up tomorrow.

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                    NICE CHOICE!

ship sistah

Hi Shipsistah

I think so too ...anyway back to work and let's get on with it ..I mean the potaote video .....and I have a great idea for the final scene.

Caty

Comment

Thanks tracey

I'm starting the potatoe head/Sam right now ..should be up tomorrow.

Caty
                      No problem!

it really is a great song for this situation! We can only hope Sam would say 'that don't impress me much' when does that god awful thing that I don't want to mention, in Affinity!

And btw, boy have I missed this thread and all my shipper family!

(((((shipper family))))))

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

Originally posted by Twisted Angel (Sam_rules)
                        No problem!

it really is a great song for this situation! We can only hope Sam would say 'that don't impress me much' when does that god awful thing that I don't want to mention, in Affinity!

And btw, boy have I missed this thread and all my shipper family!

(((((shipper family))))))

~Tracey~

we missed you too ....Nearly thread X.

Caty

Comment

we missed you too ....Nearly thread X.

Caty
                          Aaaaww that is sweet!

((((Caty)))))

I know, it is very exciting! Thread X! We didn't even get that far on the old forum! It really is amazing!

~Tracey~

My Livejournal

My Myspace

Comment

This must be the most prolific thread on the forum! I can't believe IX is almost done! I can't keep up with you people!! I stay off for a day and there is another gazillion posts to read!

So many posts, so little time!

If it weren't for updates from Tame I'd never know what was going on!!

Tame is my hero!!

Comment

Meimei, I've just finished reading both your stories and I loved them. I hope you have the sequels up soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

I am found out so quickly here.........

grumbling about family and no secrets at all
                                Anytime .... Anytime ... That's what family is for!
                                Got kinda worried last visiting hours when Di told me strange loud noises were coming from your room at certain times on certain days & the sounds could be be heard overtop of your blaring radio! After she said you came to dinner those evenings very quietly, a bit dazed, & barely able to keep your eyelids propped open...
                                Checked w/the PT Dept & their records 'splained it all!
                                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Working...
                                X