Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'Night Sal, Di & Tame (& ShipNana if you're still w/us).... it's nearly 2 a.m. & this little shipper is off to bed (the abdominal area has recovered sufficiently now from the removal of said "bodywear" so that sleeping shouldn't be problem )
    <knew it was time to get off when I just clicked back several pages ago to see what I missed this evening & couldn't understand why the Forum was saying these posts were from "yesterday" & not "today".... then realized... oooppps... guess it is morning already! and I'm making an unbelievable # of typos!)
    Hope marimba & the mods & the other GW's are having fun at the Con this evening....
    See you all tomorrow.
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
      I LOVE IT LOL (I'm in the pharmaceutical industry) but how big would the TShirts have to be?? kinda a lot of writing.

Someone said something on the last thread (I think) about Which Cookies do You Dip, or something... as it is, if we have the cookies and their definitions the back will be covered, maybe we want a shorter phrase on the front.

I'm sure we'll have lots of input over the next few days..maybe we could make the decision on Shipper Day.

Di
      yeah, that's what I thought, too. On Ship Day we'll have polls for the shippiest show and the design for our tee.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

I know I havent been here in a while. And I am soo sorry about that! I have been workin' on a ton of gate and JAG fanlistings and my site collective and working! But I managed to find time to make a "Say no to Pete" site/support group! go join have fun!
        http://saynotopete.dorkarella.com/
        tell your friends please!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          It says you need at least 50 for Cafe Press and I don't we'll need that many. More like 20 at the most. So do people want just a plain white tee or colored? Would the ladies like a fitted tee or are we looking at the economical large? Okay, cookie list on the back. The front-- do we want "Sam/Jack Shipper Thread Family Member," a list of our names, or a cute phrase like, "A nice beverage, a cookie, a rollercoaster = Shipper Bliss!"

I'll do research about pricing and stuff after we have a better idea of what we want.

ship sistah
          *kiwigater sneaks into end of thread*
          OK, I haven't quite caught up yet (I go away for a couple of hours and look what happens!), but I just wanna say right now SHIP SISTAH, YOU ROCK!
          Sign me up for a t-shirt (and if they happen to be done by the time of the Chicago con all the better ).

Right, retreating back to finish thread.....

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
            I need nothing fitted, thank you very much ; still working on losing weight (lost about 185 lbs when I got the ex to leave, the rest is harder ).
            I like the idea of a phrase, but I'm not sure the rollercoaster is something I want to be reminded of....how does everyone else feel?? And you're a champ for taking this on ((((((ship sista)))))

Di
            You are my new idol! *lots of applause!*

(still catching up on thread! DOn't leave me behind when you move Especially since MG already sent me in clean the place out!! )

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              I'm w/you Sal... the rollercoaster thing doesn't agree w/me either...
              please feel free to think up and post whatever comes to you! c'mon, everyone here is a master of the one-liner.

another attempt: A nice beverage, a cookie, a KISS = Shipper Bliss!

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                If I am not mistaken this is OUR rehab facility so why can't Ship Nana just use the kitchen......Heck call it *Baking Therapy* if you will Personally I think since this is OUR rehab we get to make ALL the rules
                Heck yeah!!!! See, I interpreted Shipper Commune to mean a place we INDULGE in shippiness, not somewhere to be deprived of it!!

I say we stage and revolt, and the inmates should take over the asylum!!
                Cookies and beverages for everyone, with the Holy Trinity thrown in for good measure!!

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                  I know I havent been here in a while. And I am soo sorry about that! I have been workin' on a ton of gate and JAG fanlistings and my site collective and working! But I managed to find time to make a "Say no to Pete" site/support group! go join have fun!
                  hilarious! I'm signed up.

ship sistah

Comment

We try! I really can't stand him and his stalker boy games!

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
                      please feel free to think up and post whatever comes to you! c'mon, everyone here is a master of the one-liner.

another attempt: A nice beverage, a cookie, a KISS = Shipper Bliss!

ship sistah
                      I also see great humor in putting our design on an actual cup. just thinking out loud-- we would probably need a bigger order than 20 to get that one done. But it would be cool as a more personal momento of this thread, as a opposed to a tee that everyone could see.

ship sistah

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                        Physical Therapy with the Jackclone (or & Samclone) on a by appointment basis Monday, Wenesdays, and Fridays.... noting however that times are limited and must be booked 2 weeks in advance to due to high demand...

Edited to clarify that Tuesdays and Thursdays with the JackClone are unavailable because Tame has previously engaged him for extended morning and afternoon therapy sessions on those days. (**don't let her fool you about needing the exercise walk to the kitchen!** )
                        ROFLMAOOOOOOOOO

I am found out so quickly here.........

grumbling about family and no secrets at all
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by *HailDorothy*
                          I am signed up... I have absolutely NOTHING against DDL (sure he is a wonderful man) but Pete....nope don't like him, never will....and not just because of Jack....I don't like Pete TOTALLY because of Pete...thanks for taking the time
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            Heck yeah!!!! See, I interpreted Shipper Commune to mean a place we INDULGE in shippiness, not somewhere to be deprived of it!!

I say we stage and revolt, and the inmates should take over the asylum!!
                            Cookies and beverages for everyone, with the Holy Trinity thrown in for good measure!!
                            Since I thought we opened the joint I didn't know a revolt was in order..... But hey I am up for a party with ya'all and if you want to call it a revolt I am game

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99
                              Meimei,

If you are S. Meimei...that wrote the S/J fanfic of recent, where they are stranded on ice planet.....I LOVED your fic! I would say it's a must read for ship family!

S'Claire
                              Yes, I am, thank you for your kind words. I just posted a new one tonight although it is not a sequel. Went off on a totally different tangent this time! Of course there's ship... The link is:

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2...thethings.html

And the sequel for the new one is almost ready to beta.

Thanks again!

Comment

To my shipper family.

Video 52 ..spoilers " new order "included...."When you say you love me" Josh Groban.

Sam showed Jack she loves him and each time he felt in Heaven and alive...and she got a nice reward.

Hope you'll ALL enjoy it ..and Emilee..don't miss that one !!!

Now ..give me a big round of applause ..cuz I'm off to start a Sam and Pete video on "That don't impress me much" Shania Twain ....Wha du yu think?!!

I'm gonna to suffer through the episode not to be named ..and the awful dream sequence ...but it would be worth it .....and HAILDOROTHY..if you like it .....please feel free to link it on your anti-Pete website.

Click on my sig to access my website.

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X