X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    not sure...but I am just popping on and off tonight....migraine

I liked Sara Conner in T2 but I thought she was better in T1 as far the aspects Di was looking for . Something for Sam to look at to remember that it is ok to be a strong woman AND there are men out there that LOVE them for it

So I thought of Sara Conner with her hunk he is like Jack....he LOVES her FOR being THE STRONG woman. I thought that is what we wanted for Sam as well to *see* that Jack is the ONLY one that accepts her exactly as she is.
    good point, she had that "balance" in T1 that in T2 was only evident towards the end, when she opened up to her son.
    Still thinking of other movies, I'll give it some more thought, hmmmmmmm

Di

Comment

Looks like it's bedtime for me!! If I don't login in the morning, I'll see you guys at the new thread later in the day!!

Comment

not sure...but I am just popping on and off tonight....migraine
        Awww.... Tame I'm sorry you're not feeling well....
        <soft hug> ~~~Tame~~~
        <turns down lights & makes sure curtains are shut tightly>
        I don't want to say I know how it feels, but my mother has had migraines for 20+ years.... Now she can't take any of the triptan drugs (which were the only drug that could stop them) since one of them sent her into cardiac arrest 7 years ago.... (thankfully it occured when my father & I were around to give her CPR until the professionals arrived....)
        <gives another quick light hug>
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneShippin'
          I like the idea of a phrase, but I'm not sure the rollercoaster is something I want to be reminded of....how does everyone else feel??

Di
          I don't really like the rollercoaster phrase either because I. don't. want. to. be. on. one. But, as always, I'll go with majority.

Sally
          sally

sigpic

Comment

If I am not mistaken this is OUR rehab facility so why can't Ship Nana just use the kitchen......Heck call it *Baking Therapy* if you will Personally I think since this is OUR rehab we get to make ALL the rules
            Hey, that's right!!! Then I REALLY insist we get laptops, internet access and personal dvd players in each room..

Di

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              Now see, I've seen it this way too.

Sam and Jack = Scarlett and Rhett.

Sam and PS = Scarlett and Ashley Wilkes.

Stud or dud?

Sally
              ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I LOVE IT LOL (I'm in the pharmaceutical industry) but how big would the TShirts have to be?? kinda a lot of writing.

Someone said something on the last thread (I think) about Which Cookies do You Dip, or something... as it is, if we have the cookies and their definitions the back will be covered, maybe we want a shorter phrase on the front.

I'm sure we'll have lots of input over the next few days..maybe we could make the decision on Shipper Day.

Di
                "Which Cookies do You Dip?"
                That does have a certain ring to it.
                <the prescription thing was more of a joke.... after a certain hour my sleep deprived mind can start to get silly >
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

It's late, I'm tired, so see everyone tomorrow afternoon..
                  Di (glad to be back)

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                    <soft hug> ~~~Tame~~~
                    I don't want to say I know how it feels, but my mother has had migraines for 20+ years.... Now she can't take any of the triptan drugs (which were the only drug that could stop them) since one of them sent her into cardiac arrest 7 years ago.... (thankfully it occured when my father & I were around to give her CPR until the professionals arrived....)
                    Feverfew is good for migraines too. It's an herb that my sister uses.

Sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

Hey, that's right!!! Then I REALLY insist we get laptops, internet access and personal dvd players in each room..

Di
                      if thats the case...you can ALWAYS find me in my room just send up them warm shipper cookies when they are done........ or better yet just holler cause I really should walk down for the excercise
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Di
                        Physical Therapy with the Jackclone (or & Samclone) on a by appointment basis Monday, Wenesdays, and Fridays.... noting however that times are limited and must be booked 2 weeks in advance to due to high demand...

Edited to clarify that Tuesdays and Thursdays with the JackClone are unavailable because Tame has previously engaged him for extended morning and afternoon therapy sessions on those days. (**don't let her fool you about needing the exercise walk to the kitchen!** )
                        Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 17 July 2004, 09:33 PM. Reason: to add a bit of clarification

Comment

<soft hug> ~~~Tame~~~
                          aaww Thanks for the (((((hugs)))) (((((((ShimmeringStar))))))
                          well that is news...I take triptipans (Maxalt) right now for pain (don't always work) plus an epileptic anti-seizure med daily to try and *prevent* them (have had them for 26 years now) apparently it also doesn't work all of the time either.
                          Thanks for the heads up
                          Will have to discuss this with the Docs since heart disease runs in the family mmmmmmm

Originally posted by Sally
                          Feverfew is good for migraines too. It's an herb that my sister uses.
                          Thanks for that advice Sally...I took that a few years ago sadly it doesn't work for me...wish it did!!!!

I tell ya though everytime Sam or Jack goes through one of those torture scenes I cringe because I can just imagine the pain.. But I would love to hear what Dr Frasier was using because they sure as heck bounce back alot quicker than me
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Physical Therapy with the Jackclone (or & Samclone) on a by appointment basis Monday, Wenesdays, and Fridays.... noting however that times are limited and must be booked 2 weeks in advance to due to high demand...
                            Can I have my PT in my room

Comment

Can I have my PT in my room
                              Hey I'm one step ahead of you... after I saw your post just before mine about the walking to the kitchen exercise, I went back & edited my post to add:

Edited to clarify that Tuesdays and Thursdays with the JackClone are unavailable because Tame has previously engaged him for extended morning and afternoon therapy sessions on those days. (**don't let her fool you about needing the exercise walk to the kitchen!** )
                              Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 17 July 2004, 09:47 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                                I don't really like the rollercoaster phrase either because I. don't. want. to. be. on. one. But, as always, I'll go with majority.

Sally
                                I'm w/you Sal... the rollercoaster thing doesn't agree w/me either...

Comment

Working...
                                X